Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Seun Will Be The Richest And Busiest Man On Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Will Be The Richest And Busiest Man On Saturday (294 Views)

Even Seun will Hate Nigeria after watching this!() / Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) / Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Will Be The Richest And Busiest Man On Saturday by NwaIdeato: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2023
The traffic on Nairaland on election day will be MAD grin grin grin, I don't my heart will be able to take all the election updates and results that will be announced, I'll just shut down all my social media platforms and try my best not to come on Nairaland cause e go HOT!!!!
Re: Seun Will Be The Richest And Busiest Man On Saturday by Jnrprince1(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2023
NwaIdeato:
The traffic on Nairaland on election day will be MAD grin grin grin, I don't my heart will be able to take all the election updates and results that will be announced, I'll just shut down all my social media platforms and try my best not to come on Nairaland cause e go HOT!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Will Be The Richest And Busiest Man On Saturday by Papichulostunne(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2023
If you see how the membership numbers dey climb since Tinubu win primaries eh.. urchins just dey ppen account since.
Re: Seun Will Be The Richest And Busiest Man On Saturday by AtikuOkowa: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2023
NwaIdeato:

The best to be on Nairaland is during election
Re: Seun Will Be The Richest And Busiest Man On Saturday by Ofunaofu: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2023
NwaIdeato:

It will be so HOT!
Especially on urchins when results starts to pour in and it becomes obvious that the Emilokan drug lord is being rejected by all and sundry
Re: Seun Will Be The Richest And Busiest Man On Saturday by Parachoko: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2023
After voting for Asiwaju before 10:00am, I go dey Nairaland dey look update.

Nigerians Vote Wisely

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

80 / Alerts To Mods, Supermods: Only Inec Official Result Should Be Allowed / Voters Make Their Way To Unit 34, Ward 4, Oke Oniyo, Ado-ekiti, Ekiti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.