Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Tired Of My Girlfriend Behaviour - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tired Of My Girlfriend Behaviour (339 Views)

Extreme Scare Prank On My Girlfriend!!! She Peed Herself / How Can I See My Girlfriend Whatsapp Chat Messages / Sick And Tired Of Managing Tasks With Ctrl+alt+del. See A Better Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of My Girlfriend Behaviour by 2starboy25: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pls i need a piece of advice from you on this matter, "i have a girlfriend who always resist me anytime i want to touch her but she keeps begging me for money everyday and she's so beautiful to the extent that i find it hard to leave her, right now i am so confuse because she never give me that thing for me to enjoy, pls how can i let her know that am not interested in her relationship with me and to stop coming to me for money Pls help me out guys cos am living in bondage now
Re: Tired Of My Girlfriend Behaviour by Jashub: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
De-simp yourself. It's that simple. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Of My Girlfriend Behaviour by anthonyuncle(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
a bank is well designed, nicely built, with a serene ambience.
it is designed to be comfortable to accommodate visitors until they are done with their business.
but no matter how comfortable a bank is, no customer wants to sleep there.

can you now see who/ what you are to her?

1 Like

Re: Tired Of My Girlfriend Behaviour by Pierocash(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
This is election week where everyone is preparing to cast their votes . But the problem of this one here is girlfriend and sex. Oponu
Re: Tired Of My Girlfriend Behaviour by 2starboy25: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
anthonyuncle:
a bank is well designed, nicely built, with a serene ambience.
it is designed to be comfortable to accommodate visitors until they are done with their business.
but no matter how comfortable a bank is, no customer wants to sleep there.

can you now see who/ what you are to her?
thanks for ur comment bro. Yeah yeah
Re: Tired Of My Girlfriend Behaviour by 2starboy25: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pierocash:
This is election week where everyone is preparing to cast their votes . But the problem of this one here is girlfriend and sex. Oponu
wetin my pocket don see fit die me bro, i need ur advice pls
Re: Tired Of My Girlfriend Behaviour by dauntless15(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Keep giving her money, infact sell yourself and give her the proceeds of the sale, ewu Gambia.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Omen X 16-b0xxx (open Box) - I7-11th Gen, 16gb Ram, 1tb Ssd, Rtx 3070 8gb / Computer Medics... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.