Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Bigsub Platform By Untouchable Comedies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bigsub Platform By Untouchable Comedies (160 Views)

Decoding Immediate Nexus Platform By Martin Lewis: A User-friendly Guide / Bill Payments Made Easier With Bigsub! / The 100 Greatest Comedies Of All Time Have Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bigsub Platform By Untouchable Comedies by Adabras: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hello guys have you had of bigsub?

So let me just tell you a brief about them! Bigsub is a VTU platform where anyone can pay for things like DSTV, PHCN, Buy data at very cheap rate and many more just to mention a few. I personally have been using them to buy data.

Below Are Some Of There Data Offer!

2 gigs costs 500 naira for 30 day 1Gig cost 260 for also 30 days and many more....... All you need to do to start enjoying there services is to register an account with them and begin to enjoy there service. One thing I love about it is that, you do all these by yourself.

To learn more About Them, Click here: https://bigsub.com.ng/?ref=20074

(1) (Reply)

WE CAN VOTE ANYONE WE WANT KEMI AFOLABI AND TOYIN ABRAHAM / HEAR WHAT THIS SOUTH AFRICA MAN SAID ABOUT NIGERIA FACT AND BITTER TRUTH / Select The Good Single Malt Scotch Online In Washington DC |exotic Wine& Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.