Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Gay Hookup - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gay Hookup (770 Views)

US Based Nigeria Gay, Okporo Edafe Marries His Heartthrob / Gay Herpes Dating - LGBTQ - PRIDE LOVE / Am Gay And In Need Of Gay Friend In Delta, Warri Precisely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Hookup by Peteramouzou1: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2023
am from benin republic,but I base in lagos,
30 years old,Contact me for hookup in Lagos 08051485240 0903529212
Gay or bisexual guys only
Re: Gay Hookup by DarlingtonC: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Are you not ashamed of yourself?

1 Like

Re: Gay Hookup by boltwings: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
DarlingtonC:
Are you not ashamed of yourself?

if you are a good investigator you will know they are trying to tarnish the image of the guy on that pic. They got his phone number number and pics then post rubbish. Seun delete this post.
Re: Gay Hookup by Maxdeeps: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
boltwings:
if you are a good investigator you will know they are trying to tarnish the image of the guy on that pic. They got his phone number number and pics then post rubbish. Seun delete this post.
thank you my brother. You have enough sense and good brain to think. Once I saw the post I immediately think about the same thing. Look at the picture very well, the screenshot the picture from someone's Facebook account to post rubbish about him. God will punish them millions time

(1) (Reply)

Need A Benin Hook Up / Im Single! / Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.