Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

What Is Wrong With South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With South West (706 Views)

Xenophobia: Ekweremadu Tells FG To Suspend Diplomatic Ties With South Africa / House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With South West by Hendrixky: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Why putting interest and tribalism above our prospecty and getting it right this time

The office of the president require some one with both physical and mental strength

This is so glaring and obvious to the world that tinubu's mental and physical strength is gone

What's happening? I thought this people say they are the most educated in Nigeria

So south west is yet to move beyond tribalism

It is a pity and it is shame

This election revealed alot of things about south west to the world

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With South West by 4mable: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Prove to me with facts, of any of the Aspirants better than Accord candidate or Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With South West by Ekundayo7574(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Aye e mabaje ni so I should live by own and start supporting Obi or Atiku, oni sorire, how many of Obi supporter u see supporting Tinubu?, moto lapada pa baa ee

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With South West by Exclusive101: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nigerians vote wisely don't go n vote a former governor

1. Who can not pay WAEC fee
2. Increased tuition by over 300%
3. Watch doctor n lecturer go on year long strike
4. Was caught red handed looting 250 million naira to his warehouse.
5. Looted to build himself malls in Abuja n PH
6. Looted million of dollars into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.
7. Turn Anambra into a Killin den where citizen are beheaded every Monday Dora Akuyuli's husband head comes to mind.

I wisely chose to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu so he can bring transformation he engineered in Lagos to the Federal. Make Peter Obi no bring all the rubbish in Anambra to the Federal.

Hendrixky:
Why putting interest and tribalism above our prospecty and getting it right this time

The office of the president require some one with both physical and mental strength

This is so glaring and obvious to the world that tinubu's mental and physical strength is gone

What's happening? I thought this people say they are the most educated in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With South West by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hendrixky:

That the tread except you don't know history, at the end the votes will be divided, my happiness is Lagos, I'm happy with deployments massive security personnel, the President has issued warning that he can not allow voters to be intimated, because once Tinubu thugs notice Obi is winning in Lagos they will start looting innocent people shops

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With South West by Hendrixky: 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Exclusive101:

Nigerians vote wisely don't go n vote a former governor

1. Who can not pay WAEC fee
2. Increased tuition by over 300%
3. Watch doctor n lecturer go on year long strike
4. Was caught red handed looting 250 million naira to his warehouse.
5. Looted to build himself malls in Abuja n PH
6. Looted million of dollars into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.
7. Turn Anambra into a Killin den where citizen are beheaded every Monday Dora Akuyuli's husband head comes to mind.

I wisely chose to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu so he can bring transformation he engineered in Lagos to the Federal. Make Peter Obi no bring all the rubbish in Anambra to the Federal.

Some one who is not aware of his environment to bring you transformation

If you are educated and you are saying this then your education is a waste

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With South West by flokii: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
So Igbos supporting only Obi is not tribalism?... Kwankwaso and Sowore no dey there for Igbos to rally round?

You fo0l noone but yourselves.. SW won't vote failure to please any region.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With South West by Validated: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
4mable:
Prove to me with facts, of any of the Aspirants better than Accord candidate or Tinubu

1.Tinubu is sick, we know what Buharis sickness cost Nigeria
2. Tinubu has no genealogy, is he God without parents?
3. Tinubu has no educational background. From nowhere to becoming a university graduate.
4. Tinubu place of birth is unknown
5. Tinubu has a criminal record as a drug peddler.
6. Tinubu is a religious bigot, who personal ambition over national cohesion.

Tinubu will fail big time. We Christians are against muslim-muslim ticket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With South West by tommy589(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Shey na tribal election we wan do ni. E be like say this election go expose the tribe wey people like pass
Re: What Is Wrong With South West by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Aye e mabaje ni so I should live by own and start supporting Obi or Atiku, oni sorire, how many of Obi supporter u see supporting Tinubu?, moto lapada pa baa ee
Becos Obi is better.Igbos voted Obasanjo over Ojukwu.Stop been tribalistic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With South West by PeterObi4LP: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
[b] Please I beg to differ, not all South West are useless and stupid like the urchies. I'm Yoruba and I'm not voting for Tinubu. I've out grown the name calling Omo ale, igbo man and Ipob in case anyone is planning to call me that.

I don't see how sensible person will entrust his life and that of his generation on a sick man who have nothing upstairs to offer other than just to answer President just because we share same tribe. Never!

Even those tribalistic animals rooting for Tinubu just because he's Omoluabi and domt want to vote Peter Obi because he is Igbo are senseless. If Nigeria goes wrong all of us will suffer it together. Those who voted for Buhari twice are they not suffering it the more than others?

I'm sure if Yoruba is to elect their own President and Tinubu is in the race with Osibanjo, Yorubas will not vote Tinubu. We need the progress of Nigeria and not tribalism. Tinubu will never come to your rescue as Yoruba if elected as president? How many times has he intervened for all the killings in SW?

Yoruba shine your eyes vote wisely and vote Peter Obi
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With South West by Aldol: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
This emotional blackmail won't work. It's tribalism for me to support Tinubu with track records but it's not tribalism for 99% igbos to support Obi a known failure. Who do una this thing abeg

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With South West by Hendrixky: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria

Even when it is already obvious to the world that tinubu is mentally and physically gone

Tinubu is not aware of his environment most times
Re: What Is Wrong With South West by frank14011991(m): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Igbos are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. Obi chased ibos that are non anambra indegenes from anambra state civil service.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With South West by Aldol: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hendrixky:

Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria

Even when it is already obvious to the world that tinubu is mentally and physically gone

Tinubu is not aware of his environment most times
No Tinubu is the nightmare of the easterners that's why you can't breathe without mentioning Tinubu. Tinubu slaves

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With South West by Aldol: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Igbos are the problems of the world
Re: What Is Wrong With South West by Hendrixky: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Aldol:

No Tinubu is the nightmare of the easterners that's why you can't breathe without mentioning Tinubu. Tinubu slaves

Tinubu mental and physical health is gone

Wake up from tribalism bro

The pain we went through because of Buhari health problems is fresh in our memory

Tinubu is not always aware of his environment
Yorubas should wake up if not the world is gonna label you guys as the problem of Nigeria
Re: What Is Wrong With South West by frank14011991(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hendrixky:

what would you say about anambra indegenes on this forum like owobokiri that called obi a failure in 2012 and are his diehard supporters today. What height of tribalism is more than that
Re: What Is Wrong With South West by Aldol: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hendrixky:

Tinubu mental and physical health is gone

Wake up from tribalism bro

The pain we went through because of Buhari health problems is fresh in our memory

Tinubu is not always aware of his environment
Yorubas should wake up if not the world is gonna label you guys as the problem of Nigeria
Who is the most tribalistic in the whole world if not igbos
Re: What Is Wrong With South West by Aldol: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
frank14011991:
what would you say about anambra indegenes on this forum like owobokiri that called obi a failure in 2012 and are his diehard supporters today. What height of tribalism is more than that
No mind the hater
Re: What Is Wrong With South West by porka: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
A section of the leaders in southwest has shown that all the pretenses to good morals are useless after all.

All the so-called southwest avowed moral high grounds are demonstrably useless as at today, as per the embrace of a morally deficient individual as their preferred candidate among the very excellent hardworking millions of Yoruba people across the world.

What these leaders are clearly saying to the youths is that yahoo yahoo, drug trafficking, fake identity and other deficient morals are irrelevant.

All that matters to this tiny section of individuals is just money.

The youths have mostly internalized this and are not interested in doing what is right again.

How this set of corrupt minds gained prominence in the southwest to drown the voices and influences of the very upright majority is baffling.

Coincidentally, other interest groups are awaiting the time when these particular leaders in the southwest would raise issues with anyone's morality in the country.
Re: What Is Wrong With South West by kaylardz(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Comparing ordinary Obi to the great Asiwaju, the architect of modern Lagos is an insult. There's no presidential candidate that can match Tinubu intelligence and administrative prowess.
BTW, I've seen Yoruba and hausa men supporting Obi but I've never seen a single Igbo man supporting Tinubu. So who is now tribalistic??

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With South West by flokii: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
porka:
A section of the leaders in southwest has shown that all the pretenses to good morals are useless after all.

All the so-called southwest avowed moral high grounds are demonstrably useless as at today, as per the embrace of a morally deficient individual as their preferred candidate among the very excellent hardworking millions of Yoruba people across the world.

What these leaders are clearly saying is to the youths is that yahoo yahoo, drug trafficking, fake identity and other deficient morals are not important for leadership.

All that matters to this tiny section of individuals is just money.

The youths have mostly internalized this and are not interested in doing what is right again.

How this set of corrupt minds gained prominence in the southwest to drown the voices and influences of the very upright majority is baffling.

Coincidentally, other interest groups are awaiting the time when these particular leaders in the southwest would raise issues with anyone's morality in the country.

Pele o.. self appointed Minister for Yoruba affairs.

Your own youths now see drug trafficking as full time job... crystal meth, cannabis sativa, indian hemp and other hard drugs prohibited by law are their new found jobs due to the failure of your societies in Igboland. Able bodied Igbo young men in their thousands on death row in prisons across Asia and Europe waiting to be killed and Yoruba is your problem.

Cannibalism is on the all time high in Igboland today, yet you're not bothered.. it's Yoruba and their choice of candidate that is giving you headache.

I no blame una sha.. it's people like Tinubu that gave you people liver to be making sounds in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With South West by 4mable: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Validated:

1.Tinubu is sick, we know what Buharis sickness cost Nigeria
2. Tinubu has no genealogy, is he God without parents?
3. Tinubu has no educational background. From nowhere to becoming a university graduate.
4. Tinubu place of birth is unknown
5. Tinubu has a criminal record as a drug peddler.
6. Tinubu is a religious bigot, who personal ambition over national cohesion.

Tinubu will fail big time. We Christians are against muslim-muslim ticket.
If this are the only points you've raised which are what have researched about after listening to many fables and heresies then Tinubu votes is Already +1 I know how hard I struggle to get this PIC my vote must count
Re: What Is Wrong With South West by techWriter3: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
substantiate to me with Truth, of any of the Aspirants better than Accord candidate or politician

Umm, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, or assignment.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Looks Up To Peter Obi (pic) / Osun Presidential/nass Election Results Reaffirm Gov Adeleke's Victory- Pdp / Mob Attack NYSC Corper Caught Thumb-printing For APC In A Separate Room(vide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.