Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Rapper, Dremo Speaks On Existence Of ‘fake Love’ In The Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Dremo Speaks On Existence Of ‘fake Love’ In The Music Industry (288 Views)

Nigerian Rapper, Dremo Speaks On Being A Gay / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals / Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Dremo Speaks On Existence Of ‘fake Love’ In The Music Industry by miniextra: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Popular Nigerian rapper, Aboriomoh Raymond, who’s fondly referred to as Dremo, has stated there’s the existence of “fake love” within the Nigerian music trade.

Dremo spoke with Poco Lee, the dancer, in regards to the happenings within the music trade in the course of the newest episode of Clout Viral podcast.

The rapper argued that a number of musicians don’t genuinely love their colleagues.

“Of course, there is fake love in the industry. I know there is fake love in the industry, so when I see people me sef I dey shine teeth. You shine teeth, I shine teeth,” he stated in a mix of English and Pidgin.

READ NEWS
https://buzzhint.com/rapper-dremo-speaks-on-existence-of-fake-love-in-the-music-industry/
Re: Rapper, Dremo Speaks On Existence Of ‘fake Love’ In The Music Industry by bewla(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Na today

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Celebrities Who Got Married When People Least Expected / Your Zodiac Sign And The Perfect Partner For You / “putting All Your Fortunes To Your Mom’s Name As A Married Man Is Off” – Media P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.