Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show (24966 Views)

Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show / Kizz Daniel's Buga And Rema's Calm Down, Which Of Them Is A Bigger Song? / 2022 Grammy Awards: Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Burna Boy, Tems Nominated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Ishilove: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2023
sevo:
What of davido?? Abi nah after Full time whistle him go perform?
Nairalanders... Una too get bad mouth
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Mcdreamy15: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2023
Mamaafrik1:
We will rule entertainment industry in the whole world .That is the reason why everybody needs to vote right, vote for the best candidate .

I do tell my friends" give Nigeria good leadership and give Nigeria 25 years We will will rule the world"we shall be atleast will be one of the top 10 best country in the world.
na 25 years you call like 25 months like that
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Parachoko: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2023
liveyourlife007:

What did he sing there.
I'm sure the whites will be like*
"Lets get this over with,sing your shit and get the Bleep off the stage.You're hurting our ears.
🐷🐷🐷🐷
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by tuzle(m): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2023
sevo:
he performed at the world cup opening

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2023
My own is y’all should not complain when you see them pushing devilish or homosexual shit 😂🤣😂 keep up the energy if you know you know
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Mamaafrik1(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Mcdreamy15:
na 25 years you call like 25 months like that
Does it look like the decadence is feather weighted toooo
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by liveyourlife007(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
The 'whites'? Man not gonna waste my time with you.
Ogbeni nothing dey your brain wey you wan type. Simple
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Ckonnet: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2023
These boys and girls are the only thing oyibo people take dey respect us.
Urchins we can di better by butting those bastards out of govt.
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by DannyWalker: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2023
Nbote:

If they didn't do you think they'll invite them to come and perform?
Last Last was nominated for a Grammy, Rema went to Number 1 on billboards and Tems just won a Grammy. If the Americans didn't understand, how did they manage those achievements?
they are not winning Grammy because of their songs... Hollywood has an agenda... The likes of Burnaboy and Tems are ignorant puppets. They will be used in the future
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Mustiboy(m): 8:27am On Feb 20, 2023
Most 9ja artists are terrible when it comes to live performances though. Only their studio records keep them floating.

Burna Boy dey try small for live sha

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by geemd434: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Kudos to these guys.... Tems voice is awesome.... Awesome performance from Burnaboy and Rema

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Abagworo(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Tems!

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Emola12(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2023
Pickmycall:
Did the crowd enjoy their performances?Did they understand pidgin English?
go ask ur forefather you dey smoke Igbo

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Quintopia: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2023
liveyourlife007:

Ogbeni nothing dey your brain wey you wan type. Simple

Get rid of your inferiority complex.

Nigerian music is doing superbly worldwide.

This wasn't the case 15 - 20 years ago.

Be proud of your people's achievements.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by lanocfoods: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2023
Rema and Burna did it for me I no understand Tem performance
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by useni1: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
NBA is slavery and burna boy, tems and rema are working in the plantation for their slave masters

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by useni1: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Nbote:

Last Last was nominated for a Grammy, Rema went to Number 1 on billboards and Tems just won a Grammy. If the Americans didn't understand, how did they manage those achievements?
Mumu. Utah is as white as snow. They don't even know Obama out there. The white folks were laughing at the three monkeys jumping from one end to another and making money for them. NBA is slavery

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by chudez0147(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2023
sevo:
Davido performed at worldcup. Where is wizkid ??
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by GUNITGuy: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2023
Wow we are so proud of you guys Burna Boy, Rama and Tems

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Pickmycall: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Emola12:
Let me go and ask my forefather.I don dey smoke Igbo
Please do.
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by edgecution(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2023
Tems was the star and highlight of the night. I keep telling people that Tems's songs come on the car radio like 20 times a day. Anytime i drive, one Tems song must be played. I dont know how she did it but she is very popular in the US now, than most artists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Noaim: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Nbote:

They don’t understand pidgin English my guy unless an African takes his time to explain the lyrics to them. They only hear few bits of words here and there. Even fresh out of Africa immigrants with deep accents are hardly understood how much more “ I dey do, wetin u go do, I sabbi” and the rest. They only like the rhythms and melodies and go with them. I myself, I’m an African and hardly understand some of the words in their songs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by enomakos(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2023
Proud to be a Nigerian
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by WikiGuru: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2023
sevo:
Performed at the world's sports biggest stage two months ago, the FIFA world cup final.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by bencr7: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Who was the MVP?
na
Kevin durant grin grin grin
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Streetmovement(m): 10:46am On Feb 20, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Amazing cool
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2023
bencr7:
na
Kevin durant grin grin grin

Durant was injured and didn’t play
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by bencr7: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Durant was injured and didn’t play
u suppose no I am joking,that why put grin
But d MVP is Jayson Tatum

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by victorVIC1(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2023
Pickmycall:

Music is a universal language. The afrobeats as a genre currently appeals to a wide range of non pidgin English listeners across the globe. I guess the soulful tone and the instrumentals make it so
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Sleekfingers: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2023
Pickmycall:

Music is a universal language......
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Sleekfingers: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

You need to act your age. Grow up

You now see why Desmond Elliott called some people children
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by PrinceMajestic: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2023
Nbote:

Nigeria musicians are known to bribe their way for international recognition of their sh!tty trash music

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ope Mi By Pita Lyrics / 96.9 Cool FM Or Rhythm 93.7 FM: Which Is The Best? / 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.