Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,967 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan (20143 Views)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Ekemini11: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2023
Hear what these men has to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EyPn6et55s

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by SLAP44: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2023
The whole people in Nigeria loves Peter Abdulfatai Obi.

250 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Jalinspy(f): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2023
Obi is well loved 😍. A unifier who doesn't make noise with his achievements unlike Tinubu that has been shouting lagos this lagos that. Only urchins with their African hatred and pull him down syndrome are only against Obi, and deep down their heart they know that Obi is the best for 2023. But e go shock them.
Obi/Datti are here to stay. VOTE WISELY

381 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Ever8090: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2023
This election will still be like every other election in Nigeria....my anger is that, Shetima the Boko haram founder might eventually become the president of Nigeria

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Switruth: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2023
Okwute himself.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Ekemini11: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2023
Go and verify...

229 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by NlGERlA: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2023
This op is drunk, be hyping Peter Obi and forcefully rubbing him with northerners, no northerner will vote Obi. Obi comes 3rd or 4th in this election.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by DSC7: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2023
I wish everybody would just vote aggressively against Apc and Pdp....

Wasted 8 years... embarassed

Asiwaju would have bought votes for as much as N50k per vote if CBN did not stop him.

He wants this presidency so much that he had cash stored in vaults in billions ahead since 2019.

His ambition to be president was why Ambode, a sitting governor, was ousted despite pleas that he should be allowed to complete his second term and a new puppet installed that would aide his ascention to Aso Rock without any question when it comes to reeling out Lagos state funds for it.

The same way he made every candidate in the APC primary looked like nothing is what he planned for this election.

During the primaries, some northern governors were given 1million dollars each. A certain wife of a powerful man also got a new house gift in Dubai worth 5m dollars. Everybody around Buhari was bought.

Even after they had previously agreed with the president for a consensus candidate, Buhari was shocked to see all APC governors suddenly insist on primary elections.

The man bought even Buhari's maids, cleaners and cooks.

That was when Buhari realized that if he allows this man take over from him as president, he will sell Nigeria and turn us all to his slaves.

The man began plotting on how to ensure his money does not get him there and that was how genius Emefiele hinted the president of the strategy of the new notes.

Now for you to carry N10, 000,000, you will need 50,000 pieces of N200 notes, meaning you will need a bullion van.

Bubu show the city boy say him be old soldier... 😂😂ðŸĪĢ

Since then, his partners in crime have been crying like hungry lions.

Buhari locked Dasuki up for almost 4 years against court order, they did not talk. Buhari kept Nnamdi Kanu in detention against court order, they did not talk, Buhari detained El zakzakky against court orders, none of them talked and many more but suddenly they want the same Buhari to obey Supreme Court so that their candidate can buy votes?

Bush meat has now caught the hunter ðŸĪŠðŸ˜„😂

200 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by DSC7: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2023
peepydelano:
This op is drunk, be hyping Peter Obi and forcefully rubbing him with northerners, no northerner will vote Obi. Obi comes 3rd or 4th in this election.

I believe you don't have data to watch the video....

In summary he said when Obi was governor of Anambra state that he usually visit their moque during fasting,,, in his word;Obi used to distribute bags of rice to them every festive period....

2,He also said anytime there is civil unrest that Peter obi deploys soldiers to gulde their mosques inorder to protect lives and properties....

Be OBIdient and YUSful young man.... Thanks

171 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Pandev(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
grin
Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Think9ja(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Atiku also bought me a Bible, cooked for me and my family during Christmas and also gave me one of his daughters to marry.

FOOLs!

E go shock una on Saturday.

I no want hear rigging oooo!

Sai Atiku
Sai Okowa
Sai PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Windmoney: 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
You see obi is God sent.

28 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by saphiere(f): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
I just wish that northern Nigeria will understand how a proper unifier Obi is

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by PrinceOfLagos: 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
God bless Mr Peter Obi

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Aldol: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Very fake news and staged

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Roboto11: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023

Ibos would still remind you to be Fulani after the results are read.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Peter Obi is the most humane politician I have seen in Nigeria. It is a privilege to have him as a presidential candidate. If Nigeria fails to elect Peter Obi as president, then it would be a huge opportunity missed. Everyone is free to vote for whoever they want, but if you vote rubbish don't ever come here to complain about bad governance again. Just accept that sufferhead is your destiny and stay on your lane.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by computer0810(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Eye service, propaganda and emotional sympathy 😂😂😂😂😂

Lies!!!!!!!!!! Ipigs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Obi kerenrenke!
Obi!

cool

12 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by IrepChrist: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
SLAP44:
The whole people in Nigeria loves Peter Abdulfatai Obi.

We all want to see that change. Nigeria is a nation of immense potential.

Jesus loves you.

13 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Winters23: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
grin
Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by OldNairalander(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
As a grassroot Nigerian politician, my greatest doubt about OBI's Presidency was the powerful Igbophobic media propaganda of the West on Peter OBI.
Without doubt, the West is very powerful in media propaganda (ask Jonathan) and the Igbophobic one is an easy sell considering the level of ignorance in Nigeria.
I don't know how OBi did it but to my greatest shock, He won the Igbophobic propaganda war . I truly respect his highly celebral campaign team and most importantly Ahmed Datti that broke all the Igbophobic chains they tied OBi with in the North.

The moment it became clear to me that OBi have won the Igbophobic propaganda war, that was when I knew He is the next President.
As far as I'm concerned, OBi won 2023 Presidential election in December 2022

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Jagaban666: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Obi has to win this election

12 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Antoeni(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Peter Obi Has Jesus & The Supports of Honest & Loyal Supporters

6 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
The truth is that most of the things being said against Peter Obi are lies. If you truly dig into the life of Peter obi, you will be blown away with the goodness of this man's heart. That's why the children of darkness will always fabricate and spread lies. They know that if they were to stick to the facts against him, they wont have anything against the man

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Kingpele(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wow

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan by Lionize: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
hmn. Apathy aside, Peter Obi is the most qualified in this race if being corrupt is not a yardstick to lead Nigeria. From my assessment, with Peter Obi, many Nigerians will grow economically, that is, the common wealth will be evenly distributed. But with others, the common wealth will be cornered into the pockets of few, politicians and corrupt businessmen.

The truth is, if the president doesn't steal, he will have the moral strength to punish anyone who steals under him.

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Congratulates Hilda Baci / Governor Ortom Denies Importing Snakes, Frogs Into Nigeria / APC Governorship Primary: We Are Ready For Ambode – Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.