Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer (32135 Views)

Ghanaian Footballer Buried In Football Boot-shaped Casket [photos] / Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) / Craze Clown Celebrates 26th Birthday With Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by benjackugo: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2023
Comedian Emmanuel Ugonna Iwueke popularly known as Craze clown has taken to social media to pay tribute to Ghanaian football star, Christian Atsu, who was found dead after he went missing for days following the earthquakes in Turkey, IGBERETV reports.

In a special Tribute, he shared on Twitter, Craze Clown recalled the time he lost his father while he was still in school. He said Christian reached out to him and paid his school fees until he graduated. Craze Clown wrote;

‘’Christian has been supporting me from way back 2015. When I lost my dad, he reached out and offered to pay my fees til i graduated and he did. you’ve been a great friend of mine Chris and I will surely miss you I really can’t hold back the tears. Rest well brother''

https://twitter.com/crazeclown/status/1626890378497384451?t=lbSwl9U-AJpeQj4XrOWD7A&s=19

47 Likes

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by Blackdeewhy(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2023
What will be said of Buhari?

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by Ever8090: 10:13am On Feb 19, 2023
And the way hungry Ghanians and hungry Nigerians drag each other on social media, you will think Nigeria and Ghana are sworn enemies.

But why didn't you tell us when he was alive so that we for thank am....

216 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by JasonScoolari: 10:15am On Feb 19, 2023
I don't understand this daft attention seeking mentality most of our celebs have...

It is only when their benefactor dies, that's when they come out to the public to say good things about him/her.

When BBN Rico Swavey died through that ill-fated accident, one of them did the same thing.

Crazy Clown, this is not necessary, just pray for his soul to find peace and help others just as Atsu helped you.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by whippersnapper(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2023
Death is truly on its trip. No one would have predicted he would die. Death picks people randomly, so live your life to the fullest and most especially be humble. The good ones are going leaving people like Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by Mcbayo(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
HE REPAID NIGERIANS GOOD WITH EVIL

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by Peritome: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Just like that song goes "Appreciate me, now when I dey alive"

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ever8090:
And the way hungry Nigerians and hungry Nigerians drag each other on social media, you will think Nigeria and Ghana are sworn enemies.

But why didn't you tell us when he was alive so that we for thank am....

Not everyone like publicity

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by Oloniyan(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I don't understand this daft attention seeking mentality most of our celebs have...

It is only when their benefactor dies, that's when they come out to the public to say good things about him/her.

When BBN Rico Swavey died through that ill-fated accident, one of them did the same thing.

Crazy Clown, this is not necessary, just pray for his soul to find peace and help others just as Atsu helped you.

They might actually be very close when Atsu was alive.

I really don't see his action as clout chasing.
Some people will help you and warn you never to disclose it as they never really like publicity.

169 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by JasonScoolari: 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Oloniyan:

They might actually be very close when Atsu was alive.

I really don't see his action as clout chasing.
Some people will help you and warn you never to disclose it as they never really like publicity.

You're right bro.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by Vyzz: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
A great loss for Ghana

And Africa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by Davviosom(m): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Omoo

1 Like

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by damola1: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
That’s special
Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by Hendrixky: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Okay

Rest in peace
Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by VeryWickedMan: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
All social media noisemakers have a sugar daddy bankrolling their stupidity. They are not making anything from all that noise trust me.

No reasonable businessman or woman spends time on social media fooling around - they pay people for that.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by juman(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
He got golden heart.

1 Like

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by Elmgnifico(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Such a big heart cry

1 Like

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by HumbleOptimist(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Rest In Peace to him
Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by Musty112: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
And now, he has reached what he put forward.
Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by ipobarecriminals: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
embarassed sad
Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by Antoeni(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Good , So How Many Less Privileged Persons Have You Helped in Paying Their School Fees As a Way of Reciprocating The Kind Gesture You Benefited From the Late Footballer?

4 Likes

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by EnterpriseMan: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
He bleeped up corrupt APC politicians last minute before he left. Good enough for me

8 Likes

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by Salvation2: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Farewell Christian Atsu. Am happy for all the lives u touched through CHARITY/LOVE. That's the summary of what Jesus Christ expects us to do (Eph 5:1-2, Heb 13: 1-3, Gal 5:13-14, Gal 6:2 and Heb 13:16) etc.

But while doing charity, let's remember that after death is Judgement (Hebrews 9:27) where all man must stand and give account of their lives. Our excuses will not count on that day.

Let's repent of our sins today and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal saviour because no one knows his or her date of calling. We must stay ready. May God Almighty bless u all as u obey his word.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by franchasofficia: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Buhari retired Tinubu politically and set Lagos and Southwest free from a criminal drug lord shocked

3 Likes

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by tunapawizzy: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mcbayo:
HE REPAID NIGERIANS GOOD WITH EVIL
He is about to make ammends by stopping the vote-buying association. He wants Nigerian's votes to count, so we will forgive him

1 Like

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
he chook pin inside emilokan dick hole.

pls don't tell anybody sha oo!
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by tunapawizzy: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Antoeni:
Good , So How Many Less Privileged Persons Have You Helped in Paying Their School Fees As a Way of Reciprocating The Kind Gesture You Benefited From the Late Footballer?
Hmm this is deep. If people pay forward the favours they have received in life, we will surely have less poor people. God help us all.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Life!
Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by floss(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by Calabar1stSon: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
That one can die and go for all I care, it's only his fellow thieves that'd mourn him.

1 Like

Re: Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer by donkossy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Why didn’t he sing his glory untill when he died?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Sid And His Dad (Justice Esiri) / Aisha Buhari Presents Awards To Korede Bello, Iyanya, IK Ogbonna, Ken Erics / Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.