Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes (29358 Views)

Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by Jnana19(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Your father is the noise maker
DennisEche:
Noise maker, your time don pass oga
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by Camberlo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
SuperBlack:
But seriously, those Rivers people that went to Abuja lack Sense Honestly,

Can the people of Kano or Zamfara go to Abuja to Meet Atiku??

This is a win for PETER OBI though

Those that attended ATiku call at Abuja are good citizen of Rivers and they reaon with ATiku and PDP for not attended rally in Rivers for security sake.

If they ignored all the signs and organized the rally, people like you will still blame him for allow his ambition to cause havoc in the state.

Atiku, PDP and those that attended the meeting at Abuja was right while Wike was wrong.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by Chopcy29: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
rotimglobal1:
Please, I don't use to do, kindly help a brother, I'm a professional in health, I established a drugstore, took loan from bank, all of a sudden, my store was burgled, I couldn't offset the loan and even I cannot feed myself, I'm even contemplating something sinister. At this junction, if God help you, help me with just N1000, I will be fine this evening, here is my account number:
2038125357, UBA

As e come be say them dey use 1k withdraw 1k now, how you go take pull am out na baba

1 Like

Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by PoloG: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
If atiku mistakenly wins, wike should kiss his ass goodbye politically

1 Like

Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by chiboycue: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
fergie001:

The Nation

Wike should swallow his pride and support Atiku. He would make the best choice if he and his supporters vote for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by Georgejeez: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin grin State when PO don already win nai this wan take de brag .
There is no magic Wike can use to sway Rivers votes for Tinubu and no force can stop Atiku from winning the General elections.

When he will know how far he has crossed the line is when he tries to contest for any National Elective election later

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by GeneralDae2: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
AntonVince:
Garrulous Wike, you have shown yourself to be unprincipled and no one takes you seriously anymore.
Where is the “unity” and “justice” you seek in your s:lly support for an all-Muslim ticket after another Muslim’s 8 years at the helm?

Your so-called Integrity Group could only settle for a complete bag of filth of a candidate, a demented drug-dealing, certificate-forging land bullion van-deploying thief.

You’re just an embittered sore loser.
You have no dignity and lack the rectitude to dictate to Rivers people.

Muslim Muslim ticket is not an issue.
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by ppogba: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
basilo101:
Paper weight politician

25th February will confirm that.
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by Shezzman: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Asin....
The silence was deafening.
daddytime:
Idiotic attention-seeking lunatic.

Tuehhh

I'm not a fan of Atiku but he acted like a true man with the silent treatment he gave you.

That's how to ignore fools and starve them of any ego-massaging attention and before you know it, them go craze enter market.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by DennisEche(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jnana19:
Your father is the noise maker
E pain am .. Wike is now begging rivers not to make him political opharn
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by Ofunaofu: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thinkam:
grin E be like say Wike Don declare say him life ambition na to clean Tinubu yansh..

If Wike ever contest national elections, Wetin him eye go see ehn lipsrsealed

Atiku is coming

Wike will never contest national elections
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by lereinter(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
This man is sick

His wife should talk to him

He will injure his life and health with this matter he carry for head

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by nesphil(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
This loser and noise maker again.

Which one be our votes when you have just one vote

fergie001:

The Nation

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by SocialJustice: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
rotimglobal1:
Please, I don't use to do, kindly help a brother, I'm a professional in health, I established a drugstore, took loan from bank, all of a sudden, my store was burgled, I couldn't offset the loan and even I cannot feed myself, I'm even contemplating something sinister. At this junction, if God help you, help me with just N1000, I will be fine this evening, here is my account number:
2038125357, UBA
Do the sinister, e go well because I no get N1 to give you.
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by Timfreds(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wike carry go. Na man you be.
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by Skty: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
rotimglobal1:
2038125357, UBA

Who are u voting for?

Who did u vote for in 2015 and 2019?
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by desiredhome: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mylove55:
thief atiku could not go to river state, what a shame
The Hunter is now being hunted.........
As e dey sweet us e dey pain wike.......as e dey pain wike e dey sweet us...... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
tonykester:
25th can come along please.

😃😂🤣😂😄😃😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by IranianSea: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
rotimglobal1:
2038125357, UBA
Many have used this same format, you can do better boy grin grin grin
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by asanausana91: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
SuperBlack:
But seriously, those Rivers people that went to Abuja lack Sense Honestly,

Can the people of Kano or Zamfara go to Abuja to Meet Atiku??

This is a win for PETER OBI though
the who South East went to Abuja to meet Tinubu during the primaries. Tinubu went round the political zones when he was campaigning for APC primary election except the south east.
No reasonable politician will put his supporters in a harm way just because of votes. Atiku will campaign in rivers state without without any scratch but his supporters might not be as lucky as him. Wike is a devil who will foolishly do anything for his personal gain, therefore Atiku cannot allow anybody to be harm because of politics. Wike don't know that he has foolishly give Atiku sympathy votes from the north and he has put a dent in his political carrier. As long as national politics is concerned the north will never support wike even if he contested with the devil.
God bless Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by UncommonLogic: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:
Abeg how many Governors remain for G5 ?

Wike is behaving like a house wife

Nigerians should vote for Peter Obi far sanity to return to this country..

Africans will laugh at us if we don't get it right this time around
The world will laugh at us if we elect an incompetent, failed Governor with penchant for lying, an IPOB packaged fraud as President.
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by olancho: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
If Wike come out openly and support Tinubu PDP will loose River state to Labour party or APC in the gubernatorial election. If he is a coward let try it. I thought he was a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by kareemkamil(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wike dey give Atiku woto woto
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by adecz: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wike's politics of bitterness is simply
demonic❗️❗️

How can somebody immerse himself
in so much bile and childishness to the
level of the absurd.

The man has killed himself politically
in Nigeria, because APC will avoid him
and PDP will imprison him.

And some governors were foolish enough
to do follow, follow with him..☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by daddytime(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jnana19:
Are u not a fool to your self mugu

No, your parents were foolish not to have aborted you and had no business even copulating in the first place.

They deserve to be found out, rounded up, and flogged without any mercy in a market square for being foolish enough to bring a curse like you into this world.

Thunder strike you dead.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by gassbee: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Atiku must really be commended for his maturity for taking insults and not responding
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by Hydroxide(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Cry cry wike
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by Bodexinvest: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Go and sit down, ur own too much abeg!
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by chatinent: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Uncle Wike, na only one vote you get.

Be calming down.
Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by 43Ronin: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wickedest wike grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? / Card Reader Rejects Lai Mohammed (Photo) / Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.