Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Thank God For Saving My Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Thank God For Saving My Life (193 Views)

Reverend Paul Obayi, Saving Igbo Deities From The Bonfires (Photos) / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thank God For Saving My Life by racheal4christ(f): 5:46am On Feb 19, 2023
Good morning my dear people on this platform
I want to share my testimony with you about how God saved my life yesterday.
Please don't mind my spoken English, I'm just a learner.

After searching for job but couldn't get a better one I decided to apply to a pure water factory and I was employed as a sales girls, I was doing the work of a sales girl and motorgirl, my salary was 14,500 and 300# for feeding daily.
It happened that our driver relocated to another town, so my boss hasd to hurriedly look for another driver to replace him, fortunately we got another driver.
I was not comfortable working with this driver because of his physically appearance , he looks rough and he is also a drunkard.
Apart from being a drunkard, this man will tell me to be removing one sachet of water from all thw bags of water so that we can get our own gain , but I will never do that.
I have complained to my boss but he will never listen to me just because of the money he wants to make

It happened that yesterday when we went out to sell our market, we are using previa car , we got to one of our customer to supply him water and this Baba just excuse himself not knowing that he went to take his alcohol as usual, he came back looking drunk and was even staggering, I was restless because this is the man that will be driving the car and he is already drunk.

I started praying to God to help us get back to the factory safely.
On our way going we got to a point that this man could not even apply the break and unfortunately for us we got to a roundabout where he was suppose to appy the break for the car coming from the other side to move, before we know it there was collision between our car and a saloon car.

It was just like a dream to me because I have never had such experience before, the driver and i sustained a minor injury, but I thank God it's not that much and we have been treated at the hospital..
The baba was uncouncious for about 40minute , we thought he was dead.
I thank the almighty God for keeping me alive.
It also worth sharing my testimony in the church today because God has been good to me.....
Happy Sunday.....

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Saving My Life by delugadou(m): 5:57am On Feb 19, 2023
racheal4christ:
Good morning my dear people on this platform
I want to share my testimony with you about how God saved my life yesterday.
Please don't mind my spoken English, I'm just a learner.

After searching for job but couldn't get a better one I decided to apply to a pure water factory and I was employed as a sales girls, I was doing the work of a sales girl and motorgirl, my salary was 14,500 and 300# for feeding daily.
It happened that our driver relocated to another town, so my boss hasd to hurriedly look for another driver to replace him, fortunately we got another driver.
I was not comfortable working with this driver because of his physically appearance , he looks rough and he is also a drunkard.
Apart from being a drunkard, this man will tell me to be removing one sachet of water from all thw bags of water so that we can get our own gain , but I will never do that.
I have complained to my boss but he will never listen to me just because of the money he wants to make

It happened that yesterday when we went out to sell our market, we are using previa car , we got to one of our customer to supply him water and this Baba just excuse himself not knowing that he went to take his alcohol as usual, he came back looking drunk and was even staggering, I was restless because this is the man that will be driving the car and he is already drunk.

I started praying to God to help us get back to the factory safely.
On our way going we got to a point that this man could not even apply the break and unfortunately for us we got to a roundabout where he was suppose to appy the break for the car coming from the other side to move, before we know it there was collision between our car and a saloon car.

It was just like a dream to me because I have never had such experience before, the driver and i sustained a minor injury, but I thank God it's not that much and we have been treated at the hospital..
The baba was uncouncious for about 40minute , we thought he was dead.
I thank the almighty God for keeping me alive.
It also worth sharing my testimony in the church today because God has been good to me.....
Happy Sunday.....

Wow. Thank God for keeping you safe. Next time, if you are feeling Disturbed tell your boss that you won't enter the car with such person. It's better to be unemployed and healthy
Re: I Thank God For Saving My Life by God1000(m): 5:58am On Feb 19, 2023
Thank God for your life, why did your boss employ such a person? I think you should look for another work as well
Re: I Thank God For Saving My Life by AntiChristian: 5:59am On Feb 19, 2023
Your time never come!

You can even die while asleep on your bed!

I don't know why Christians believe one must grow old before death!

The reality is you can die anytime!

Even your Jesus didn't reach 35!

And see the kind of death he and John the Baptist encountered?
Re: I Thank God For Saving My Life by Berrityga: 6:07am On Feb 19, 2023
Lol... So what will you do next leave the job or continue sitting in a car with a drunkard?? I know you over exaggerated the whole drinking part, do you know the quantity of alcohol one has to take to be called a drunkard or to start staggering?? Thank God for your life sha. This life its good to hide and drink and hide and smoke e get why!! Cause any mistake you make they will Blame it on the smoke or alcohol you took. In this case it might be the other CAR that was at fault but because baba take one or two cachet them go Blame am.
Re: I Thank God For Saving My Life by Lasgidi90(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
Your time never come!

You can even die while asleep on your bed!

I don't know why Christians believe one must grow old before death!

The reality is you can die anytime!

Even your Jesus didn't reach 35!

And see the kind of death he and John the Baptist encountered?
Wait for it. They are coming for you. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Saving My Life by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2023
Thank God for saving your life and that of the drunk driver. Hopefully he will learn a valuable lesson from this experience.

Thank God for your sincerity also despite your meager earnings, you're not using that as an excuse to cut corners.

May God bless and reward you for that.

People like you are hard to come by in today's society.

(1) (Reply)

Religion Of 20 Famous Footballers 2023 / All Ministries Are Fake / I Am An Atheist Ask (don't) Me Any Anything Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.