Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

What Will You Do To Sort Out This - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Will You Do To Sort Out This (356 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Sort Out This by Olaolar(m): 5:27am On Feb 20, 2023
In this hardship period.
You're out of cash,Even broke till the extent of insufficient fund in your account.. but you has little food store at home that you can manage for two to three days ..
Now that you're cooking Half cup of beans, to sustain yourself for full day mixture with garri. By the way your gas finish,now empty cylinder..your beans is Half done and you're seriously broke.. what else to do
Re: What Will You Do To Sort Out This by Oloki: 6:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Borrow gas from my neighbour or gather wool for fire wool. Aldo alternatively, you can buy charcoal of 100 to cook.

In this trying period, you nerd to learn how to survive. Not rosy anywhere.
Re: What Will You Do To Sort Out This by Skyfornia(m): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Adopt trade by barter.. take your gas to the gas vendor and exchange it with your phone or whatever you have that is worth the amount of the gas..

That's what is happening in some areas across the nation.
Re: What Will You Do To Sort Out This by Olaolar(m): 7:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Skyfornia:
Adopt trade by barter.. take your gas to the gas vendor and exchange it with your phone or whatever you have that is worth the amount of the gas..

That's what is happening in some areas across the nation.
.. no o. I don't have anything to batter with neither I go to the gas station, then ask the man to punch me like 25 times grin and give me 1kg free

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes To Avoid When Cooking Fried Rice / For Sale 10 Liters Industrial Mixer (AMIL) / Nigeria (NAFDAC) Bans Indomie For Alleged Cancer Chemical Use Substance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.