Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) (19374 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari meets with Ethiopian Airlines Board Chairman, Newly Elected AU Chairperson and President of the Union of Comoros in Addis Ababa and Returns to Abuja on 20th Feb 2023

Au Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari during a meeting with Ethiopian Airlines Board Chairman Girma Wake in Addis Ababa on 19th Feb 2023

AU Comoros: President Buhari during a meeting with the Newly Elected AU Chairperson and President of the Union of Comoros, H.E. Azali Assoumani in Addis Ababa on 20th Feb 2023

The presidential Jet NAF N2FA Nigeria Air force 1 converying the President and members of his entourage landed at the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja at about 1:30 pm

The president was received by other top government officials

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1627687743428984833?t=udEjyKhzh1qxOz-xjp5S1w&s=08

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
more pictures

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by OB7Foreva(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
C
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by FuckYourFather(f): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
h
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
more

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by MadeInTokyo: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin grin grin
Buhari will issue another order that will make Tinubu and his Zombies mad again
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Show Tinubu and his zombies shege banza.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by Toluajib: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
God bless Buhari the outgoing
God bless Peter obi the incoming
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by Salvador1: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wicked man.

I couldn't eat today cos of your policy.
Thunder fire u and tinubu there.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by Massiveglory: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Urchinss are no longer happy with" their best thing to happen to Nigeria"

Unfortunately, general no send dem.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by arejibadz(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
baba i have gist for you ohh

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by dustmalik: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Salvador1:
Wicked man.

Are you sure it is affecting you? I thought it was only meant to affect Tinubu and those who intend to buy votes 😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by Jostoman: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Baba buhari we are hungry oo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by jackpot(f): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu and Atiku

44 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Salvador1:
Wicked man.

grin grin grin grin

U never see anything this is just the beginning

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by Salvador1: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
dustmalik:

Are you sure it is affecting you? I thought it was only meant to affect Tinubu and those who intend to buy votes 😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
when two elephant are fighting na grasses dey suffer am.
E no go better for all the useless supporters that brought buhari to govt.
They are after our lives.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Salvador1:
when two elephant are fighting na grasses dey suffer am.
E no go better for all the useless supporters that brought buhari to govt.
They are after our lives.

U never see anything. I will vote Buhari again on Saturday

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by PointZerom: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
angry

Tinubu in more trouble grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by princeade86(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Welcome back our darling Daddy as foundling called by

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by WibusJaga: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2023

Both Buhari & the man that claimed he made him President are mad. cool

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by Brendaniel: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Buhari, come and finish what you and Emefiele have started since,....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by ubest1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
The only thing working 100% in present Nigeria is Buhari health

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by ouzo1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ajala the great Traveler is back again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by WibusJaga: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2023

Returning to press urchins neck like... grin

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by Salvador1: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

U never see anything. I will vote Buhari again on Saturday
all children/ of darkness shall be defeated.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Salvador1:
Wicked man.

you are crying like datti now, your tires the sweet me

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by Westchester(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Back to torment thieflumbu and his urchins grin
Soldiers everywhere in Lagos, put body if e sure for you grin tongue
Saturday we all go out and vote Peter Obi and Labour party for the betterment of our Nation
We all say no to BATiku

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
welcome sir.. ngwa relax, bring out the world map and look at the remaining countries you're yet to visit so you can start planning your next trip..

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by dozymars(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

Is those that are criminally minded, selfish, forgetful and wicked to their fellow humans that will vote for Apc and Pdp.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by 4tomandchi: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
I love this man he knows he totally failed Nigerians and decided to use free and fair elections to clear his name.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) by alfredilly: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting / "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries / Gridlock As Atiku Storms Abeokuta (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.