Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” (34615 Views)

Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) / Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) / Gabrielle Union-Wade flashes her nipples in wet crop top. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by YoungLionken(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tems my baby😍🍫...

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Where GOD say you go reach...you go reach. Even if you're not from a prefered tribe. Make we gather celebrate our very (that is if una together agree say na OUR OWN o!) own.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Brushstrokes20: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wow!... Thumbs up tems cool
# omoluabi to the world!

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by seanwilliam(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
That Gabrielle hot die for that jetli-DMx cradle to grave film

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Frayoworld(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Queen of coast
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Sweetvie: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
I love Gabrielle union 😍

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
tunapawizzy:

she go dey wonder, so person fit get acceptance from the west without going naked
I smell wisdom. I can taste it.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Hallabee1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dshocker:
Forget, Nigeria get world class star, na just bad leaders like Tinubu dey kill us.

Aje...

Thurder fire you... So na only Tinubu be the bad leaders we have abi ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by dyera(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
masterchi:
All this hype and I don't even know any of her songs

No be only you Sha.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by dyera(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
seanwilliam:
That Gabrielle hot die for that jetli-DMx cradle to grave film

Yes back then I used to see her as the hottest black female actress.

4 Likes

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Nobodysboo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tems to the world

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Tiwa won’t like this
Agent 'Scatter scatter'. U don go drag Tiwa enter. Na wa o.
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Tiwa won’t like this
Agent 'Scatter scatter'. U don go drag Tiwa enter kia kia. Na wa o.
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by nedekid: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
tunapawizzy:
That other one wey dey always display unclothedness go dey wonder how Tems dey do am
Lolz, she fit come think say na by tems yash, come go do butt surgery add foam for bumbum. grin

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Reallbiz: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Interesting...

Please, check my signature, If you are interested in getting Bluetooth Sunglasses.

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by OpinionCounts(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
They hype their own...

They deliberately and aggressively market their own to entice and lure more ignorant ones into the snare...

They know their circle...

It's not necessarily about talent, it's about the signed deal...

Only the wise will understand..

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by tunapawizzy: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
nedekid:

Lolz, she fit come think say na by tems yash, come go do butt surgery add foam for bumbum. grin
grin grin.....someone should tell her, na follow-come bumbum go work o, no be surgery gbemi debe

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Bluntemperor: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
No kill yourself, when your time come im don come!
Just continue working hard and be consistent.

Tems time is here, grace has remembered her...
cheesy

Well said bro!
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Felabrity: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Queen of African hip hop/afrobeat (whatever it's called)
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by nedekid: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
tunapawizzy:

grin grin.....someone should tell her, na follow-come bumbum go work o, no be surgery gbemi debe

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by BeanX(m): 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
masterchi:
You must be a caveman 😏

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
masterchi:
"Now if you dont know who now you know n×gga."
-Christopher Wallace aka B I G

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by kingthreat(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Waterlilly:
this girl is over hyped, her songs nor join

I have to admit, lots of female artistes here more talented than her. Arya Starr, Tiwa Savage are better than her

4 Likes

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Eriggs: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
There is only one Tems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
I officially acknowledge the prescence and acidic remarks of the HATERZ club members. By their mentions and replies ye shall know em.
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Was in a dream when i bang Tems we got married had kids and we divorced😏😒🙄😐

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
BeanX:
You must be a caveman 😏
lol. Ok sir, small pikin dey worry you.
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by updatechange(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Waterlilly:
this girl is over hyped, her songs nor join

Hater spotted… no caps!
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by updatechange(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
kingthreat:

I have to admit, lots of female artistes here more talented than her. Arya Starr, Tiwa Savage are better than her

Keep deceiving yourself, Tems voice is one of a kind… no one comes close, fave and Ayra are learning fast to be who she is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
masterchi:

Check out "Free Mind".

I like that song.
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by StrongAlphMale: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
masterchi:

Swears. The hype is just too much. To me I personally feel this tems is overrated. Her songs are just too rubbish and her voice is complete trash. I don't even know any of her songs. I wondered why the hype
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Check out "Free Mind".

I like that song.
will do. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At Home With Pa Kasumu In Mushin Apartment / E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) / Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.