Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) (39252 Views)

Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / Elderly Woman Campaigns For Peter Obi (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Tareq1105: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

On Sunday churches endorse Peter Obi including my Church. So you don't need to hear them speak before you believe. Their preaching and body language speaks volume who the congregants should vote for.

My church did not endorse him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by SeeItSayIt: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Himself & Papa Oyedepo have been speaking our minds. We belong to the same light of God
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Midehi3(f): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Seriously if all Christians vote Peter Obi, he will win.

But I know Christians are too smart(foolish), hence i sing my song

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming
You are not even sure of atiku cheesy now is 23rd, not 14tth that just passed grin you guys are not serious at all cheesy
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Tareq1105: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
SteveDGreat:
Dr Paul Enenche has finally endorsed Peter Obi
Enenche who has been a strong supporter of Peter Obi shared a picture of Peter Obi with Bishop David Oyedepo and himself and captioned it.

https://twitter.com/DrPaulEnenche/status/1627727063342845970?t=VqFv_u53XdcR_hJ5M9aRgw&s=19

This is how he's been taking pictures with men of God and prominent people to blackmail them. Just wait till Living Faith debunked the fake endorsement.

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by davodyguy: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Malory:
If you no vote for Obi then count yourself as an enemy of Nigeria. Congratulations to our incoming president.
Because he's the Messiah or what?

Not even BAT or Atiku is the Messiah.

Let God's will come to pass

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by switlily25(f): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
buygala:
No be by endorsement o grin

LP no get party agent across all polling units nationwide and dem say dem get structure😬😂

If there is a need for Obi to contest in court the outcome of the elections, how will he do so without the evidence of his party agents in the areas he is contesting?.. Abi he will swear by Sango before the Court that he was cheated in those areas, even though he has no party agents to confirm the exact manner of cheating alleged?..

Voting is only quarter of the job.. Monitoring and protecting the votes is the koko.. This is where APC and PDP will outsmart the obidients.. This is the real "structure" and not sharing memes and Pitobi videos upandan 😂
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem wotowoto!

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by riverbird: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Na mumu dey endorse Pablo Escobar angry
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by afbstrategies: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Many bats and urchins won’t sleep well tonight?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Tareq1105: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Himself & Papa Oyedepo have been speaking our minds. We belong to the same light of God

Last election it was Atiku the church endorsed.

What went wrong that the church is not endorsing him today?

Men of God should stay out of politics.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Westchester(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
kennyz247:
this are the major problem of Nigeria, religion leaders.. Nigeria politics is too corrupt that no reasonable man of God should involve hm or herself..
But but Muslim imams are allowed to get involved and endorse their fellow Muslims abi na undecided
Dey play
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by soil4soil(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
His gullible followers will follow suit, I sometimes wonder why people don't have their own mind unless the so call religious leaders think for them,
If Obi become the president now those religious leaders will have access to him but their gullible followers can not.

The religious leaders families, businesses and children will grow fat, their children will have appointments, their private jet will be hired to transfer money to other countries.

Have your own mind. Read your Bible yourself. The Bible is written in various language that you will understand. Study it and pray to God for understanding.

I REPEAT HAVE YOUR OWN MIND

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Realrealfact: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yes yes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Jolomenas: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mayday555:
Good pm nairalanders.

Been a guest here and I have been an avid member of this forum. But just recently joined the forum. I school in Umizik and I want to travel to Lagos to exercise my franchise. My pooling unit is in Lagos but I don't have the means to vote. I m obidient.

Valentine Eze
955 040 8969
Palm pay

Scammer
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by SteveDGreat: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tareq1105:

I'm very sorry. Men of God should stay out of politics. Obi would not win. This is the honest truth.

Sharap your smelly mouth.

But Imams and sheikh should get involved in politics .
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Westchester(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tareq1105:

I'm very sorry. Men of God should stay out of politics. Obi would not win. This is the honest truth.
Thunda strike you dia mugu so all these Imams that have been endorsing their fellow Muslims aren't men of god?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Ekzoba(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi is a goal

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Nairanation2: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Is this not what this ppl want? To use religion to create division & disunity. Anyone not supporting their fraud of a candidate is an Agbadorian or unpatriotic. This is s worst ppl u can ever come across be it online or offline in this election season. U shall fail! Trust me, ur scam will never be our President. Awon eranko Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Pacyrus(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
One thing I admire about criminals and fraudsters is that, they will always support each other, no matter what!

The support yahoo boys give to each other, even spiritualist don’t give each other such support
I hardly go through your comments because they're meaningless. cool
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Bennycollins: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tareq1105:

I'm very sorry. Men of God should stay out of politics. Obi would not win. This is the hlonest truth.
Election is a contest everyone believes he will win ahead of others that is why they join the race.
This particular one Obi is representing the majority of ordinary Nigerians and not himself. If he loses then the people have once again lost to the political merchants.
Those of you celebrating this assumed loss won't be better off, will you? Tell me Buharists are exempted from the hardship we all face right now. Even governor s that told us he was the best are now feeling it.
Bro, there is a reason Obi left the PDP where the VP slot was there for him on the platter of gold.
Wear your thinking cap.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Goodoldays(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
kennyz247:
this are the major problem of Nigeria, religion leaders.. Nigeria politics is too corrupt that no reasonable man of God should involve hm or herself..

Is he not a citizen of Nigeria,so he cannot express himself anymore because he is a pastor,where in that write up did he tell people to vote PO?

Or haven’t you see a shirk endorsing Atiku or Tinubu?

My friend go and sit your ass down
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Felabrity: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
This is what I want to be seeing

Reason I opened a Thread few minutes ago
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by NwaliE01: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
oyin44:
Bishop oyedepo didn't endorse obi

It was all over the newspaper this morning l read it ooo..

Google it if you doubt me... grin grin

Omoyeebo

Propaganda won't help obi at the polls

Who are you going to vote for and why?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Westchester(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
soil4soil:
His gullible followers will follow suit, I sometimes wonder why people don't have their own mind unless the so call religious leaders think for them,
If Obi become the president now those religious leaders will have access to him but their gullible followers can not.

The religious leaders families, businesses and children will grow fat, their children will have appointments, their private jet will be hired to transfer money to other countries.

Have your own mind. Read your Bible yourself. The Bible is written in various language that you will understand. Study it and pray to God for understanding.

I REPEAT HAVE YOUR OWN MIND
[s][/s]
Trash 🗑️
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Westchester(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nairanation2:
Is this not what this ppl want? To use religion to create division & disunity. Anyone not supporting their fraud of a candidate is an Agbadorian or unpatriotic. This is s worst ppl u can ever come across be it online or offline in this election season. U shall fail! Trust me, ur scam will never be our President. Awon eranko Igbos.

But imams can support your agbado master? You never even begin cry, e go clear soon and I'll drink your salty tears 😭 tongue
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Babaibe: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Let them endorse Peter Obi, they once endorse Goodluck Jonathan who named a street after Oyedepo and Adeboye in Abuja. They are beneficiaries of a failed system. Tinubu is the man, our next president.

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by SeeItSayIt: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tareq1105:

Last election it was Atiku the church endorsed.

What went wrong that the church is not endorsing him today?

Men of God should stay out of politics.

So that men of devil should takeover our politics, right? NO!

Henceforth, the entire body of Christ known as the church shall be fully involved in Nigeria politics at all levels.

Just wait & see what's coming, the light must shine that darkness won't be able to comprehend anymore in Nigeria.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hallelujah..
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by OLOKOESHIN: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
How can you see this man Obi and not like Him
I don't like him
Him too dey lie

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
One thing I admire about criminals and fraudsters is that, they will always support each other, no matter what!

The support yahoo boys give to each other, even spiritualist don’t give each other such support

Abeg shift urchin, make you no infect me with your deadly virus
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by adejaresalami1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Igbos now love Nigeria more than Nigerians. Peter Obi
Malory:
If you no vote for Obi then count yourself as an enemy of Nigeria. Congratulations to our incoming president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents / Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding / Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.