Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,220 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award (9736 Views)

Lionel Messi Wins Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award / Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! / If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by princeade86(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mbape to the world
Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Smashspesh(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Give us the ballon d'or.
Nothing else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by medropoly(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
They suppose add Atiku Abubakar for the list for delivering Nigeria
Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by iykofias(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
Mbappe clearly deserved it if messi wins it then the award is a joke
Don’t worry, the desert king will win it grin

1 Like

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by sofeo(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Alright

Check my signature
Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by chiefolododo(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
I see Mbappe winning it
Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Teacherjobs: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Congrats to them.
Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by princeade86(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
OJEEMAH:
I go like make Mbappe win am. Not because Messi no deserve but the boy don try too.
and u only watched football, forgetting that Nadal deserve it most.
Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by MagicMediaCalls(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dem suppose give Mbappe sha but we know say na Messi get am las las

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
• Pick one from the category (Check Flyer)
• Send a DM with the Recipient's details and your Wishes/Messages (song applicable)
• Pay for the call
• Then leave the rest to us.

We Spread Love through Calls.

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Fuckyoumod: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
OJEEMAH:
I go like make Mbappe win am. Not because Messi no deserve but the boy don try too.
go sleep bro.

Mbappe should wait for his turn.

Messi got this one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by OJEEMAH(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
princeade86:
football is number 1 in sport
Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Fuckyoumod: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Messi competed with Kaka
Messi competed with Ronaldo
Messi competed with Lewandoski
Messi still dey compete with Mbappe & other young players of this generation.

Man is so humble and has never opened his mouth to label himself the GREATEST OF ALL TIMES.

All the major titles Pele won, Messi did.
All the major titles Maradona won, Messi did.
All the major titles Ronaldo won, Messi did.

Talk about goals, Messi name Dey there.
Talk about assists, Messi name dey there.
Talk about dribbles, Messi name dey there.
Talk about pass accuracy, Messi name dey there.
Talk about creativity and vision, Messi name dey there.
Talk about free kicks, Messi name dey there.

When we call am the GREATEST, it wasn’t a mistake. No other GOAT tick all the boxes except the S.I UNIT of football ( Lionel Andres Messi)

your words are nothing but facts, and are words written on the sands of time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by mastermaestro(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Give it to mbappe let's start a new era with mbappe rashford halland etc

I pray people don't gather to end your glory era prematurely while you are still shining. Let Mbappe displace Messi legitimately.

It is like telling Adeboye to resign as GO of RCCG so that a younger person can take over when he (Adeboye) is still shining gloriously.

Merit makes the world better. sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Numerouno94(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Hate or like him, the boy is good. Nobody can take that away from him. Na penaldians wan make people believe say we no like am.

No mind them. Na bad beleism go kill them.😂😂
Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Numerouno94(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=OJEEMAH post=121074801][/quote]

Kikikikikikiki😂😂
Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Hatrick01: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
When will Al-Nassr organise Carmel D'or?
Ah no call name oo, before penaldo urchin come to my head...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Numerouno94(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Messi is a typical example of big dogs don’t bark. Na inferior complex dey make others dey label themselves as GOAT.

Some people done call themselves GOAT finish. While the main GOAT jux dey somewhere dey do him GOAT tins. Their re levels to these things.😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Numerouno94(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
mastermaestro:

I pray people don't gather to end your glory era prematurely while you are still shining. Let Mbappe displace Messi legitimately.

It is like telling Adeboye to resign as GO of RCCG so that a younger person can take over when he (Adeboye) is still shining gloriously.

Merit makes the world better. sad

U have a good point.

3 Likes

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mbappe deserves this award.
Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by FLYFIRE(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Messi competed with Kaka

Man is so humble and has never opened his mouth to label himself the GREATEST OF ALL TIMES.

When we call am the GREATEST, it wasn’t a mistake. No other GOAT tick all the boxes except the S.I UNIT of football ( Lionel Andres Messi)

And he sees & plays like someone watching the match on TV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Peterpanny: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
Reasons pls
Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Numerouno94(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Messi competed with Kaka

I wish I fit give u 1billion likes wey go magically enta ur aza. U nailed it.💯😂😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Smooyis57: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
The monopoly of Nairaland is finally over
Dranoid84: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Numerouno94(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Freshtruth:

U re the joker here. I don't hv an issue if Mbappe wins it, buh for u to make bold a claim that Messi doesn't deserves it shows u don't watch football. Most of u just follow the bandwagon wit ur peers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by princeade86(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
OJEEMAH:
football is number 1 in sport
says who
Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by BeanX(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Numerouno94:
Messi is jux a genius, even at 35 baba still dey rule football and sport in general. Respect to the GOAT.💯

Btw, where is Wasiuuuu?🤔
Wasiuuuu dey camel league 🐪 😂😂😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Numerouno94(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
BeanX:
Wasiuuuu dey camel league 🐪 😂😂😂

Him dey entertain sheikhs and part time Imams there.😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Espelbengz(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tell him to win the world cup again!

OJEEMAH:
Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by Streetmovement(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Messi competed with Kaka

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Comrade you can say that again, infact let me give you a bigger and better mic cuz it's like the one you're using is cracking, say it to their hearing, let the ones at the back end hear you comrade

The floor is all yours, take it away grin

Messi cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award by BeanX(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
princeade86:
People watch football more than any other sport on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit / U20 WAFU Zone B: Agents Besiege Flying Eagles Camp Over Oladoye Adewale / Nigerian Officials Diverted $100,000 Meant For Women Basketball Team - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.