Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

My First Meeting With A Ghost (2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Meeting With A Ghost (2) (405 Views)

My First Meeting With A Ghost (4) – Olawale Ogidan / My First Meeting With A Ghost / Ghost Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Meeting With A Ghost (2) by Pgold18: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
I was too scared to move an inch after Sholly turned to a shadow and ran after the man who was misbehaving.

I just had to quit proving strong-head, so I went back home.

Throughout that day, I couldn't get myself right.

My head was shaking, my body was heavy, my tongue was bitter and I couldn't taste food as the experience of the day kept roaming in my head.

Who would believe that I actually met a ghost and communicated with her?

I narrated the experience with my brother, he didn't believe me.

“Bro Olawale, I don't believe that thing! How could you see a ghost and you said you spoke with her? Ghost kor, holy ghost ni,” he mocked me.

“I swear!”

“Oga, I don't believe you!”

I swore by many things to convince my brother but he never believed that I had an encounter with a ghost.

“Maybe it's because of those stories you are writing that are making you to imagine that you actually saw a ghost. There is nothing like a ghost anywhere! Bro, all are fallacies!”

My brother found it difficult to believe me. He claimed that I've been developing trauma because of the stories I do put up on the media.

Immediately as he mentioned story, adding that I'm being influenced by the ghost stories I write, I developed the inspiration to dig deep into the full story of Sholly.

I went into my room and I contemplated.

“This is going to be an interesting findings; Why was the ghost chasing that man? Why was he telling her to leave him alone? I must find out and write this story,” I made a conclusion that night.

My conclusion was to never back out unless I know the reason why Sholly was tormenting that man. So, I picked up my bag and my phone even before the day break as I couldn't sleep throughout the night.

I exited the house without being noticed and I embarked on the journey to investigate the ghost and her victim. I thought about how to find Sholly before an idea crossed my mind.

“If I could find that man, then, I will see Sholly,” I strategized on how to find the ghost.

I walked a lot of miles, hoping to see the man who was being tormented by Sholly; I arrived at the exact place where I saw him the last time, but I couldn't find him. I went to the place where he ran to when Sholly was chasing him, yet I couldn't find him.

“Where exactly could he be? ”

At that point, I became frustrated, but I summoned courage because of what I aimed to achieve by looking for the man.

I traced the direction that he took before Sholly turned to Shadow and chased after the man, and after walking for two minutes, I finally heard the groaning.

“I am hungry... ” the voice resounded.

I traced the voice to check who was there. It was the man whom I was looking for. He looked really exhausted as he was lying down helplessly. But Sholly was nowhere to be found.

“I am hungry... ” he groaned again.

I took compassion on him, and I went to look something eatable within the vicinity.

I bought bread and rushed back to give it to him. I was extremely scared to move closer before giving him the bread, so there was no other option than to throw it at him at a close range.

Surprisingly, mysteriously, the bread gut fire after I threw it, and Sholly appeared right before me.

“Young man! I warned you to stop interfering in this case. Didn't I warn you?” she expressed anger as her eyes reflected flame.

Sholly's voice made me stagger and I fell on my knees.

To be continued...

©️Olawale Ogidan

1 Like

Re: My First Meeting With A Ghost (2) by Pgold18: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Check the previous post on my wall.
Re: My First Meeting With A Ghost (2) by hslbroker2(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
This very impressive story, kudo.

(1) (Reply)

Must You Research To Write A High Content? / Troubled 11 / Worry About Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.