Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Nothing Fair About Fair Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nothing Fair About Fair Money (1199 Views)

Fair Money Loan Application / Emami Fair And Handsome --- Where Can One Buy This Product In Lagos Or Abuja / Has This Year, 2017 Been Fair To You Hitherto? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Fair About Fair Money by holatin(m): 5:35am On Feb 20, 2023
Firstly I will hail those who borrow from loan app, you guys are the strongest of us.

Never believe I will fave the desperation where I will have to try it too.

Was bleeped up by a client in Edo state, uromi to be precise last week. Had to scout money to return to lagos. Zenith fuvk up some funds, wema did yama yama too. Need some quick cash to sort things through.

Downloaded the fair money mobile up cus of the millions of advertisement pushed to my face even while watching movies on mx video player. So I thought. Since they are called fair money...they will be fair.

Got the shock of my life. Due to my not putting my national id number am eligible to only 20 thousand. Still okay to sort things for now. And my eyes saw the interest rate.
Yes it's a bleeping 26 percent monthly. So I will pay extra 5200 for loaning 20k. Just a month interest.

If not for desperation, nobody should take such loan....
The world isn't favourable to either the poor or the desperate.

Nigeria need loan institution cus all I see is day light slavery.

Incase you know of app with better interest rate, notify person. Cus this is a No NO

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

lansleke - Lanre, Male, 28, Agbelomo / When A Man Is Emotionally Unavailable! / 2day-old Baby Girl Rescued After Being Buried Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.