Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN (24664 Views)

Senate To CBN, Ministers: Your Policies Are Failing / 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George / Your Policies Will Destroy Nigeria If Not Revised – Ahmad Gumi Warns Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Aldol: 4:45am On Feb 20, 2023
jogojogo:

Asiwaju na sharp guy
He quickly shift run denounce Buhari and his yeye policy but clueless Mikano man and his scam counterpart were living in self denial applauding CBN to spite our incoming president.
Tinubu is a very brave man, his type is rare. I commend him for speaking out against the policy. Imagine Obi and Atiku saying we should endure suffering. Whenever am queuing for cash , my resolute to vote Asiwaju increases.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by itsene: 5:21am On Feb 20, 2023
How convenient, he won't blame Buhari, na CBN.
Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 20, 2023
MikoB:
Atiku has realised the policy the yeye cabal designed to stop Tinubu has boomeranged, so he is trying to change the narrative to suit his ambition, since the northern apc governors have began to tell voters that Tinubu will not discard the old notes in their possession if elected and is working, Buhari and his people should just forget it, it is too late to stop Tinubu by now, he had the opportunity to stop him during the primary but he failed.

Precisely. In fact this latest development is more confirmation that Atiku is and will always be an opportunists.

He is only speaking now because he has seen that Nigerians are swinging behind Tinubu massively in defiance of the wickedness of the Buhari government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 20, 2023
Aldol:

Tinubu is a very brave man, his type is rare. I commend him for speaking out against the policy. Imagine Obi and Atiku saying we should endure suffering. Whenever am queuing for cash , my resolute to vote Asiwaju increases.

Bro, I can't support any candidate but Tinubu. Yet, if undecided, the bile that builds in my throat when I use 6k to collect my own 20k will ensure I vote Tinubu.

Imagine how senseless some Nigerians are backing this madness. Are Nigerians aware that this development in Nigeria has never been seen anywhere else in the world as a direct result of a government policy initiative?

Wars and conflict can cause this like the Russia-Ukraine war where we saw many queuing at ATM for cash but never the deliberate action of a ruling Government.

Crass wickedness against a people who are already some of the poorest and most deprived in the world. I honestly cannot wait for Tinubu to take charge.

Once again the others (Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso) have shown themselves as dangerous, irresponsible and unfit opportunists.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by yemex04(m): 6:02am On Feb 20, 2023
streetfabulous:
Some who are not even supporters of Tinubu and APC knew at some point that this policy may end up in Tinubu's favour.
1. Tinubu needed an opportunity to dissociate from Buhari's governance failures. This was the biggest factor that could affect his chances at the polls. The naira redesign policy and fuel scarcity gave him that perfect opportunity and he is using it very well. You can insult Tinubu all you want but you can't call him a Fool when it comes to Politics. Underestimate him at your own risk.
2. Money is a very emotional subject. Whether you like it or not, majority will vote based on emotions rather than logic/common sense. People will now vote on who will give them value for their old notes that they are unable to return to CBN. People will now vote for who will make it easy for them to withdraw their money. In summary, because most people are emotional and think in the short run, they will vote for anyone who can solve their immediate and current problem right now. You may chose to live in denial but this policy will end up giving Tinubu SYMPATHY votes.
3. I believe Atiku and maybe Obi must have realised this. I will urge them not to be very quick in supporting CBN because CBN's motive is still not as clear as we may have been lead to believe . They should only issue statements that takes side with majority of the masses at this point.
Whatever the political motive behind this CBN redesign policy, it can NEVER be because they want Atiku or Obi to win. They have something else in mind which is still not clear at the moment. Atiku or Obi must NEVER take sides for or against CBN. They should only echo what majority of the masses want right now. The time is very short.

This expo you are giving them is too late, one person they call mentally unstable has proven to be far ahead of them..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Zenret84: 6:07am On Feb 20, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Na now day just dey break for Atiku untop wetin Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu dey see wey other presidential candidates NO fit see!

PDP ti lule

LP/obifooolish ti lule

Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu spoke up because of the suffering of the masses but other presidential candidates were opening their teeth thinking it's a "comedy show"; But last last na we the "common people" dey suffer am pass!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

and same Tinubu was silent for years when this administration neglected Nigerian students for months...not mentioning other unpopular policies of this same govt. Tinubu kept mute now he speaks for the masses because money is involve and election is around the corner...nawah 4 u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Josephkabila12: 6:12am On Feb 20, 2023
This man why can't you be trusted for once, assuming he and one other major candidate speaks again this devilish policy earlier ordinary people will not suffering on the street right now to get money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Chineduawka: 6:13am On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:
This are the genuine people saying it with their sincere heart including obi

Not Apc and tinubu. The office of the president as at this point of the Nigeria situation some one who is vibrant, mentally and physically fit...tinubu is gone mentally and physically
Tinubu is not even aware of his environment
Imagine that national anthem was going on the other day if not for oshiomhole

I heard soldiers are in lagos already

Make them misbehave and collect..tinubu will lose lagos and abuja
Hatred don kill your little Sense 🤭
Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Babastrong(m): 6:14am On Feb 20, 2023
What Tinubu has forseen the consequences ab initio. These ones(OBI AND ATIKU) are just seeing it.
WE NEED A VISIONARY LEADER.

4 Likes

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Chineduawka: 6:15am On Feb 20, 2023
Zenret84:
and same Tinubu was silent for years when this administration neglected Nigerian students for months...not mentioning other unpopular policies of this same govt. Tinubu kept mute now he speaks for the masses because money is involve and election is around the corner...nawah 4 u!
Keep your gibberish and hatred
Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by BlessedOne01: 6:21am On Feb 20, 2023
Zenret84:
Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu is NOT an appointee of senseless Buhari!

Same Tinubu who was sidelined by Buhari and his "toxic cabal" after he helped them win the presidency and that is the major reason why he has been insulting them and people who have "discerning" eyes know that Buhari is an ingrate!

Deal with the TRUTH!

4 Likes

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by justmi1: 6:31am On Feb 20, 2023
yemex04:

This expo you are giving them is too late, one person they call mentally unstable has proven to be far ahead of them..
I'm ahead of them, asiwaju I'm a fxxking baller....

1 Like

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by justmi1: 6:37am On Feb 20, 2023
RexTramadol1:

I guess you didn’t read right.

Atiku isn’t against the redesign till now, he’s complaining of hardship it has brought upon the people.

Tinubu isn’t against it either… so they both are on the same page, Tinubu was just quicker to be vocal about it.
we need a fast thinker, someone that can see ahead

2 Likes

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Zenret84: 6:39am On Feb 20, 2023
Chineduawka:

Keep your gibberish and hatred
laughs...I've got no hatred, but I thought I was in a sane conversation with a grownup... irrespective of whoever wins the election, one thing is certain if it goes well..it's to the benefit of all and if it goes wrong it is also to 'benefit' of all irrespective of ur tribe or religion. So grow up and discuss issues and not frivolousness.
Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Zenret84: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu is NOT an appointee of senseless Buhari!

Same Tinubu who was sidelined by Buhari and his "toxic cabal" after he helped them win the presidency and that is the major reason why he has been insulting them and people who have "discerning" eyes know that Buhari is an ingrate!

Deal with the TRUTH!
well, I differ on that... Tinubu knew about Buhari's inabilities when it comes to governance right from the beginning, but he Tinubu was so concern about the 12million votes Buhari has been getting prior to 2015 but oga Tinubu was just concern about plan to become president.
All along, when Buhari was unveiling unpopular policies Tinubu kept mute so he won't put his own ambition into jeopardy...until this very one that affects him, he now speaks for us. Sincerely, i'm rooting for Atiku because there's no Osibanjo on the ballot.

1 Like

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by jaytee01(m): 6:50am On Feb 20, 2023
MXrep:
Old notes is now history. Where are those urchins that celebrated claiming that Tinubu has won. Oya protest again. A full battalion has already been deployed to Lagos

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by BlessedOne01: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2023
Zenret84:
well, I differ on that... Tinubu knew about Buhari's inabilities when it comes to governance right from the beginning, but he Tinubu was so concern about the 12million votes Buhari has been getting prior to 2015 but oga Tinubu was just concern about plan to become president.
All along, when Buhari was unveiling unpopular policies Tinubu kept mute so he won't put his own ambition into jeopardy...until this very one that affects him, he now speaks for us. Sincerely, i'm rooting for Atiku because there's no Osibanjo on the ballot.
Buhari said he has "repented" so DON'T blame Tinubu for General Buhari's "incompetence"!

Atiku on the other hand is "a traitor"!

Nigeria must NEVER make a "deadly" mistake of electing Atiku
Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Zenret84: 6:58am On Feb 20, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Buhari said he has "repented" so DON'T blame Tinubu for General Buhari's "incompetence"!

Atiku on the other hand is "a traitor"!

Nigeria must NEVER make a "deadly" mistake of electing Atiku
well, we all hope for the best...I pray for a peaceful election which is very important...and it's nice sharing views with u this morning.

1 Like

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by RexTramadol1: 7:00am On Feb 20, 2023
justmi1:
we need a fast thinker, someone that can see ahead

The electorates will decide that on Saturday.
Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by BlessedOne01: 7:01am On Feb 20, 2023
Zenret84:
well, we all hope for the best...I pray for a peaceful election which is very important...and it's nice sharing views with u this morning.
Amen by HIS Special Grace....... you are welcome bro!

1 Like

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Fearyourcreator: 7:02am On Feb 20, 2023
engrpheleeks:

Hear your deluded self. 'People are now willing to vote for Tinubu to spite FG'... Will Nigerians vote for APC to spite APC? Or is this the only suffering that APC has subjected Nigerians to over the years that Nigerians want to spite them for?
Oga, Tinubu is APC and anything APC has been rejected by Nigerians. Stop posting trash to sooth your stupidity.
Nigerians and blame game ... Always blaming government... No go take charge of your life ...dey blame government up and down... Was there any campaign time people dont blame government here ... Na all governments no dey good... Na people wey dey achieve great things me I dey see ... I no dey see bad thing copy ooo... Take charge of your life ...
Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Tom1960: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Do you just realize this?
Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Tom1960: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Vote for Tinubu, he will reverse the cruel policy on his first day in office
Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by reddingtonblack: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2023
streetfabulous:
Some who are not even supporters of Tinubu and APC knew at some point that this policy may end up in Tinubu's favour.
1. Tinubu needed an opportunity to dissociate from Buhari's governance failures. This was the biggest factor that could affect his chances at the polls. The naira redesign policy and fuel scarcity gave him that perfect opportunity and he is using it very well. You can insult Tinubu all you want but you can't call him a Fool when it comes to Politics. Underestimate him at your own risk.
2. Money is a very emotional subject. Whether you like it or not, majority will vote based on emotions rather than logic/common sense. People will now vote on who will give them value for their old notes that they are unable to return to CBN. People will now vote for who will make it easy for them to withdraw their money. In summary, because most people are emotional and think in the short run, they will vote for anyone who can solve their immediate and current problem right now. You may chose to live in denial but this policy will end up giving Tinubu SYMPATHY votes.
3. I believe Atiku and maybe Obi must have realised this. I will urge them not to be very quick in supporting CBN because CBN's motive is still not as clear as we may have been lead to believe . They should only issue statements that takes side with majority of the masses at this point.
Whatever the political motive behind this CBN redesign policy, it can NEVER be because they want Atiku or Obi to win. They have something else in mind which is still not clear at the moment. Atiku or Obi must NEVER take sides for or against CBN. They should only echo what majority of the masses want right now. The time is very short.

Tew late, Peter Obi and Atiku have made statements that places them as accomplices to Emiefele & Buhari naira redesign all because of there selfish interest they fell easily for the bait ... even Obedient added more salt to the injury, they were doing themselves thinking they were doing us.
Bro nothing ATiku or Obi says now can undo public view about them, Obi as expose himself as an Opportunist, the Empathy card as now sway to the BAT side, Old or not we just have to give to Tinubu he just knows how to make the best out of every situation.

Ever since Tinubu outburst in abeokuta, Emiefele and Buhari have addressed Nigerians how many times ... cheesy grin follow who know road,

2 Likes

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Ashez: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2023
Echoban:

Suffer no dey tire u??
My brother, we don tire for the old corrupt system, we need something Fresh
Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Aldol: 8:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Dsalvo:

Bro, I can't support any candidate but Tinubu. Yet, if undecided, the bile that builds in my throat when I use 6k to collect my own 20k will ensure I vote Tinubu.

Imagine how senseless some Nigerians are backing this madness. Are Nigerians aware that this development in Nigeria has never been seen anywhere else in the world as a direct result of a government policy initiative?

Wars and conflict can cause this like the Russia-Ukraine war where we saw many queuing at ATM for cash but never the deliberate action of a ruling Government.

Crass wickedness against a people who are already some of the poorest and most deprived in the world. I honestly cannot wait for Tinubu to take charge.

Once again the others (Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso) have shown themselves as dangerous, irresponsible and unfit opportunists.
This election will be like a revolution against Apc cabals and opportunist politicians like Obi and Atiku
Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Pandev(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Afamed:

That one too don change mouth
grin they will never disappoint
Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by FirmTR(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Doyou2019:

You sound like you listen alot to Jimi Disu. ;
By the way, these Tinubidiots won't answer this good question o. Na set up for dem eyes.
Awon Oniyeye

To be honest, I don't even know Jimi Disu. Nor mind these Tinubu supporters, they don't make use of their senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by Aldol: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2023
Dsalvo:

Exactly they are opportunist and we will vote against them
Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by owunabastard: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2023
Nairaland and their lame logic. Atiku clearly said that commercial banks should also participate to collect old naira note and also CBN to print new money. Never supported continue using of the old currency. APC goons now reading different meanings
Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by BJanta: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:
This are the genuine people saying it with their sincere heart including obi

Not Apc and tinubu. The office of the president as at this point of the Nigeria situation some one who is vibrant, mentally and physically fit...tinubu is gone mentally and physically
Tinubu is not even aware of his environment
Imagine that national anthem was going on the other day if not for oshiomhole

I heard soldiers are in lagos already

Make them misbehave and collect..tinubu will lose lagos and abuja

The army and other security operatives have always been Iboland killing your fathers, your mothers, your uncles, your nephews, your nieces, your cousins, your neighbours, your friend, your husbands, your colleagues all at will and without anyone mourn you. What have you been able to do about. And of course, Buhari and his Cabals know Yorubaland IS NOT Iboland. If you don't know go and ask Babangida in 1993, and Abacha in 1994. You'll soon know that Southwest is the jugular vein of Nigeria.
Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by harmonyglobal: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2023
So now e don reach u, u can talk now abi, u dey support the policy before now, when asiwaju was shouting that it an evil policy u dey abuse am. Now it's affecting u too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) / Zahra Buhari Donates Charity Gifts From UK School To Children In The North / Mama Taraba Picks UDP Guber Nomination Form After Dumping APC (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.