Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' (912 Views)

Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected / MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth / Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by wisestman(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3I4rC4QHY0

๐Ÿ”ŠB R E A K I N G N E W S (N I G E R I A' S P O L L ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ)๐Ÿ“ข

Pastor Chris Reveals Candidate to Vote for Ahead of Nigeria's Presidential Polls.

๐Ÿ“THE FIRST CANDIDATE
He is not himself.
He is under the influence of a devil.
This devil was mocking and laughing, scoffing at Nigerians. The devil is using him.
It's a wicked spirit of darkness, a mocker.
The devil's name is jackal.
A jackal is a trickster, a swindler who usually operates on behalf of another for the purpose of deception.
This demon is mocking Nigeria.
But heโ€™s been cut off.

๐Ÿ“THE SECOND CANDIDATE
In the spirit, the second candidate, if you let him get into office, you will have no country. You would have sold your country.

๐Ÿ“ THE THIRD CANDIDATE Then in the spirit, the 3rd candidate was afraid of winning. He didn't want to lose but he was afraid of winning. Then I prayed, Lord give him wings to fly!

HIS NAME IS IN THE BIBLE!!

Hope youโ€™ve gotten your PVC?
VOTE WISELY!!!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by wisestman(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2023

Pastor Chris Reveals Candidate to Vote for Ahead of Nigeria's Presidential Polls.

๐Ÿ“THE FIRST CANDIDATE
He is not himself.
This devil was mocking and laughing, scoffing at Nigerians. The devil is using him.
A jackal is a trickster, a swindler who usually operates on behalf of another for the purpose of deception.
But heโ€™s been cut off.

๐Ÿ“THE SECOND CANDIDATE
In the spirit, the second candidate, if you let him get into office, you will have no country. You would have sold your country.

๐Ÿ“ THE THIRD CANDIDATE Then in the spirit, the 3rd candidate was afraid of winning. He didn't want to lose but he was afraid of winning. Then I prayed, Lord give him wings to fly!

Hope youโ€™ve gotten your PVC

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by habsydiamond(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
First candidate.......Balablu
Second candidate ...... Atiku
Third candidate..... Peter Obi
The stingy man carries the day

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by Franzinni: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
This man that divorced his wife even though it's against the bible to divorce.... Continue
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by SeeItSayIt: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Yes o, upon the rock (PETER) the Lord Jesus' Christ built his church

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by speakitnigeria1: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
The first must be Obi
The second Akiku
The third must be Tinubu
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by phorget(m): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tilumbu's first name is JOHN, definitely Pastor Chris is rooting for him... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by highchief1: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
wisestman:

๐Ÿ“THE FIRST CANDIDATE
He is not himself.
But heโ€™s been cut off.

๐Ÿ“THE SECOND CANDIDATE

VOTE WISELY!!!
a man that could not marry successfully is telling Nigerians who to vote for.NAwa o.
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by Jnkay: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Franzinni:
This man that divorced his wife even though it's against the bible to divorce.... Continue

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Easyooo the pastor know who is the best for Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by highchief1: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Franzinni:
no normal person listens to him.I have a wife why should I listen to man that doesnโ€™t have
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by PraizHim: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
speakitnigeria1:
The first must be Obi
The second Akiku
The third must be Tinubu

Tinubu Name dey bible? Abi you dey smoke

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by yarimo(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
wisestman:

๐Ÿ“THE FIRST CANDIDATE
He is not himself.
But heโ€™s been cut off.

๐Ÿ“THE SECOND CANDIDATE

VOTE WISELY!!!
the pastor just receive his share from CAN

Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by PraizHim: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
yarimo:

YARIMO- Son of perdition. Urchin general. I know you will land here.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by yarimo(m): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
PraizHim:

YARIMO- Son of perdition. Urchin general. I know you will land here.

Control tower manager well done so you know I will land here grin grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by PraizHim: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
An idea whose time has come

Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by PraizHim: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
yarimo:
Control tower manager well done so you know I will land here grin grin grin grin

Na your work na. Celebrity Urchin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

See ya daddy below.

Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
yarimo:
Do I blame you? No way
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by Sannisege: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
This same boy that said Covid-19 is 5G.
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by kingsways: 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Every one must vote God 's candidate
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by Jokerman(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
We will make sure Peter Obi doesnโ€™t win this election because if he wins, Nigerian youths will not respect we politicians again.

- Gov. Ganduje
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by sreamsense: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Yes o, upon the rock (PETER) the Lord Jesus' Christ built his church
Peter in the Bible will never engage in alcoholic business that will further destroy human life. Name may be in the Bible, but his character is far away from biblical Peter. Only LP can be built on Peter the candidate which may even sink when he fails to win because he will run away from the party again. Nigeria can never be built on this type of LP party Peter at moment, he should go and queue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by yarimo(m): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2023
PraizHim:

Na your work na. Celebrity Urchin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

See ya daddy below.
grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by SeeItSayIt: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2023
sreamsense:

Peter in the Bible will never engage in alcoholic business that will further destroy human life. Name may be in the Bible, but his character is far away from biblical Peter. Only LP can be built on Peter the candidate which may even sink when he fails to win because he will run away from the party again. Nigeria can never be built on this type of LP party Peter at moment, he should go and queue

Perhaps, you should look for a good bible teacher to school you more that whatever you take that doesn't intoxicate you is not again God & his words.

Notwithstanding, your governors & leaders that do not have tangible investment still drunk to stupor in their secrets. Your states still share from the alcohol revenue yet condemn blindly.

Outline your governor's investment to match Peter Obi's or keep quiet.
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by Oladelepsy001(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2023
The way he arranged the candidates will eventually turn out to be the outcome of Saturday's election... 1st=T, 2nd=A, 3rd=P
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' by jude79(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
As a wise man,I know that pastor, Chris is talking about Timothy, aka tinubu, Timothy is in the Bible, and tinubu's full name is amoda yekini Timothy ogunlana before he now travelled to Lagos and became a lagosian and changing his name to Boola meaning "waste" in hausa, ahmede meaning "loving" in bachama, Tinubu meaning "thief tinubu" in engliyoruba, so meaning of his name is " waste loving thief

(1) (Reply)

No Election Held In Awommama IMO State Yet Results Are Out. Another APC Rigging / Peter Obi Is Jagaban Boy / Good New Peter Obi Has Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.