Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges (21685 Views)

Abiodun’s Aides Stay Silent As PDP Alleges ₦‎300Bn Loans Looted In 4 Years / PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari / Apc’s Direct Primary Ploy By Buhari To Rig 2019 Elections, PDP Alleges (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by Oxb90: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
I said earlier that since Wike has ported to APC it's expedient that Amechi will nest with PDP. Chikena

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by Winters23: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by GWMI(m): 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
R
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by odinga1of: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
jyz200:
Omo politics deep

So deep and eye opening. Wike political career is on the surface (wetin Atiku & Okowa boys ) go do Wike in the future.......

Wike will take flight to Equatorial Guinea

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by atobs4real(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Don't really believe but will never be surprised.
He is not part of the moving train
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by erospecial: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
God be bless Amaechi the people oriented servant.
Wike will never know peace and goodwil henceforth.
Atiku is our next president

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by Yeah55(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Are you finding it difficult to write a research work, term paper or project?. Chat us up on WhatsApp 08145121827.
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by Dicoomoba: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Coolsperm:
Is ok, Atiku is far better than Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket, even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for such an evil ticket

I don’t know you oooo 😂 pls in this case no de use we dey use I
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by Babastrong(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=CyynthiaKiss post=121081917]Atiku should be resting by now.. I don't know what he's looking for at Aso Rock...

As for Tinubu who's running a Muslim-Muslim ticket , he's preparing to destroy the reputation godfather status that took him 24 years to build... We will help him to do that and his respect will vanish on Saturday and he will never regain it again...

Greedy criminal [ why can you use that energy to build a name for yourself.]
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by Babastrong(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=Coolsperm post=121082231]Is ok, Atiku is far better than Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket, even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for such an evil ticket [ You have become yoruba christian. Lol]

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by frankson1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
donbachi:
If I amaechi reply dis guy . make I naked baff

Amaechi no dey reply like that.

Besides, is the Rivers PDP not supposed to be happy with Amaechi for supporting them...this news get
K-leg o

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by phemmie06(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
PDP na (Mu)^2
Is politics not a game of number?
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by Babastrong(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=Beremx post=121084621] I hope the allegations are true. Anything to make Tinubu not to smell Aso Rock is welcomed [ When your boyfriends with empty heads said Tinubu wouldn't win APC primary, he surprised them. Wait till 25th of feb. Don't die fast dear.]
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by Almaigaa: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:
Atiku should be resting by now.. I don't know what he's looking for at Aso Rock...

As for Tinubu who's running a Muslim-Muslim ticket , he's preparing to destroy the reputation godfather status that took him 24 years to build... We will help him to do that and his respect will vanish on Saturday and he will never regain it again...

Greedy criminal

Amaka, you should be resting by now. I don't know what you are looking for online, when you are supposed to be resting by now. Due to Gala Hawking you did major traffics today grin grin

For your information, Atiku is your next President.

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by makavalley(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Listen the North are falling back to support Majorly Atiku, ... OBIdient brace up!!! in the next few days you'd understand what I'm saying ....

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by Menclothing: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
The man na bad guy

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by mrksquare: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/amaechi-working-for-atiku-rivers-pdp-alleges/

This Etche buffoon must justify his meal ticket even if it entails spewing cortail of lies.

The quietness of Amaechi is riling the demons in the Rumuopirokon coward to the extent that he is jittery.

25th is some days away. Statement will be made in Rivers state.

Below the picture below was done by GDI, a group that was floated by Wike in 2014 to actualize his governorship election.

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by rolams(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Stupid people full Rivers politics ooo!
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by Ogsirsolo: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
We have wike you mean the amaechi that is attending landlord meeting in rivers state
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Keep it up guys ..... It's lovely seeing young boys with ✋ hand work doing well for them selves
Yahoo the bring untimely Death

SolarEngr:
Meet The Trills.
@Isiaka Taiwo Samuel on NL as @Trill1
@Isiaka Kehinde Emmanuel on NL as @SolarEngr

Identical twin birth at the beginning of the 21st century, they are both studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the Nigeria premier university; University of Ibadan.

They jointly founded @The Trills Consulting an Energy Company that have overseen over 57 successful Solar Installation projects in less than 2 years.

Their Hobies are: Meeting like minds, patenting & inventing, exploring etc.

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by Mccullum: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu here and there.. Jagaban all the way to presidency.

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by 5starMan: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Foolish brothers
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by Okhuadams(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
ijustdey:

Wike just want to betray himself. Destroying Ameachi bcoz you want to partner with the incoming president. JAGABAN won't work. You think destroying his name will help you. And many gullible pple will believe this trash just as some believe the 400million naira brought to the jagaban. Which Ofcourse is a beer parlour talk

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by djon78(m): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
ijustdey:

But Wike is working for Tinubu APC

So why are Wikes group worried about someone doing same thing they are doing?

Is this not witchcraft?

Wike will really become irrelevant after this election no matter the outcome

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by Raxxye(m): 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
I just dey Pity Wike!
He's begging us to save his career!
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by FireUpNow(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wike and Amaechi in Rod Stewart's voice first cut is the deepest cut

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by KanwuliaExtra: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
EeeeeeeeeWoooooo? shocked
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by leptomorph(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Coolsperm:
Is ok, Atiku is far better than Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket, even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for such an evil ticket

Who are the we?
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by Waleabimbola(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hello Kehinde ,please reach out.

SolarEngr:
Meet The Trills.
@Isiaka Taiwo Samuel on NL as @Trill1
@Isiaka Kehinde Emmanuel on NL as @SolarEngr

Identical twin birth at the beginning of the 21st century, they are both studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the Nigeria premier university; University of Ibadan.

They jointly founded @The Trills Consulting an Energy Company that have overseen over 57 successful Solar Installation projects in less than 2 years.

Their Hobies are: Meeting like minds, patenting & inventing, exploring etc.

Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by dochenaj: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Isn't it funny.

Amaechi in APC is working for Atiku (PDP) while Wike in PDP is working for Tinubu (APC)

In Nigerian politics with no ideologies, there is no permanent friend or enemies.

It is just a flux, with people gravitating to where they will get the most benefit.
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by SolarEngr(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Waleabimbola:

Hello Kehinde ,please reach out.

Ok boss, I can't find your contact on your profile though, you can find my WhatsApp contact there. Thanks.
Re: Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges by ufuosman(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Make una dey play

Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' / Osita Chidoka‏ Congratulates Obiano, APGA As The Winner Of 2017 Anambra Election / Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer