Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Delay In Immigration Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delay In Immigration Passport (609 Views)

Atiku Weighs Options On Delay In Replacement For Bulkachuwa / 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari / Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delay In Immigration Passport by 377: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
Please I have a problem with immigration, my wife and kid was captured on the 12 October 2022 and till date the stuff is reading AA. Meaning it has not been pushed to production. They are saying likely that the file is missing please what do I do on this. Someone said I should report to Servicom about it.please is their anything that can be done to get those passport out.
Re: Delay In Immigration Passport by ogododo: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
377:
Please I have a problem with immigration, my wife and kid was captured on the 12 October 2022 and till date the stuff is reading AA. Meaning it has not been pushed to production. They are saying likely that the file is missing please what do I do on this. Someone said I should report to Servicom about it.please is their anything that can be done to get those passport out.

Make you write dem.

support@newworkssolution.com

nis.servicom@nigeriaimmigration.gov.ng

Quote application ID and Reference ID
Re: Delay In Immigration Passport by ProfGday(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
If you applied online just forget it. I helped a friend did His 32pages passport in Nov and he has collected it in January.
Re: Delay In Immigration Passport by inoki247: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
LoL we Neva see money print u dey talk Abt passport.....

Nigeria no see dere currency print na dem go come see passport print easily jus go rest for Like 6month he go reach ur turn.....
Re: Delay In Immigration Passport by 377: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
ogododo:

Make you write dem.

support@newworkssolution.com

nis.servicom@nigeriaimmigration.gov.ng

Quote application ID and Reference ID
If i send them an email will they handle it. i have the number they gave me after the capture
Re: Delay In Immigration Passport by ogododo: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
377:

If i send them an email will they handle it. i have the number they gave me after the capture
Yes dem go reply you. Send the mail now sir.
Re: Delay In Immigration Passport by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
If your file is missing, go and refile and recapture. Same thing happened to my sister and her passport is out now.
Re: Delay In Immigration Passport by 377: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
If your file is missing, go and refile and recapture. Same thing happened to my sister and her passport is out now.

How is it possible someone file will be missing, is that how possible it may be.
Re: Delay In Immigration Passport by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
377:

How is it possible someone file will be missing, is that how possible it may be.

Very possible. Files get lost all the time.
Re: Delay In Immigration Passport by 377: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
377:

i was asked to come to their office

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch leaked Audio: Atiku, Okowa And Tambuwal On How To Rig The Election / Jonathan Goodluck Visit Tinubu To Congratulate Him / We’ll Chase Those Who Made PDP Lose Presidential Poll Away – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.