Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim (2046 Views)

Youths Destroy Pius Anyim's Statue In Ebonyi State (Photo) / 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Crimecity: 2:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Former Senate President Anyim Pius Anyim has hailed Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), for leading a solid campaign and achieving a political feat he couldn’t achieve.

“I must state here and always that I am proud of his excellency Peter obi for doing what I could not do,” Mr Anyim said in a statement signed on Friday.

Mr Anyim claimed that Mr Obi had become a factor in the political equation of the 2023 presidential election, adding that he was proud of the LP flag bearer for doing what he could not do himself.

He added that, "To the credit of his excellency Peter Obi, today, he has become a factor in the political equation of the 2023 presidential elections.”

In the statement made available to the press, Mr Anyim noted that he was still a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), despite losing the presidential primaries.

“I want to state very clearly that after the presidential primaries, I chose to remain in PDP as a leader and a responsible citizen of Nigeria who should and indeed do place Nigeria over and above my personal interest,” he said.

Mr Anyim revealed that prior to the PDP presidential primaries, before Mr Obi defected to the LP, that he had met with Mr Obi, and they agreed the presidency be zoned to the South-east.

“On the issue of his excellency Peter Obi, the Labour Party presidential candidate, I am to say that I was in the PDP presidential primaries with H/E Peter Obi and others at some point, all of us from the South-East met and resolved to work together to ensure zoning of the presidential position to the South-East and that whoever among us that got the ticket should be supported by others,” the former senate president added.
https://gazettengr.com/peter-obi-has-done-what-i-couldnt-do-his-place-in-history-excellent-pius-anyim/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Crimecity: 2:57am On Feb 19, 2023
For Urchins saying no notable Politician from the SE is supporting Obi. You have a mail!!

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 19, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂

Clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Meaning he is also going to lose out same way you lost out of PDP
Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by lhordspy: 3:01am On Feb 19, 2023
Crimecity:
For Urchins saying no notable Politician from the SE is supporting Obi. You have a mail!!

Rest chibuike. Election is just few days away.
Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Crimecity: 3:02am On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Your d@d Chibuike

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Novarisammy2: 3:14am On Feb 19, 2023
Albert Einstein once said, " The leader is one who, out of the clutter, brings simplicity … out of discord, harmony … and out of difficulty, opportunity." Being a leader is no easy task -- it takes hard work, courage and risk-taking.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Adaisback(f): 4:19am On Feb 19, 2023
Today I respect you sir, even though you are not from my state. Soludo and Ngige should come and learn something from this man and stop being jealous of peter Obi. This man is my type of person. Don't ever get jealous of other people, instead be happy for them, such happiness attracts blessings and peace and that's me

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by TheChameleon: 4:43am On Feb 19, 2023
grin

Joe Igbokwe is the greatest yeeb0 dead or alive.

He serves as Làgos special adviser on Gutter Cleaning.

Leave leadership to your Masters. 4th class citizens can NEVER rule.
Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by TheChameleon: 4:43am On Feb 19, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Urchinpainer: 4:50am On Feb 19, 2023
He has done what no Nigerian has ever done! He will go down in history as the man that rewrote the history of a better Nigeria!

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Curious345: 5:02am On Feb 19, 2023
" A drug lord , gunning for Nigeria's top seat" -new York Times on TINUBu.

"Peter Obi, a man who carries his own suitcases, could be Nigeria's next president" - the Economist on Peter Obi

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Freetech: 5:06am On Feb 19, 2023
Yes very true.

A man whose ambition led to closing down a whole Catholic parish for 3 months and Fr Mbaka suspended, send to God know where, just bcs he criticized Obi What will happen if he become president

A man who jump from one party to another
From Apga-Pdp-Lp. want us to trust to deliver on his promises

A so call Christian who had to visit Egypt a known terrorist and fanatics muslim country before starting his campaign in Nigeria. We should expect terrorist in aso rock, have you observed his major supporters are Ipob?

A man who couldn't govern less than 10mil in Anambra, but want to be president over 200mill

Let him be president of biafran
Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by SLAP44: 5:10am On Feb 19, 2023
Freetech:
Yes very true.

A man whose ambition led to closing down a whole Catholic parish for 3 months and Fr M aka suspended, dend to God know where, just bcs he wss criticized. What will happen if he become president

From Apga-Pdp-Lp.

A so call Christian who had to visit Egypt a known terrorist and fanatics muslim country before starting his campaign in Nigeria

A man who couldn't govern less than 10mil in Anambra, but want to be president over 200mill

You are just a cheap tribal bigot. Nothing more.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by SmartPolician: 5:28am On Feb 19, 2023
Peter Obi is younger, more intelligent and left a sterling record as governor, so it's understandable.

However, I must give some credit to Anyim Pius for helping bury Obasanjo's third term agenda 😂😂😂

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Winnersunited: 5:46am On Feb 19, 2023
Crimecity:

Your d@d Chibuike
Just call Alaniyi and rest.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Winnersunited: 5:48am On Feb 19, 2023
Freetech:
Yes very true.

A man whose ambition led to closing down a whole Catholic parish for 3 months and Fr Mbaka suspended, send to God know where, just bcs he criticized Obi What will happen if he become president

A so call Christian who had to visit Egypt a known terrorist and fanatics muslim country before starting his campaign in Nigeria. We should expect terrorist in aso rock, have you observed his major supporters are Ipob?

Olaniyi rest abeg. You are not making sense anymore.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Oddfinder012: 5:52am On Feb 19, 2023
wink
Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by shuttox: 5:57am On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
😂😂😂😂😂

Clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Meaning he is also going to lose out same way you lost out of PDP
Emefiele and Buhari is dealing with your Tinubu...
Fight those that is fighting your drug master
Leave obi alone

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by EmmyCC: 6:09am On Feb 19, 2023
Thank you to one of the best Senate Presidents we have had in this country.
Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by PointZerom: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Why did you abandone the moniker you used to support Buhari 2015/19?

E see yaa life?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by aariwa(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2023
Obi is Gods mandate to save Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Creativity22: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2023
Curious345:
" A drug lord , gunning for Nigeria's top seat" -new York Times on TINUBu.

"Peter Obi, a man who carries his own suitcases, could be Nigeria's next president" - the Economist on Peter Obi
This sums it up

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Nice2023(m): 7:21am On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

This one has surfaced again.

What a pity. That ur hate filled self has surfaced again. What do u have to render here if not unreasonable comments that only add nothing to any sane mind.

How do u people sleep when queueing at the back of a man that is almost finished politically and in health ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 19, 2023
Vote peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by jlinkd78(m): 7:26am On Feb 19, 2023
Realignment ongoing
This week will see so many convergence for Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:55am On Feb 19, 2023
Hmmmm.

POLITICIANS...AFTER GOD,FEAR THEM.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by APCnaPDP: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2023
Never knew an Ibo man would be able to rattle the political class like Obi has. He has my maximum respect and hopefully, one day he will become president.

However, in 2023, presidency stays in the North.
Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Penguin2: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2023
“No prominent Southeast politician is supporting him” in the mud🤣🤣🤣

Urchins will say Anyim is kindergarten politician.

Ndi ala!
Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by Obyangel: 8:21am On Feb 19, 2023
Freetech:
Yes very true.

Is your sense paining you?
Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by PrinceOfLagos: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2023
Obi is the choice of Nigerians 100%

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mammoth Crowd As Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings / Reno Omokri Mocks GRV On Mohbad Death, Praises Sanwo Olu / Throwback: If I’m Rearrested, This Country Will Burn – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.