Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Car Tracking - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Tracking (562 Views)

Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Tracking by Vistacool: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
The rate of kidnapping and stolen car reported in 2022 is incredibly high.

What are you doing today to ensure 100% security for your fleet of cars.

Do you know with car tracker you will know the guage of fuel in your thank even if you are not with your driver?

Do you know with Car tracker you can listen to every conversation of the driver and the driver won't notice?

Do you know if you with car tracker you can trace a kidnapper or a thief?

Yes, I have all the answers to your questions and if you need me to help you secure your fleet of cars and your journey all through 2023 kindly call/WhatsApp:08179009002.
Re: Car Tracking by Josiko: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Like how much is your service please and what comes In each of them?
Re: Car Tracking by Vistacool: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Minimum of 45,000 and above depending on the package you are going for, I have all you need on your car security and it comes with a live map for you to monitor and receive reports on your car.
Re: Car Tracking by Josiko: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2023
List the packages here

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Buy Volkswagen Transporter.....urgently!!! / How Do I Check Accident History Of Cars / Corolla Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.