Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Zubby Micheal Forcefully Grabbed My A** — Destiny Etiko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Micheal Forcefully Grabbed My A** — Destiny Etiko (2260 Views)

Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) / Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs / Zubby Micheal Receives Cow For His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zubby Micheal Forcefully Grabbed My A** — Destiny Etiko by LazyNaijaYouth(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Destiny ETIKO in this video loosely responded about whom her favorite actor is. As she spilled, she talks about how ZUBBY MICHEAL grabbed her in THE RETURN OF EZENDIALA. It was a close call interview with GistBidder and a YouTube video is dedicated to how ZUBBY can be forceful too. Anyway, this is legit info verifiable and you can check it out for verification.

Re: Zubby Micheal Forcefully Grabbed My A** — Destiny Etiko by DMCA: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
LazyNaijaYouth:
Destiny ETIKO in this video loosely responded about whom her favorite actor is. As she spilled, she talks about how ZUBBY MICHEAL grabbed her in THE RETURN OF EZENDIALA. It was a close call interview with GistBidder and a YouTube video is dedicated to how ZUBBY can be forceful too. Anyway, this is legit info verifiable and you can check it out for verification.

Why I no go grab that girl ass too if given the opportunity cool

I go even squeeze am like agege bread grin

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal Forcefully Grabbed My A** — Destiny Etiko by Chaos14: 6:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Your moniker agrees with you
Re: Zubby Micheal Forcefully Grabbed My A** — Destiny Etiko by LazyNaijaYouth(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2023
Lazynaijayouth got you covered.

(1) (Reply)

“so Zubby No Fit Fight” – Reactions As Zubby Michael And 042 Prince Fight Dirty / How Age Difference And Pride Parted 9ice/payne / ‘Macho Man’ Randy Savage Dies In A Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.