Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Everywhere Don Scatter Listen As Suleiman Blast Tinubu,endorse Peter Obi To Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everywhere Don Scatter Listen As Suleiman Blast Tinubu,endorse Peter Obi To Win (869 Views)

Speakership: Betara, Gagdi Withdraw after meeting with Tinubu, Endorse Abbas / Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) / Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everywhere Don Scatter Listen As Suleiman Blast Tinubu,endorse Peter Obi To Win by dealer10: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: Everywhere Don Scatter Listen As Suleiman Blast Tinubu,endorse Peter Obi To Win by SeeItSayIt: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2023
He did the needful unlike those unstable adults seating on the fence

4 Likes

Re: Everywhere Don Scatter Listen As Suleiman Blast Tinubu,endorse Peter Obi To Win by Saao(m): 7:35am On Feb 20, 2023
Its only a madman that will vote someone else. Peter Obi is the most credible among the contestants, so why should I vote someone else? Even though I don't so much like this pastor because of a lot of controversy surround him, but I agree with you on this.

6 Likes

Re: Everywhere Don Scatter Listen As Suleiman Blast Tinubu,endorse Peter Obi To Win by SHIVA001: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2023
No be this Idiot pastor. Wey unknown Gunmen wan kill be this. Wey claim say anoniting save am. No worry Dem go visit you again. Make we know wetin go save you that time. Fick Fick paitor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everywhere Don Scatter Listen As Suleiman Blast Tinubu,endorse Peter Obi To Win by PeterObi4LP: 7:51am On Feb 20, 2023
No sane Nigerian will take his/her bath in the morning, queue on the line for hours only to end up voting Tinubu. His family and generation will suffer more than others.

Every sane mind knows Peter Obi is better than others. The only thing they hold against Obi is because he's igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Everywhere Don Scatter Listen As Suleiman Blast Tinubu,endorse Peter Obi To Win by Emmanuella00(f): 7:52am On Feb 20, 2023
Bravo!
Re: Everywhere Don Scatter Listen As Suleiman Blast Tinubu,endorse Peter Obi To Win by boladale123: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2023
SHIVA001:
No be this Idiot pastor. Wey unknown Gunmen wan kill be this. Wey claim say anoniting save am. No worry Dem go visit you again. Make we know wetin go save you that time. Fick Fick paitor

Oga ,idiot or not is your life better?
If you like vote those devil's or Peter Obi ,the consequences na another wasted 8yrs of your life dey come.
From kwara state,me and my wife na PO we go Vote.

2 Likes

Re: Everywhere Don Scatter Listen As Suleiman Blast Tinubu,endorse Peter Obi To Win by Parachoko: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Only a man of god wey dey show him pe...nis to random ladies can endorse Peter Obi

No one take the olosho fucker seriously

Vote wisely

Re: Everywhere Don Scatter Listen As Suleiman Blast Tinubu,endorse Peter Obi To Win by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:
Only a man of god wey dey show him pe...nis to random ladies can endorse Peter Obi

No one take the olosho fucker seriously

Vote wisely
This Cbn stuff you are using to campaign is funny.Nigerians know the politicians crying want to buy votes with old notes.

1 Like

Re: Everywhere Don Scatter Listen As Suleiman Blast Tinubu,endorse Peter Obi To Win by Parachoko: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This Cbn stuff you are using to campaign is funny.Nigerians know the politicians crying want to buy votes with old notes.
Vote Wisely

Re: Everywhere Don Scatter Listen As Suleiman Blast Tinubu,endorse Peter Obi To Win by Jones4190(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2023
you didn't report his numerous sex scandal to this platform.
Re: Everywhere Don Scatter Listen As Suleiman Blast Tinubu,endorse Peter Obi To Win by GeorgWashinton: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2023
Obi our next President.
Re: Everywhere Don Scatter Listen As Suleiman Blast Tinubu,endorse Peter Obi To Win by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2023
How I wish the election is tomorrow.
We should just get things done asap and return to actual realisation.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Governorship Live Updates / Why Mc Oluomo And Tinubu Cannot Be Touched / Tribalism: Please Save My Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.