Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? (907 Views)

Simon Ekpa: Do You Want Igbo Progress? / See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Yibo(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2023
if you are sitting at home today and you dont want to sit at home from Thursday as directed by Simon Ekpa then you are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by jmoore(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2023
Igbo:
if you are sitting at home today and you dont want to sit at home from Thursday as directed by Simon Ekpa then you are a fool

Tinubu urchins will always be fools from Monday to Sunday.

8 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Yibo(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2023
jmoore:

you should not complain on Thursday if you can not resist Simon Ekpa today

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by jmoore(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2023
Igbo:

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by OnyeAshuaUru: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2023
Igbo:
I agree with you.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Yibo(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2023
we are patiently waiting for thursday
Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Parachoko: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQUL2xHOCwY

See Mugus wey doubt Mazi Simon Ekpa for the video up there

Saint UGM quickly clear their doubt in broad daylight 😆😆
Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Adaisback(f): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2023
We don't know what is sit at home in Awka and that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Kennyfancy(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2023
So your hope to defeat obi is to enforce sit at home, are you now scared of 4 Twitter people in a room ?

6 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Yibo(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2023
Adaisback:
We don't know what is sit at home in Awka and that's the truth.
keep telling yourself lies
Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2023
Igbo:

The whole world can clearly see now that all these Yoruba charlatans have nothing to offer and can be rightly described as sophisticated MORONS and ETHNIC BIGOTS.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Yibo(m): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

The whole world can clearly see now that all these Yoruba charlatans have nothing to offer and can be rightly described as sophisticated MORONS and ETHNIC BIGOTS.
if you are sitting at home today then you are a ffffffffffffffffoooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Yibo(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Kennyfancy:
So your hope to defeat obi is to enforce sit at home, are you now scared of 4 Twitter people in a room ?
Angel UGM will enforce it not me
Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Yibo(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

BTW is my moniker look like Yoruba to you?
Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Adaisback(f): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2023
Igbo:
keep telling yourself lies
you are Yoruba and I don't have time to bandy words with you. Your Yoruba brothers full here and are out doing their tailoring work in their shops today so be careful when next you call me a liar
Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by beerfraud: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Adaisback:
you are Yoruba and I don't have time to bandy words with you. Your Yoruba brothers full here and are out doing their tailoring work in their shops today so be careful when next you call me a liar
the fear of Ekpa is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Yaribanzaonic: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
PO for President... Elections in SE is confirmed.

Agbado can go and quench

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Adaisback(f): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
beerfraud:
the fear of Ekpa is the beginning of wisdom
Ekpa is dead and buried
Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Adaisback:
Ekpa is dead and buried
Adaisback:
Ekpa is dead and buried
onye Ara Anakogheli

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Adaisback(f): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
onye Ara Anakogheli

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Ekwensu ! You that am trailing and I will get you. Write your last will. The blood that has been wasted because of Ekpa will not be in vain. You must go down.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Yibo(m): 5:14am On Feb 21, 2023
Adaisback:
Ekwensu ! You that am trailing and I will get you. Write your last will. The blood that has been wasted because of Ekpa will not be in vain. You must go down.
we warned you but you didn't listen to us instead you called us unpredictable names
Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Adaisback(f): 6:50am On Feb 21, 2023
Igbo:
we warned you but you didn't listen to us instead you called us unpredictable names
I have been part of those warning my people. since the very first day Kanu asked for wike's head. That was the day I went into spirit and saw who Kanu really is and the destruction he will bring upon my people but they never listened. I will still not abandon them and I will always say the truth as it is
Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Yibo(m): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Adaisback:
I have been part of those warning my people. since the very first day Kanu asked for wike's head. That was the day I went into spirit and saw who Kanu really is and the destruction he will bring upon my people but they never listened. I will still not abandon them and I will always say the truth as it is
may God bless you
You are such a wonderful person for this
99.99% of people from south east will never admit this
Cc:
Gidgiddy
Emergingnation3
Penguin2
PrinceofLagos
Owobokiri

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? by Kennyfancy(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2023
Igbo:
Angel UGM will enforce it not me
how far, how he be you now ,

(1) (Reply)

No Election Held In Awommama IMO State Yet Results Are Out. Another APC Rigging / Take A Look At These Results Gotten From Legitdotng. / Photo: Fact Checked , Discovered It Is Fabrication - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.