Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

10 Ways Hackers Get Into Your Bank Account In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Ways Hackers Get Into Your Bank Account In Nigeria (712 Views)

10 Hidden Ways Hackers Could Use To Hack Into Your Account. / How To Block Your Bank Account In Case Of Emergency / How To Create Free SSH & VPN Account In Website Drivessh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Hackers Get Into Your Bank Account In Nigeria by NaijaReviews: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2023
The issue of Bank fraud is on a High rise in Nigeria. Every day 50 to 100 people lose their money due to hackers infiltrating your Nigerian Bank accounts. Most of you make this process easier for them. Today, I will not only show you your mistakes, but I will also show you solutions to the Mistakes.

10 ways your Bank account can get Hacked :

1. Text messages or Email: This has been a famous way these Criminals defraud you, they send you a text message from an online tool called "Bulk SMS", this message will probably come with your bank name or something quite similar to it, or from an email identical to your Banks email.
The bank in question is Kuda bank Scammers sent a text as KudaDeliver requesting you to click a phishing link with a page exactly like the Kuda Banks page, requiring you to log in to your Bank details, take note! (you're not on the kuda Banks website, you are on a replicate and once you attempt to log in there They will steal your information and log in on the bank's leading site) making them accessible and possibly wiping out your money.

Click here to Read full post

Re: 10 Ways Hackers Get Into Your Bank Account In Nigeria by tunene66: 1:57am On Feb 20, 2023
NaijaReviews:
The issue of Bank fraud is on a High rise in Nigeria. Every day 50 to 100 people lose their money due to hackers infiltrating your Nigerian Bank accounts. Most of you make this process easier for them. Today, I will not only show you your mistakes, but I will also show you solutions to the Mistakes.

10 ways your Bank account can get Hacked :

1. Text messages or Email: This has been a famous way these Criminals defraud you, they send you a text message from an online tool called "Bulk SMS", this message will probably come with your bank name or something quite similar to it, or from an email identical to your Banks email.
The bank in question is Kuda bank Scammers sent a text as KudaDeliver requesting you to click a phishing link with a page exactly like the Kuda Banks page, requiring you to log in to your Bank details, take note! (you're not on the kuda Banks website, you are on a replicate and once you attempt to log in there They will steal your information and log in on the bank's leading site) making them accessible and possibly wiping out your money.

Click here to Read full post

Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Wetin I Fit Do? / Brand New Gigabyte Pc Netbooks With Higher Specs (n55k) Call:07028720260 / Get High Commission On Xmas Shoppers! (confirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.