Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De (46875 Views)

Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash / LAPO Founder, Dr Ehigiamusoe Advocates TIET Business Model In Entrepreneurship / Comfort James ‘Abducted’ Over Inability To Pay Back N21,000 Grooming Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by habsydiamond(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2023
mymadam:

Stay blessed buddy 🤗
and you too..thanks
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by BABYBULLETIN: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2023
Maravilla:
Just because of 70k, I know person weh dey owe Fairmoney almost 1m, he never kill himself, he nor even concern am, e just dey live e life normal
lolz..lapo and fair money no be the same..
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by Winterhaven(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2023
SmartyPants:

And no this doesn't happen only in "backward countries". Governments everywhere create soft loan facilities to stimulate businesses. It's smart, and a one-off case of person committing suicide out of thousands of beneficiaries does not invalidate the idea.
you are talking off point. My emphasis is on the mode of debt retrieval in cases of defaults. Only backward countries result to shaming tactics to retrieve their debts.
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by faceLAGOS: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2023
Who go con pay her gbèsè now?
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by VawulenceProMax: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2023
Munamoqel:
she a very wicked woman why burn some else house .if you want to commit suicide why drag the house owner into it
yes that's dumb. She should have burnt her self in lapo office
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by remsonik(f): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hell is her home, this is wickedness why burn somebody's home cos you owe lapo money. Now they will be terrorizing the person who stood as guarantor for you when you were taking the loan
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by Truthshscrazy: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Maravilla:
So na when you arrest person the money go come out?? Nobody can arrest any loan defaulter, least they can do na to send the person name go credit bureau
Credit bureau and more…,
This is not loan shark 15k 😂 and 30k naira ooo.
I expect a smart 😅 intelligent commercial bank or loan buddy to loan 1m above with verifiable seizable Assets presented as collateral. who gives lm loan without collateral? grin 🙄 the other day, it was one of toke makinwa’s sugar daddy fadeyi AMCON asset management seized houses 🏡 , cars, over unpaid loàns.
The other day, it was Dangote’s late sibling (the one who died 2021). Asset management and union bank dealt brutally with one of his companies Dansa foods ltd, over unpaid loans.
Just tell the loan defaulter to ball on 🤣🤣🤣🤣😁🕺🕺🕺💃💃💃🕺🕺🕺

Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by SmartyPants(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Winterhaven:
you are talking off point. My emphasis is on the mode of debt retrieval in cases of defaults. Only backward countries result to shaming tactics to retrieve their debts.

Your post was not worded clearly.
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by Peterobifailed: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Franzinni:
that she killed her self becasue of lapo.... I suspect fowl play
🐓
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by AFONJACOW(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
On election day she will collect 5k and vote for Ashiwaju and still burning people's properties..

Afonja and mumu
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by Funflipper: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
derecho:
APC failed her.
I'm sure Tinubu is happy now

Is apc the owner of her rented apartment?
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by Temmylee01(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
JaneYave:
Frustration and depression are bad
We shouldn't add more of it, loans especially from shark outfits are temporary pleasure with future thorns. Hear this and know peace!
nah she ean kill herself, if I collect loan from shark loan nah to block thier line uninstall thier app, highest they will send messages to my contact after that church close.
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Sad 😢

Which hospital bill and landlord ? The Article says she is dead 💀
Ewehhhh… I didn’t read to that point.. 🤦🏾‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by Julliet1122: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
derecho:
APC failed her.
I'm sure Tinubu is happy now
Child of 8 sighted
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by kay29000(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
The woman chose a painful death over what Lapo would do to her... This gives you an idea what Lapo do to people that don't pay back their loans on time. Please, when you hear Lapo, run!
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by Desusi: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
headbasher96:
Even no be lapo them go say na lapo
What is so special about lapo? Lapo has not been receiving people's commendation in this part of Africa!
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by iamola30: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Maravilla:
So na when you arrest person the money go come out?? Nobody can arrest any loan defaulter, least they can do na to send the person name go credit bureau

Person wey no get money to pay loan na him want pay for bail? Lol. If the person say him go dey pay am 500 naira monthly small small. Na so court go agree.
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by Numerouno94(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
habsydiamond:
make I no lie, when I read it there wasn't anything like Lapo there.. maybe the op edited it after I have responded

Buh u were actually right abt the house burning. Come on why u go burn urself plus person property because of 70k? I understand her plight, probably she was dragged and her image tarnished by those lapo agent, buh she shuld hv remembered her children, now they re motherless and homeless.
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by CartelKenneth: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
It’s not because of any loan repayment that woman has already been tired of living for a very, very long time
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by Sammy5413(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
This one is yet to understand.
It's not about the interest rate. Just keep your distance
colp2015:
Why do they offer loan to the public if they are evil?

It is reasonable to say the interests fee they charge are outrageous.
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by Prechispicy: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Maravilla:
Just because of 70k, I know person weh dey owe Fairmoney almost 1m, he never kill himself, he nor even concern am, e just dey live e life normal
Lol as palmpay say them sabi worry person life and sabi to call every minutes. Now na them day beg me to go pay my loan say them use God name take beg me grin grin grin
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by IPDGP: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2023
habsydiamond:
oga medical practitioner. Na u develop brain for u to know where I take read am... pesin no dey make mistake in ur village... Next time correct with love and not like a master to a slave cos the world as left the lifestyle for long now

No vex take time to read properly next time
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by habsydiamond(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2023
IPDGP:

No vex take time to read properly next time
the Op edited after I commented
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by space9880: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Munamoqel:
she a very wicked woman why burn some else house .if you want to commit suicide why drag the house owner into it
bro people are going through a lot and can’t even think properly.
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by bisqit: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2023
rollywise:
Firstly that's not a lapo loan. The thing now is every loan company or cooperative is regarded as lapo because of its popularity. We the description the so called former member gave, lapo doesn't operate on thrift before loan. You can collect as much as 500k for a start and it's not based on how much you have saved over time. Lastly she's wicked to have burnt another person's house with their belongings in it. In this life don't do what will make people curse your dead body when you gone
hi, i need your advice. I got this job offer. The pay is 80k. Monday to saturday, 9am to 6pm. The employees are chinese and they are into selling phone accesories. What do you think
Re: Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De by rollywise(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
bisqit:
hi, i need your advice. I got this job offer. The pay is 80k. Monday to saturday, 9am to 6pm. The employees are chinese and they are into selling phone accesories. What do you think

The resumption time it good. But you have to put some things into consideration like the state you reside coz state varies in expenses, like Lagos cannot be compared to Benin in expenses. Then the closing time and working days, this means you won't have much time for yourself not to talk of even having time to look for another job. But if you live under someone, that means you won't be spending money on rent, do your calculations and see how much you can be saving, if it's good then take the job and place a specific time to quit. Set a goal, achieve it and leave

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote's $600million Cement Plant In Ethiopia (A Closer Look) / Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) / Femi Otedola At Lagos University Staff School In 1971. 46 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.