Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Why Do Tinubus Supporters Refrained Being Like Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Tinubus Supporters Refrained Being Like Tinubu? (201 Views)

It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar / Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju / Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Tinubus Supporters Refrained Being Like Tinubu? by chrisxxx(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
I observed here that anytime someone makes a comment in support of Tinubu and you support such person with prayer of may their life and that of the heirs be like that of Tinubu now they resort to silence at best or become antagonistic.
We support people we see as mentors in whatever thing we do including the presidential candidates.
I want to repeat same prayer here anyone that will verbally abuse me here in support of any presidential candidate may your life and those of your heirs including health and mentality be like that of your favoured presidential candidate. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Tinubus Supporters Refrained Being Like Tinubu? by kaylardz(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tinubu matter will give dis one high BP and send him to the great beyond.

Meanwhile Obi is currently unknown in Taraba states, his supposed stronghold. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Tinubus Supporters Refrained Being Like Tinubu? by Softmirror: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
chrisxxx:
I observed here that anytime someone makes a comment in support of Tinubu and you support such person with prayer of may their life and that of the heirs be like that of Tinubu now they resort to silence at best or become antagonistic.
We support people we see as mentors in whatever thing we do including the presidential candidates.
I want to repeat same prayer here anyone that will verbally abuse me here in support of any presidential candidate may your life and those of your heirs including health and mentality be like that of your favoured presidential candidate. Amen

NOT ME. NOT ME AT ALL. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID A BIG AMEN TO SUCH PRAYER. GO THROUGH MY POST AND YOU WILL SEE EVIDENCE TO THIS.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Tinubus Supporters Refrained Being Like Tinubu? by chrisxxx(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Softmirror:

NOT ME. NOT ME AT ALL. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID A BIG AMEN TO SUCH PRAYER. GO THROUGH MY POST AND YOU WILL SEE EVIDENCE TO THIS.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Tinubus Supporters Refrained Being Like Tinubu? by yarimo(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
chrisxxx:
These one just receive his share from CAN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Leaders Embark On Voters' Sensitization Campaign In Abuja. / Nigeria 2019 Election: States That Had The Highest Number Of Casualties / A Thread For Tinubu's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.