Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham (2334 Views)

2face‘s Sons, Nino & Zion Idibia Looking Too Cute With Their Mum, Sunmbo Adeoye / Jidena And Yvonne Orji Are Too Cute For Words In This New Photo / Zamar, Runtown And Selena Leath's Son Is Too Cute! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham by Cruztvblog: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Amidst the state of the country, Actress Toyin Abraham shows off her candidate and his “cuteness according to her.

Following multiple tweets from her on Twitter, where she campaigned and showed support for her candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. She added “ sorry last one for the night, my president is just too cute ni “ See more posts 👉[url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/02/20/state-of-the-country-my-president-is-too-cute-actress-toyin-abraham/[/url]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham by Naira20: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kikikiki... When the bus has already left?
We heard you the first time when you said "I love Asiwaju BUT I CAN NOT ENDORSE HIM because of my selfishness"

Sorry madam, we have already chosen Peter Obi and he is our choice... Period

5 Likes

Re: State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham by SeeItSayIt: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin grin grin yeah, very cute
Re: State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham by Ever8090: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu fit dey Fu*"ck this ashawo black nyash... grin

5 Likes

Re: State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Toyin Abraham does not cue to buy fuel neither does not she suffer like average Nigerians if you like do mumu and vote APC your suffering will never end...
APC will lose on Saturday and that is the end of the useless party...

10 Likes

Re: State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham by donbachi(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Too much agbado done finish dis one

3 Likes

Re: State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham by Kenny206(m): 6:40am On Feb 21, 2023
When did BATs become cute? Who knows what is going on behind the scenes between BAT and this lady that makes her think the BAT is cute? Blind lunatics everywhere!
Re: State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham by Msports: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2023
Ever8090:
Tinubu fit dey Fu*"ck this ashawo black nyash... grin
She no even get Nyansh grin

1 Like

Re: State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham by Obakoolex(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2023
They go begin insult her life now for personal opinion....mumuish obidense
Re: State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2023
Iyabo ojo get sense pass this woman
Re: State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Just have money, you will be the cutest thing in the eyes of ladies !
Re: State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Oya let that stupid psquare duo come and attack her for not supporting Obi na. Shebi every entertainer must support Obi according to their retarded brain . Nansense

2 Likes

Re: State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham by robinso01(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Load Ding Ding Ding loading, attacks and threat loading
Re: State Of The Country: My President Is Too Cute, Actress Toyin Abraham by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obakoolex:
They go begin insult her life now for personal opinion....mumuish obidense
Dey don start already, e no dey hard them grin

(1) (Reply)

Ekene Umenwa Husband Biography, Age And Networth / What Do You Think About Naomi Campbell's Attitude Towards Her Househelps / Usher In Three Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.