Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Service Do You Hate The Most In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Service Do You Hate The Most In Nigeria (292 Views)

Ghanaian News Paper Hate Headline That Has Cause The Death Of Innocent Nigerians / Why Do Igbos Hate Themselves / Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Service Do You Hate The Most In Nigeria by iFlare(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
I posted this on crime section because it's a crime when a citizen or customer is not getting what he/she paid for or deserve.

1. Access Bank: I hate the bank so much. I've not being able to do anything with it for days, no top up, no transfer, even withdrawal with ATM na wahala. They'll frustrate the living hell out of you. Bad support, bad network, bad everything angry angry angry

2. MTN: Big for nothing network giant. I've lost so much because of this frustrating network provider. Slowness is there middle name. Most times network will enter emergency and mind you, my phone (Nokia) and location is good. They should Kuku rename it to MFN(motherf**king network) undecided angry

3. CBN: I don't have to say much about this one, if you're in Nigeria right now you should be cursing them. angry angry angry

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad

Which service do you hate?

(1) (Reply)

Aigenie Review 2023 — ⚠️SCAM EXPOSED⚠️ / Brainbox Review 2023 — ⚠️SCAM EXPOSED⚠️ / Young Men Punished On The Rood For Smoking Ice, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.