Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog (588 Views)

Please How Do I Get Back My Hacked IG Account Someo / What To Do About My Hacked Facebook Account / Who Will Help Me To Recover My Hacked Facebook Account!!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog by Eddodoh(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
The guy that designed my blog has hacked it using some programming language i don't understand.

Initially, i wasn't having full access to the blog as it did redirect to another blog linking to my own but after i did password reset on my blogger google account, i can now access some sections of the blog. But i cannot edit some things like the contact phone number on the landing page has being changed which is no longer mine.

When i went to settings on the blog, I noticed that i cannot edit or remove the Admin which still bear my name and email ID but when i click to edit, it goes blank and i observed that it bears a link to another site when i tried running it on chrome.

I also view the Admin response to a comment on one of the articles and he put his information that he owns other blogs, lives in another state and so on.

I was working on using custom domain before i discovered these. The blog ID: eddykenworld..com

How do i remove and edit the Admin? What i' can i do resolve these issues? Any recommendations?
Re: I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
The guy who designed it for you is an urchin.

That guy is a Yoruba....

Don't you know where he stays?

You may report to google too.
Re: I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog by Eddodoh(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

That guy is a Yoruba....

I contracted him from here in 2016 or 2017 to do the job for me ooo!!!
Re: I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog by truthCoder: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

That guy is a Yoruba....

You are the first tribalist i would notice in programming.

I can bet my left nut that you have not spent 6 months outside the shores of Nigeria . When you do, your opinions would hopefully change.

For the meantime, continue to wallop in whatever grime makes your slimy skin shine.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog by bedfordng(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
If your blog is using blogger as platform, then there is really no hack done on it since you still have access to the blog from blogger dashboard.

If so, then the person might have injected JavaScript redirect tag in the template or maybe in some of the blogger widget to automatically redirect you to another link.

To find out where the link is located, open your template source code and copy it into notepad++ . Then use control find to find that specific link you are redirected to. There you might see the JavaScript code .

Other option would be to change the template and see if it fixed the issue.
Re: I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog by Eddodoh(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2023
bedfordng:
If your blog is using blogger as platform, then there is really no hack done on it since you still have access to the blog from blogger dashboard.

If so, then the person might have injected JavaScript redirect tag in the template or maybe in some of the blogger widget to automatically redirect you to another link.

To find out where the link is located, open your template source code and copy it into notepad++ . Then use control find to find that specific link you are redirected to. There you might see the JavaScript code .

Thanks!! I think he may have install the javascript code u mentioned cos i saw some write ups & codes i couldn't interprete. But i am not sure if i have the skill to do as u suggested.
Re: I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog by Bloomsbury(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2023
bedfordng:

This is a simpler and easier way.

Copy the codes and go to ChatGPT. Past the codes on your chat.

Them type this.

"ChatGPT, tell me what is wrong in my codes. Tell me where all the redirect links are going to. Tell me if there is any vulnerability in this code on my website."

ChatGPT will start spitting out everything.

AI has made life easier. Use it to the full

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog by vbreallotherem: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2023

Re: I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog by Eddodoh(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
The issue has been resolved. Thanks to @Xedmark, the guy is on NL here & he is legit. He did a good job in detecting & fixing d hacks.

My gratitude also goes to all who has shown concerned.
Re: I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog by DMCA: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eddodoh:
The issue has been resolved. Thanks to @Xedmark, the guy is on NL here & he is legit. He did a good job in detecting & fixing d hacks.

My gratitude also goes to all who has shown concerned.

Xedmark is a known scammer.

Let this not fool you.

He is only using selective honesty to disarm his victims.

Thats how he operates.

Know this and know peace.
Re: I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog by satandeterrible: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
DMCA:

Xedmark is a known scammer.

Let this not fool you.

He is only using selective honesty to disarm his victims.

Thats how he operates.

Know this and know peace.
Fact
Re: I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog by bedfordng(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eddodoh:

Thanks!! I think he may have install the javascript code u mentioned cos i saw some write ups & codes i couldn't interprete. But i am not sure if i have the skill to do as u suggested.

Probably you can copy and paste the code here so we can see. Also like I had said, you can change the template to a new one. Look for a blogger template you like and upload. This will replace all the old template codes including the JavaScript codes used by the guy.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog by Hotspotbro(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Show me where the Yoruba man hurt you cheesy

CYBERSOLDIERSre:

That guy is a Yoruba....

Re: I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog by markyokobori(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Eddodoh:

Thank you so much for the advice! I have the same problem with my blog and your advice really helped me. I create a lot of blogs and most of them fail.

(1) (Reply)

How I Make My First Money Online Using My Smartphone / Building Geometric Kernel / Programming Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.