Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted (54179 Views)

Notice To OAU Prospective Corps Member For Batch B, 2017 NYSC Mobilization / A Corps Member In Dire Need Of A PPA In Port Harcourt / NYSC Corps Member In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by xynerise: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yahoo boy don graduate
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by JoeEeL(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mayday555:
Good pm nairalanders.

Been a guest here and I have been an avid member of this forum. But just recently joined the forum. I school in Umizik and I want to travel to Lagos to exercise my franchise. My pooling unit is in Lagos but I don't have the means to vote. I m obidient.

Valentine Eze
955 040 8969
Palm pay

NL MEMBERS, KINDLY DISREGARD THIS POST.

ZOMBIDIENTS AND SCAMMING. NA THEIR WAY.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by makavalley(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
But you people said he is Gistlover now the story has been twisted... Nigerian police chai
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by faithfull18(f): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Was he photoshopped into the police uniform ni.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by izubext007: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
NAL THEM
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Minatouchiha(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121075775:
Almighty God Help Us Out In This Country

Don't Forget, Proudly Brought To You By N.C

But this one is not bad news na. At least that's what I know you for. The Herald of Baaaaad news.
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by caandi: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121075750:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0PL1UCNLxhcN1zo97asXGV6rm2gJ6xWqENH7dGMFoYPxvEeJRg6BFgiYaJYguf8WPl&id=100069217149632&mibextid=Nif5oz
this story is not clear as an earlier news stated that the corp member is different from the Asp, but the corp member is attached to the police force
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
The police uniform really fit him sha.
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by DKM123: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nigerian police and corruption is 5 and 6.

THIEEFNUBU and ATHIEFFKU are the Oxford synonyms for corruption.

OBI as a Federal Might will deal with corruption. Vote OBIDATTI.....
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Ximenez(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Luckysbab:
I don't even understand this news.

Him na Corp member or Policeman?
Both
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Mrklemo(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
How much?.. Even if na 10k, niggaz will rat him out
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by ponishah: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mayday555:
Good pm nairalanders.

Been a guest here and I have been an avid member of this forum. But just recently joined the forum. I school in Umizik and I want to travel to Lagos to exercise my franchise. My pooling unit is in Lagos but I don't have the means to vote. I m obidient.

Valentine Eze
955 040 8969
Palm pay

You wan scam, na obidients you wan scam?
Dem no dey give shishi.

Anyway, no need to tavel, your transport to lagos is enough to buy bags of pure water for LP agents on the election date.
Hmm, Lagos sef,
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by smiliyB(f): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Luckysbab:

Lol, same here
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Omodua(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121075775:
Almighty God Help Us Out In This Country

Don't Forget, Proudly Brought To You By N.C
Greatjob, !

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Treassured: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
When did he Shaved his Goatee😁
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Administration1: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Poor Photoshop edit, see the neck

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Drsmartphilips: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
DKM123:
Nigerian police and corruption is 5 and 6.

THIEEFNUBU and ATHIEFFKU are the Oxford synonyms for corruption.

OBI as a Federal Might will deal with corruption. Vote OBIDATTI.....
obi learnt stealing from Atiku,obi is a thief

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by lereinter(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
All this offence for a 26 years old man

Na cultist he go be

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by arantess: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Herbiodun09:
Igbo and crime
Your mother and foolishness
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Alabaintprice(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
I've gone through This thread and I'll say confidently that we have a lot of idiots on this forum

If you have no clue about an issue, it's better you don't comment. Just read and pass.

But NO, you'd prefer to show how low you are.

About just 3 comments here are aware of this particular guy. The others are just spewing rubbish from that gutter they call a brain.....

Set of useless children parading themselves as educated adults.

By the comments here it very obvious that they don't even have one clue what is going on.

Stupid bastards

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by okooloyun1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
onecoder:
Can someone help with the underlying story.
grin
What's happening?
Search for gistlover on telegram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by NaijaCover(m): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Omodua:
Greatjob, !

We Cover Everything In Nigeria
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by ediko5(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
I don't get it. From the picture, the guy is a serving ASP. does a serving police officer also serve in NYSC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by everythinggirly(f): 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hmmm.... Wonder shall never end!
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Shorty1980: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
U don enter

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by NaijaCover(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
ediko5:
I don't get it. From the picture, the guy is a serving ASP. does a serving police officer also serve in NYSC?

Direct The Question To Anambra Police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Truthshscrazy: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2023
Luckysbab:

Corp member posted to police station// attached to anambra state police according to the news article above.

post=121075750:

Impersonation.* Mr Nnamdi Daniel is a youth corp member with State *Code Number AN/22A/3323,* attached to Anambra State Police Command

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0PL1UCNLxhcN1zo97asXGV6rm2gJ6xWqENH7dGMFoYPxvEeJRg6BFgiYaJYguf8WPl&id=100069217149632&mibextid=Nif5oz
cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Truthshscrazy: 12:20am On Feb 21, 2023
daddytime:
Lol

Who truly believes that Nigeria will make any headway into the comity of nations to be proud of?

So, because this guys blew the whistle on the killer cops of Awkuzu and the entire Anambra state command they have decided to hunt him down and silence him instead of bringing his accomplices who he ratted on to book.

There's no hope for this country.

I listened to this guys audio on gistlover blog on how they operate, siphoning money from their victims accounts before assassination them. But here we are...

Omo
Biko At least sign petition too
https://www.change.org/p/arrest-patrick-agazue-and-his-team-now-they-are-kidnappers-organ-traffickers-in-uniform

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Johnn78: 12:58am On Feb 21, 2023
daddytime:
Lol

Who truly believes that Nigeria will make any headway into the comity of nations to be proud of?

So, because this guys blew the whistle on the killer cops of Awkuzu and the entire Anambra state command they have decided to hunt him down and silence him instead of bringing his accomplices who he ratted on to book.

There's no hope for this country.

I listened to this guys audio on gistlover blog on how they operate, siphoning money from their victims accounts before assassination them. But here we are...

Are you sure this guy was the anambra awkuzu sars and anambra corrupt police command whistle blower ?
Quickly rushed back to gistlover verified Instagram to listen to the audio again. (12mins plus duration).

The undercover guy in the confidential voice recording audio (to the commissioner of police) stated at the introduction of the audio that his name is Nelson.

While this guy declared wanted (and initially tagged as the exposed gistlover,) is Daniel emeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video) / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.