Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Mtn Night Browsing Contract Is Bad. Give Me Your Modem And Get A New Izap - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Night Browsing Contract Is Bad. Give Me Your Modem And Get A New Izap (963 Views)

Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! / How To Use Mtn Fastlink To Browse With Any Sim (unlock Your Modem Now). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Night Browsing Contract Is Bad. Give Me Your Modem And Get A New Izap by Ezniteadin(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2011
Please, I am angry with the Fraud of MTN, recently I purchased a Modem as a Blogger and a constant internet user,

I subscribed for the Night Browsing which MTN says cost N2,500 for the period of one Month, this has been running for about a week, and about Three

days that the Internet stopped working, I checked that I have used Just 1 out of the 3MB

The connection has stopped working and there is no communication from MTN,

Please if you have similar problem, Send your Modem to Me and let us Jointly crash MTN, I will replace your MTN with a Starcomms, Izap , I just want

us to form a force that will Bring the bad services of MTN to its knee, call me up on 08095325810

If you know someone who use MTN Moderm, or Line, Tell the person to swap His Modem or Sim for a better Network with a reward.

I hate MTN and I am willing to stake my money for their fall.

Let’s start rolling

(1) (Reply)

Windows 7 Starter / How Do I Use A Photo Editing Software To Do This? / Help With My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.