Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,195 members, 7,864,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu This Coming Saturday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu This Coming Saturday (320 Views)

This Coming Saturday Is The Day…@ Fela Shrine...read Details HERE; / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday / David Nwajei (Davosky) Set To Be Buried On Saturday In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu This Coming Saturday by ChinemeremFidel: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2023
Good Morning Nairalanders as the election draws closer,let's keep fingers crossed hoping for a free and fair election.

This morning I engaged in a WhatsApp conversation with an important person in Ibadan(you fit be celeb but still broke).
He posted where The Labour Party House Of Rep candidate endorsed Tinubu which I rushed to his Dm to debunk the news that it was a fake endorsement as INEC denied having his name on their list as a Labor party candidate as well as Labour Party itself denied his membership and candidacy.
We did a little argument but I warned him against any tribal insult and sentiments which might cause misunderstanding between us. Election and this politicians do not worth dying for,they use poverty, ethnicity and religion to cause mayhem in the midst of the poor masses.

Don't cause a permanent enmity with your friends because of their choice of voters, election will pass but your broken relationship can never be restored..so me wise.

If you are supporting Obi please do it without cyber bullying anybody.
If you are supporting Tinubu,do it without cyber bullying anybody same goes to others who are supporting Atiku.
They all have their reasons,some might not be for money given to them but their choice and side view of things.
You can't force anyone to like your candidate.

As you see me like this,I never chop na me go kon dey fight got politicians who do not care about my existence?

I am #OBIDIENT because of my hunger and taste for a better country. we all OBIDIENT knows Peter Obi isn't entirely a saint but he is a lesser evil and very accessible to all Nigerians so we can hold him if he fails.

I actually convinced this Ibadan Important Personality to vote On Peter Obi so he said I opened his eyes ohh and he will be doing the right thing for his children sake.

I am a student and no food for house even garri,,my parents said there is no network to transfer.
I am just depending on God here,,it's now me that will now be killing my lovely neighbor because of their choice of candidate.

Be wise

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu This Coming Saturday by Luckylife(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2023
Interesting, thank you for coverting a batish to Obidient. We need millions of batish and atikulated to see the best qualified, corrupt free, Energetic, sounds mind, incoming president call Peter Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu This Coming Saturday by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2023
Peter Obi is clearly the best candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu This Coming Saturday by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu This Coming Saturday by ChinemeremFidel: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2023
Lalasticlala,Seun

This needs to get to the front page ohh..
It's an advise
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu This Coming Saturday by SeeItSayIt: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2023
Peter Obi all the way....
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu This Coming Saturday by smartjackie(f): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
I support you OP. Peter Obi all the way!

(1) (Reply)

Election 2023:Beauty Queen Esther Gabriel Charges Nigerians To Vote Right Leader / Pressure Review: Peruzzi And Fireboy DML Take Their Collaborations To The Next L / Destiny Etiko Laments,“in Other Countries, Your Vote Is Your Right As A Citizen"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.