Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa (55136 Views)

23rd To 28th Feb: Biafra Bans Omoibo From Exercising Constitutional Rights / Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by prophetfire: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Biafrans are relaxing are losing focus!

Biafra has nothing to do with the zoo

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans
Which useless and fraudulent dead Biafra?
We are waiting for you criminals. Sure you see we have been mauling you people down. Bring it on, we are waiting. Criminal kidnappers.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Enemyofpeace: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu should go there and campaign on any of those days, I want to see something
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Segzy19: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Oh boy, you have seen nothing

FalseProphet1:
I see the finnish authorities arresting Simon Ekpa, I see him being sent back to Nigeria to face charges for his crimes, I see him sentenced to life imprisonment, I see Peter Obi winning Saturday's election.

This I have seen.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by NezzyMike: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans

Ekwensu kpo gi oku
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by ChukwuObe: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Johnthum:
This fool called Simon Epka is not an Igbo Man, he has collected money from a particular politician just to work against Peter Obi. Any Igbo Man that listen to this mad man must be a fool. Thank God there's nothing like sit at home in my State. My Governor does not tolerate nonsense from the foolish Simon epka.

Can you fools and orangutan show us the evidence of such payment by any politician? And so who paid Kanu to sell dummy to you the fools that Buhari is dead and the man in Aso rock is Jibrin from Sudan? Now I cannot agree less with Nwazuruike

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by nathpope(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
"...I didn’t recant any sit at home order. ..." I WONDER WHAT THS GUY IS REALLY FEELING LIKE...

IMAGINE IF THIS GUY WAS MADE THE PRESIDENT OF ANY COUNTRY...HE WON'T BE DIFFERENT FROM THE IDI AMINS AND CO...
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by yarimo(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
iiifedimma:

Mr man you hav no any iota of shame for supporting a well knwn kleptomaniac and drug barons, and you even still have mind to write all this nonsense you wrote there, anyways sir you better face your urinating machine candidate in peace please sir, we all sensible nigerian are nw rooting for his excellency mr peter obi for d president of the Republic of Nigeria, obidatti is certain

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by nwadiuko1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
olamike02:

Now he is an idiot.🤪🤪🤪
All una Don cook am now it's overdone 🤪🤪🤪🤪
this scope is stale......elections MUST hold in the east whether anyone likes it or not.....if any body get mind make em fall out come stop people.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Taiggarr: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the finnish authorities arresting Simon Ekpa, I see him being sent back to Nigeria to face charges for his crimes, I see him sentenced to life imprisonment, I see Peter Obi winning Saturday's election.

This I have seen.

4 days to Elections?

Hehehehehe hehehe

Ndi Eriri Eri!!!
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Brian47(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Any one that don't like his life should try enforcing this rubbish
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by lereinter(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Johnthum:
This fool called Simon Epka is not an Igbo Man, he has collected money from a particular politician just to work against Peter Obi. Any Igbo Man that listen to this mad man must be a fool. Thank God there's nothing like sit at home in my State. My Governor does not tolerate nonsense from the foolish Simon epka.

All the sit at home he has been doing all this years b4 obi showed interest in presidency

Which Politicians gave him money for that

Sebi all of you were praising him, donating to his endeavour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Taiggarr: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Brian47:
Any one that don't like his life should try enforcing this rubbish

The enforcement for over 2 years Nkorr

You didn't do anything then na 4 days to the D-Day,you wan dey form Voltron

Unu ga ahu ihe n'obodo anyi NIGERIA..

Shebi when we were shooting,we were EFULEFUS

TUFIAKWA NDI IGBO!

E don red now..una dey cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Buckeyemedia1: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
SaintNegro77:
No matter how much idiot Tinubu gave to you, we will set ablaze any idiots of your type seen disturbing people.
Hopeless Ipobian.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Buckeyemedia1: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
lereinter:

All the sit at home he has been doing all this years b4 obi showed interest in presidency

Which Politicians gave him money for that

Sebi all of you were praising him, donating to his endeavour

You dey mind that oblivious Ipobian johnthum?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Dipseet(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Fool
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Ifyzidane: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

you ate just a goat for saying this rubbish ewu gambia
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ifyzidane:
you ate just a goat for saying this rubbish ewu gambia

Nkwobi I had
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Emmanuel5a(m): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Those supporting peter obi. What will be your fate if he loses? Even if he wins. How many years will his tenure last? Remember it better to be lion one day in someone's life than to be a sheep the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Simon Ekpa is a terrorist and will be dealt with in no distance time.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Rivguydee(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ekemeze:

That's one problem I have with this tribe.. they always want to force down shit down people's throats.. it's their domineering attitudes and insults that will stop them from ever producing a president in this country.

Mehnn so appalling …. I just thank God that Niger Deltans are very much aware of their antiques

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by AFONJACOW(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
We are Biafrans and we are voting on 25th of February.. go hang urself ntooor tongue
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Sholaco: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Okay. Dead body go surplus.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Omodua(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
envoymedia:
Simon Ekpa, a disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said that he did not recant the sit-at-home order of 23rd to 28th February, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1627251773789417479?s=19
This idiot still talks. He should be smoked out and dealt with.

A wicked soul bribed to destroy his
Homeland.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Omodua(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos would deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Those of us that refered to their utopic country as bi.afraud have been right all along. It was all a fraud. Dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

Few months ago these people were chanting "No referendum no election" "Biafra or death" "the zoo must fall" etc. Today they now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one sponsoring biafra just to destabilise iboland. Lol grin grin

The same set of people that were celebrating the Angel Unknown Gunmen are now the ones telling us that the gunmen are sponsored by APC. The same set of people that told us that Nigeria is a zoo, are the one now telling us a new Nigeria is POssible grin grin

The day before yesterday when security forces killed about a dozen Ipob terrorists in Anambra, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, these same set of people would have been tagging the UN, OAU, EU, ECOWAS, OPEC, HIV, STD grin grin etc, accusing the Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos.

I can bet with my last penny that after obi gets thrashed in the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag again and start singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"
Unity Beggars. You're here with your rant.

Why begging for Nigerian unity. Why not go our separate ways. Because you can't stand on your own because of your parasitic nature.

I don't take eeedi*ts like you serious!
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Raxxye(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Biafrans are relaxing and losing focus!

Mumu from birth!
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by 9jausedauto: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Biafrans are relaxing and losing focus!

You are complete idiot which stupid wrath of biafran, sit at home and continue to suffer believing in a dream that will never come to reality
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos would deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Those of us that refered to their utopic country as bi.afraud have been right all along. It was all a fraud. Dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

Few months ago these people were chanting "No referendum no election" "Biafra or death" "the zoo must fall" etc. Today they now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one sponsoring biafra just to destabilise iboland. Lol grin grin

The same set of people that were celebrating the Angel Unknown Gunmen are now the ones telling us that the gunmen are sponsored by APC. The same set of people that told us that Nigeria is a zoo, are the one now telling us a new Nigeria is POssible grin grin

The day before yesterday when security forces killed about a dozen Ipob terrorists in Anambra, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, these same set of people would have been tagging the UN, OAU, EU, ECOWAS, OPEC, HIV, STD grin grin etc, accusing the Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos.

I can bet with my last penny that after obi gets thrashed in the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag again and start singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"
Don't mind these Igbo Amaka people they know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Gandrova: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
nwadiuko1:
He is an idiot
lol you better follow his order or else your head will be used as pepper soup
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Gandrova: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
triple996:
You cannot eat your cake and have it back

Ndigbo supported these idiots and even jubilate when they kill fellow nigerian(civilians and security personnel) because your brother is in d ballot box u now what to play smart, it's not possible.
when Peter obi loses election next week, it's his brothers that sabotage him not any Anty Igbo movement

Louder pls. We have been telling them this same thing, they think we are stupid.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by greatman247(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
SaintNegro77:
No matter how much idiot Tinubu gave to you, we will set ablaze any idiots of your type seen disturbing people.

Chai dem don send this man come for Obi. Na lie dem dey lie, Obi must emerged victorious. Obi needs the South East Votes, and any Igbo man who sit at home during elections implies likes to suffer and Obi needs all the votes from South East and all the votes he will get from other parts of country. Together, we must kick out the APC govt. Anyway make dem dey play, I live in Lagos and me and my entire family will never vote APC but for Labor Party.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by edlion57(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
nwadiuko1:
He is an idiot
and a fat head coward

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu / Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.