Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Tinubu Will Build On My Achievements– Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Build On My Achievements– Buhari (197 Views)

Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari / General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) / Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Build On My Achievements– Buhari by Azeemokoya: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari has said the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will build on his eight years achievement if elected as president of the country on Saturday 25th of February, 2023.

President Buhari said Tinubu is reliable, a true believer in Nigeria who loves the people and the development of the country.

Buhari on his Facebook page called on Nigerians to cast their votes for the former governor of Lagos State.

The President added that he was fully aware of the current hardship the citizens are facing as a result of some policies of the government which are meant to bring overall improvement to the country.

While assuring Nigerians of light at the end of the tunnel, he appealed for further exercising of patience, saying his led administration will took appropriate measures to ease the hardships.

Buhari wrote: “Fellow Nigerians, I want to use this opportunity to once again thank you for electing me to be your President on two occasions.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/buhari-3/

Re: Tinubu Will Build On My Achievements– Buhari by Jones4190(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2023
A local champion built his party ACN from the scratch, won 6 states, had 6 governors from 2 regions, 19 Senators including Ngige from the SE, and 50 HOR members, the Minority leader seat of the NASS, 136 House of Assembly members. Tell us anyone else who did it like him.
Re: Tinubu Will Build On My Achievements– Buhari by Lashist(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2023
The only achievement bubu is referring to might be reduction of vote buying. BAT would rather drop out of the election and quench than build on that achievement cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Build On My Achievements– Buhari by copyrites: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2023
The same Tinubu said that you don't have brains; you moved the value of the Naira from N200 to N800
Re: Tinubu Will Build On My Achievements– Buhari by BossGerald: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Jones4190:
A local champion built his party ACN from the scratch, won 6 states, had 6 governors from 2 regions, 19 Senators including Ngige from the SE, and 50 HOR members, the Minority leader seat of the NASS, 136 House of Assembly members. Tell us anyone else who did it like him.

Double faced clown...who are you telling those rubbish, what have Nigerians benefited from those corrupt Apc governors??

Apc is at the presidency, more sitting governors and reps and Senate's yet Nigerians are suffering like never before...never again Apc.

Apc is demonic and inflicting hardship on Nigerians...we sane Nigerians have said NO to Apc evil Muslim Muslim ticket and boko haram vice candidate.

Vote OBI2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Build On My Achievements– Buhari by Luckylife(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2023
N

(1) (Reply)

Universities Election Break; 8 Students Die In Accident. / Beware Of APC / Just In: LP Gov Candidate Dumps Peter Obi For Tinubu In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.