Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Naira Didn't Devalued Nor Inflilated As Nigerian Were Believed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Didn't Devalued Nor Inflilated As Nigerian Were Believed. (295 Views)

Buhari Foresaw What Would Happen To The Naira And The Economy If He Devalued / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / All Nigerian Were Dull, Stupid And Foolish..see Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Didn't Devalued Nor Inflilated As Nigerian Were Believed. by oladeebo: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nigerian were ignorance of their resources, believed that it was inflation that eat up the denominations in circulation is deceive and lie.
There is no where in the world were 5Naira worth anything. Change 5 Naira in to $ and see if it can buy anything in American market.
CBN have been violated rule and regulations long time in Nigeria, how can 12 denominations reduced to only seven at the watch of CBN....eg where are 1, 5, 10, 25, 50kobo
Where are #1and #2
And what is the implication of these in our economy and welfare of the people.
Without #1 and #2 how can we transact fairly and without cheating.
Do you want to tell me that there is no commodity worth 1,2,3,4 naira also
6,7,8,9 etc
The purchasing power of Naria is higher than any currency in the world, only the ignorance killing Nigerian.
CBN must reintroduced the denominations withdrew from circulation.
Re: Naira Didn't Devalued Nor Inflilated As Nigerian Were Believed. by SLAP44: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
No, naira didn't devalue, a bag of rice went from #7,500 during Jonathan regime to #47,000 during buharri regime because rice dealers are very wicked people. Buharri is a saint.
Re: Naira Didn't Devalued Nor Inflilated As Nigerian Were Believed. by MadamExcellency: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Why is Aboki doing Exchange refusing to pay New Naira for Dollars?

I was told, it's either old Notes or transfers (January 2023) that they can't give dollars(new Nairal notes) for Dollars $. That isn't possible for now. Accept N458 to a dollar (new notes) or N750 to a dollar(old notes or transfer). Your choice

Why?
Re: Naira Didn't Devalued Nor Inflilated As Nigerian Were Believed. by Shokoloko(f): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
oladeebo:
Nigerian were ignorance of their resources, believed that it was inflation that eat up the denominations in circulation is deceive and lie.
There is no where in the world were 5Naira worth anything. Change 5 Naira in to $ and see if it can buy anything in American market.
CBN have been violated rule and regulations long time in Nigeria, how can 12 denominations reduced to only seven at the watch of CBN....eg where are 1, 5, 10, 25, 50kobo
Where are #1and #2
6,7,8,9 etc
The purchasing power of Naria is higher than any currency in the world, only the ignorance killing Nigerian.
Dear Oladebo, the English ........ I was going to quickly read through a few topics in Nairaland, but having reached your grammatically stressful write-up, I will have to go to church and return later to read this. Na wa
Re: Naira Didn't Devalued Nor Inflilated As Nigerian Were Believed. by oladeebo: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Today Naira is scarce, can any one tell me why Naira is still iess value in the currency exchange market?
Re: Naira Didn't Devalued Nor Inflilated As Nigerian Were Believed. by Ceoangelcee: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
oladeebo:
Where are #1and #2
6,7,8,9 etc
You are right. Naira has a huge purchasing power. The soda drinks you buy with less than 209Naira in Nigeria will cost you over #3,000 Naira here in Russia

1 Like

Re: Naira Didn't Devalued Nor Inflilated As Nigerian Were Believed. by oladeebo: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Shokoloko:

Dear Oladebo, the English ........ I was going to quickly read through a few topics in Nairaland, but having reached your grammatically stressful write-up, I will have to go to church and return later to read this. Na wa
grammatically!
We are talking of economic hardships he is talking of grammar.
Go to church when you return, return to what you would do with your old note.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Enenche Calls Out The Political Establishments Discrimination Againt Ndigbo. / Tinubu Got Less Than 24hours To Step Down, Or He Will Be Humiliated / Your Vote Is Not A Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.