Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

POS Operators New Scheme - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Operators New Scheme (329 Views)

CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? / CBN To Clamp Down On Illegal PoS Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Operators New Scheme by seiyefajohn(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
My polite disagreement against people blaming POS operators.

Nope, I totally, but politely disagree with your assertion. Instead of 'we are our own problem' I will say, 'we are in a problem.'

Even the POS operators have no access to cash as you and i. They struggle to get or buy cash, so they can sell and survive through their purported business.

My point is, let's not blame us (POS operators.) Let's rather blame them who deliberately came up with this devious, diabolic and devilish policy that has plunged us into both economic and emotional quagmire.

Just my opinion.
Re: POS Operators New Scheme by Jashub: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Your opinion is still in line with extortion. If all POS operators stuck to doing business in all honesty , then the pressure on cash wouldn't be this bad . What the government is doing is painful but it's the right step to stop all forms of financial mismanagement .

1 Like

Re: POS Operators New Scheme by Madridstar(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
You dey craze. If they, pos dont have cash, they should rest. Why will someone charge 2k for 6k. You and those pos vendors are thieves. Vote obi this weeknd sha

6 Likes

Re: POS Operators New Scheme by Treasure17(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Madridstar:
You dey craze. If they, pos dont have cash, they should rest. Why will someone charge 2k for 6k. You and those pos vendors are thieves. Vote obi this weeknd sha
I understand some of them bought the cash at exorbitant fee as well but any POS operator that charge someone 2k on #6000 withdrawal is a criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Operators New Scheme by seiyefajohn(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Madridstar:

Very funny comment. But thank you for the insult tho. I no de crace Sir/Ma and no need for violence or aggression.

Leave POS people alone, focus more on your elites who have made it impossible for us to live free and meaningful lives in our fatherland.

Wake up and brace up. POS operators are humans like you, they are also desperately in need of cash like you and i. If you feel frustrated about the situations protest to your Aso Rock.

Yesterday I went around for cash, I went to over 19 POS' but no money. Finally, I got one later in the evening, if that POS person charge me high, i need not be angry cuz i don'tknow where he got the money from.

All am saying is, them sef no get cash. Leave them alone, no de suffer us, redirect your anger to the right channel.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Foreign Phone Number For Your Work / How To Download Linkedin Video On Your Mobile Phone / Please; Which Of These Services Is Reliable To Send Money To Ghana From Naija ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.