Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,185 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Delta: Trouble For APC As 2 Party Bigwigs Join PDP Days To Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta: Trouble For APC As 2 Party Bigwigs Join PDP Days To Elections (406 Views)

Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Agbaje Goes Solo, Shuns Party Bigwigs In Campaign / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta: Trouble For APC As 2 Party Bigwigs Join PDP Days To Elections by Deltafirstson(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
The electoral value of Peoples Democratic party in Delta state was further enhanced at the weekend as former secretary of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the State and foundation member of the party, Nick Ovuakporie, formally joined the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).
Ovuakporie, who defected to PDP during the party’s elaborate presidential rally in Asaba received his PDP membership card from the party’s chairman in Oyede Ward 12, Isoko North Local Government Area of the state, Mr. Joel Orute.

He had earlier resigned his positions as secretary, co-secretary of APC campaign council and as member of the main opposition party in Delta State.
Receiving his membership card, Ovuakporie pledged to work for the success of the PDP at all levels of the fast approaching general elections.
Ovuakporie said he would bring electoral value to the party, saying “specifically, it is incumbent on me to deliver my unit and ward to the PDP.

“I am from unit 005 of this ward. The result from my unit will prove my mettle. So it is the electoral value through creating what could give us winning edge and victory.
“I can assure that I will win my unit and ward for the PDP in the coming elections,” he boasted.

He described his former party, APC, as a crisis-ridden, insisting that the main opposition party stand no chance in the polls.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/delta-trouble-for-apc-as-2-party-bigwigs-join-pdp-days-to-elections/
Re: Delta: Trouble For APC As 2 Party Bigwigs Join PDP Days To Elections by Deltafirstson(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
Very good
Re: Delta: Trouble For APC As 2 Party Bigwigs Join PDP Days To Elections by Samogloby: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Atikulated!
Re: Delta: Trouble For APC As 2 Party Bigwigs Join PDP Days To Elections by HarunaWest(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Atiku is Coming 2023.
Re: Delta: Trouble For APC As 2 Party Bigwigs Join PDP Days To Elections by orohbiro(f): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pos women especially are wicked sad una dey perform witch dey call Buhari.
Re: Delta: Trouble For APC As 2 Party Bigwigs Join PDP Days To Elections by asanausana91: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
This is Atiku o'clock.

(1) (Reply)

New Note: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On 3 March, 2023 / Photos: Kano Getting Locked Down For Bola Tinubu / President Buhari, Family Watch As Tinubu Votes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.