Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

“my Wife Is Not A Better Person: Nigeria Man Cries Out After Raising Bed At Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “my Wife Is Not A Better Person: Nigeria Man Cries Out After Raising Bed At Home (1271 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Wife Is Not A Better Person: Nigeria Man Cries Out After Raising Bed At Home by OGReporters: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
A Nigerian man had an interesting and unexpected discovery when he realized that his wife had been using the space under their bed as a makeshift piggy bank or safe deposit box. The discovery happened when he was trying to retrieve his mobile charger head that had fallen under the bed, and he found a stash of cash hidden there.

To uncover all the money hidden under the bed, the man decided to use a broom to sweep the area clean. He found several N1000 and N500 naira notes scattered under the bed, but he did not count the total value of the money on camera. However, he expressed his frustration about the situation, especially since the old naira notes are no longer accepted.

The man also expressed his disappointment with his wife, who had been asking him for money while secretly stashing it away under the bed. This incident has sparked discussions about honesty and trust in relationships, as well as financial management between spouses.

See more details:

https://opzygist.com.ng/gossips-and-news/my-wife-is-not-a-better-person-nigeria-man-cries-out-after-raising-bed-at-home/

Re: “my Wife Is Not A Better Person: Nigeria Man Cries Out After Raising Bed At Home by Pauldollars(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
He should go to the bank after generating his remita on CBN portal to deposit it
Re: “my Wife Is Not A Better Person: Nigeria Man Cries Out After Raising Bed At Home by habsydiamond(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Some women no wise at all... see how God take expose her secret.. through a charger head.. fowl yansh expose. But why can't she take the money to the bank during the safe period.
Re: “my Wife Is Not A Better Person: Nigeria Man Cries Out After Raising Bed At Home by Baronthecelebri: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Na wao
Re: “my Wife Is Not A Better Person: Nigeria Man Cries Out After Raising Bed At Home by jerryunit48: 12:13am On Feb 21, 2023
Calm down dude… maybe she is scared that you will convince her to open it one day so she kept you out of it, still doesn’t mean that she wouldn’t let you know about it the day she is opening it
Re: “my Wife Is Not A Better Person: Nigeria Man Cries Out After Raising Bed At Home by Crampyblood(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2023
Trust the female human and risk losing your life
Re: “my Wife Is Not A Better Person: Nigeria Man Cries Out After Raising Bed At Home by WHUNMMI(m): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
Why is he lamenting?

He never mentioned providing the woman each time she asked for money or most times? So, if that is the only way the woman knew to safe her home against the pending loom, then the man should just close his mouth and rather be grateful for such a helping mind.

This is one thing you can't run off from once you choose to be the stingy party and not live up to your expectations - mtschew.

Let me sit back and enjoy better people talk.

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma Of A Single Mom / What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts / "i Hate Seeing My Husband Doing His M.c Thing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.