Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu (506 Views)

If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide / Imagine An Unemployed Person Shouting APCPDP / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by stevnwigw1: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2023
But if you have at least one unemployed person in your household, then vote for Peter Obi of LP. Let's settle it once and for all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2023
So many people lost there jobs in this APC government and I don't see them voting for the party that made them lose there jobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Parachoko: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu is not the President of Nigeria

Neither is he the Governor of your state

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

5 Likes

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Onucs(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2023
Fair enough

But is everybody in Anambra state employed?

Not every body in Lagos state is employed either, but u cannot compare Lagos to Anambra State. Maybe, if Lagos has the same population as Anambra, everybody there would have been employed.

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by skedman(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2023
This is the man

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by michlins(m): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba
APC controls the three arms of the government and they have failed. Voting for APC again is like rewarding failure with success. Such things never happen in a society where humans with brain live.

Tell me which part of our society APC haven't destroyed. From security, economy, health, education, rule of law,trade and investment.

Just mention one area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by skedman(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2023
He has not even started white hair have started rushing

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by computer0810(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Is obi running employment recruitmentπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nothing we no go hear from obiDENSE....do u know hw many ppl got employed that till today there's always employment opportunities in lagos that it has become a mecca to jobless ppl

Hw many ppl got employ in Anambra when obi was GovernorπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by computer0810(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2023
michlins:
APC controls the three arms of the government and they have failed. Voting for APC again is like rewarding failure with success. Such things never happen in a society where humans with brain live.

Tell me which part of our society APC haven't destroyed. From security, economy, health, education, rule of law,trade and investment.

Just mention one area.

Tinubu is not incharge of the presidency neither is he in support of Buhari policies just like dis naira swap

Vote tinubu to hold him fully responsible

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Onucs(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2023
computer0810:
Is obi running employment recruitmentπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nothing we no go hear from obiDENSE....do u know hw many ppl got employed that till today there's always employment opportunities in lagos that it has become a mecca to jobless ppl

Hw many ppl got employ in Anambra when obi was GovernorπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The nigga is just a clawnπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Parachoko: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2023
michlins:

Just mention one area.
APGA failed in Anambra State under Obi tenure, it didn't stop an unknown Obiano from wining the Governorship Election in Anambra State

PDP have been failing the people of Abia State since 1999, but it has not stop the people of Abia State from voting the PDP till today.

APC performance in less than 8 years have been better than the performance of PDP in 16 years.

So absolute Majority Of Nigerians will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the APC

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Is04970: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu is my candidate. He built industry and infrastructure unlike the lying head that built a brewery for himself with state fund.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Viscuz: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:
APGA failed in Anambra State under Obi tenure, it didn't stop an unknown Obiano from wining the Governorship Election in Anambra State

PDP have been failing the people of Abia State since 1999, but it has not stop the people of Abia State from voting the PDP till today.

APC performance in less than 8 years have been better than the performance of PDP in 16 years.

So absolute Majority Of Nigerians will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the APC

All the 6 south west states have the highest number of uncollected PVC

Online noise makers 😜😜😜😜
Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by limeta(f): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:

You right Tinubu is not the president
Tinubu is APC chieftains APC is in government which then means APC failure is Tinubu failure
That you cant take that from him .

Vote Peter Obi for better Nigeria.
Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by brainint: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2023
For the good of your children

Vote this man

His name is in the Bible

1 Share

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Parachoko: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2023
limeta:

You right Tinubu is not the president
Tinubu is APC chieftains APC is in government which then means APC failure is Tinubu failure
That you cant take from him

Vote Peter Obi for better Nigeria.
APC have not fail

APC performance is far better than that of PDP performance

APC will win the 2023 Presidential Election.

Asiwaju will have more than 2 million votes in Lagos State.

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Exclusive101: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2023
How many jobs did Peter obi create in Anambra compare to how many Tinubu created in Lagos when they were both governors.

Bear in Monday Peter Obi Anambra state n Next do not pay minimum wage while Lagos TVC n The Nation all pay above minimum wage as at today February 20 2023.

stevnwigw1:
But if you have at least one unemployed person in your household, then vote for Peter Obi of LP. Let's settle it once and for all.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2023
That is more reason to vote for tinubu,
Don't vote obi that sack workers because he want to save money for his children pandora account.
Obituary is the highest fool on earth

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by limeta(f): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:
APC have not fail

APC performance is far better than that of PDP performance

APC will win the 2023 Presidential Election.

Asiwaju will have more than 2 million votes in Lagos State.

I understand ,
Thats if your father or uncle is in the administration of A P C
It can happen to anybody even you
So enjoy.
Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Urchinpainer: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2023
That means you don't want Tinubu to even get one vote.
Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2023
michlins:

Just mention one area.
go and hold buhari responsible,
Afterall, obi and atiku are supporting buhari bad policies

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Parachoko: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2023
limeta:

I understand ,
Thats if your father or uncle is in the administration of A P C
It can happen to anybody even you
So enjoy.
I don't understand what you're crying about.

But I can assure you 100%, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will have majority of the votes in 4 Geopolitical region and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win the 2023 Presidential Election

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2023
No sensible person will vote APC again after witness the most useless regime in Buhari.

If Nigerians don't want to appreciate Buhari regime, don't vote for Tinubu.
Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2023
stevnwigw1:
The fact that Tinubu can barely stand for 30minutes self no go make me vote for am

We need to move forward!

We have to fight those imposing these evil leaders upon us!!!
Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by jogojogo: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2023
IF YOU WANT UNKNOWN GUNMEN TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA:
IF YOU WANT HUMAN EATERS TAKE OVER NIGERIA

THEN VOTE PETER OBI
Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:

the same here
Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by limeta(f): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:

But I can assure you 100%, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will have majority of the votes in 4 Geopolitical region and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win the 2023 Presidential Election

Is alright millions of Nigerians will vote Obi and get it right for you and the country
So no sweat is a win win situation.
Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Parachoko: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2023
limeta:

Is alright millions of Nigerians will vote Obi and get it right for you and the country
So no sweat is a win win situation.
The same Obi who couldn't get it right in small Anambra State? The joke is on you 🀑🀑🀑
Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by michlins(m): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2023
computer0810:

Tinubu is not incharge of the presidency neither is he in support of Buhari policies just like dis naira swap

Vote tinubu to hold him fully responsible
holding APC responsible is a task that must be accomplished
Parachoko:

Mylove55:
go and hold buhari responsible,
Afterall, obi and atiku are supporting buhari bad policies
so suddenly, Buhari policies are bad. For the past seven years people like us were shouting and pointing at his bad policies you said he's the best. Just because this particular policy affects your principal, you want to absolve your candidate and APC.

Dollar went from ₦200-750, petrol from 87-450, Nigeria became poverty capital of the world. We borrowed like crazy with nothing to show for it. Insecurity moved from North East to every part of Nigeria including South West.

Give me one reason we will reward APC with a vote
Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by limeta(f): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:
The same Obi who couldn't get it right in small Anambra State? The joke is on you 🀑🀑🀑

You don't even know where Anambra is on the map
Na only hear you dey hear .
Go put off the fire in shagamu

Obi for better Nigeria
Re: If You Don't Have An Unemployed Person In Your House, Then Vote For Tinubu by Parachoko: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2023
michlins:
holding APC responsible is a task that must be accomplished so suddenly, Buhari policies are bad. For the past seven years people like us were shouting and pointing at his bad policies you said he's the best. Just because this particular policy affects your principal, you want to absolve your candidate and APC.

Dollar went from ₦200-750, petrol from 87-450, Nigeria became poverty capital of the world. We borrowed like crazy with nothing to show for it. Insecurity moved from North East to every part of Nigeria including South West.

Give me one reason we will reward APC with a vote
Asiwaju will win the 2024 Presidential Election

All what you're crying about is none of my business because Asiwaju is not the President of Nigeria

None of the candidates have what it takes to move Nigeria foward except Asiwaju.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbiased Analytical Accurate Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election. / 2023 Presidential Election Results (unofficial, Live Updates) / Youths Seen Playing Football On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.