Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

For Those Travelling To Get To Their Polling Unit. How Do You Intend Travelling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Travelling To Get To Their Polling Unit. How Do You Intend Travelling (174 Views)

Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Travelling To Get To Their Polling Unit. How Do You Intend Travelling by nkemjacob2(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Looking at the situation of things. Fuel and money crisis how do you intend managing it to get to your destination.
Re: For Those Travelling To Get To Their Polling Unit. How Do You Intend Travelling by God1000(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
I will trek, though the place is far but I must vote

1 Like

Re: For Those Travelling To Get To Their Polling Unit. How Do You Intend Travelling by yarimo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Op dey there dey play I am already in my polling unit

Re: For Those Travelling To Get To Their Polling Unit. How Do You Intend Travelling by Zee0007: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Will be leaving on top the fruit truck on Tuesday. Coming to vote Peter obi. I don too suffer. All I need now na financial support. cry cry
Re: For Those Travelling To Get To Their Polling Unit. How Do You Intend Travelling by dollytino4real(f): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
N.a. aboki u dey tell dat one!!

(1) (Reply)

Edo Govt Extends Free Bus Services / Why Foreign Airlines Reject Murtala New Terminal (Video) / 2023 Polls: Hon Bright Osemeka Receives Divine Blessings From Catholic Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.