Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM (441 Views)

Moldova President's Dog Bites Austria President's Hand During Visit (Photos) / Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by adamusuleiman1: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
The new Prime Minister of Moldova, Dorin Recean, said that Transnistria must be demilitarized and the Russian occupation contingent should be expelled from there. Tv8.md reports this.

He urged compatriots not to ignore the fact that there are “real threats of escalation of either military or hybrid operations” in Moldova.

“We must calibrate our defenses so that it would be tough for any aggressor to attack us,” Rechan said.

According to him, “the left bank of the Dniester (Transnistria) should be demilitarized by evacuating Russian troops and demilitarizing local residents.”

“We must achieve one fundamental thing – demilitarization. Everything else follows after that, and the economic and social integration of our citizens who are there is very important, but in the first place is demilitarization. It depends on many things, but at some point, it will be decided,” the Moldovan prime minister said.

Recean also added that a hybrid war is going on in Moldova. Moscow is trying to seize democratic processes and change the European course of the country.

https://odessa-journal.com/dorin-recean-transnistria-must-be-demilitarized/

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by Adjovi: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
You're free to try. Even your oga patapata USA no go try this kine nonsense..small yansh dey shake grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by GeorgWashinton: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Adjovi:
You're free to try. Even your oga patapata USA no go try this kine nonsense..small yansh dey shake grin grin grin
Cry me a river you senseless black Aprikan grin E go soon shock your ass grin

1 Like

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by Adjovi: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Cry me a river you senseless black Aprikan grin E go soon shock your ass grin

Shock absorber ni grin grin grin. Toothless NATO cant do nothing. Worst they can do is sanctions and it doesn't work no more tongue tongue you self white ape grin. You know kuku fine reach me

8 Likes

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by GeorgWashinton: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Adjovi:

Shock absorber ni grin grin grin. Toothless NATO cant do nothing. Worst they can do is sanctions and it doesn't work no more tongue tongue you self white ape grin. You know kuku fine reach me
You know what? grin grin You are my slave and you are not escaping my grip grin

1 Like

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by Adjovi: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
You know what? grin grin You are my slave and you are not escaping my grip grin

Keep living in self delusion grin grin grin. Your white ass got nothing on me. grin grin grin grin stay in your country and mind your business. Your shenanigans are over. Everyone can see America for what it is. Wait until after Russia has taken the donbass region then we will see what your toothless NATO will do grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by GeorgWashinton: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Adjovi:

Keep living in self delusion grin grin grin. Your white ass got nothing on me. grin grin grin grin stay in your country and mind your business. Your shenanigans are over. Everyone can see America for what it is. Wait until after Russia has taken the donbass region then we will see what your toothless NATO will do grin grin grin
So they have not taken over yet? After about one year of war? Please stop running your mouth like water tap and worship me like the slave you are.
Little to no wonder why black apes will remain slaves forever. Running away from one master to another master thinking that will save your damn ass? Russian forces are invisible but common Ukraine they can't win. And slaves like you will prefer to swallow the junks Tass and Telegram vomits.

Bty, vote PO this coming Saturday for a better Nigeria and best, for your sanity grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by Adjovi: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
So they have not taken over yet? After about one year of war? Please stop running your mouth like water tap and worship me like the slave you are.
Little to no wonder why black apes will remain slaves forever. Running away from one master to another master thinking that will save your damn ass? Russian forces are invisible but common Ukraine they can't win. And slaves like you will prefer to swallow the junks Tass and Telegram vomits.

Bty, vote PO this coming Saturday for a better Nigeria and best, for your sanity grin grin grin grin

I'm a supporter of Obi before. Ass licker . No point responding to you. You have the IQ of a fowl grin grin grin grin. NATO can't do nothing only to bark like our local dogs grin cheesy cheesy.

Russia against the whole of NATO and yet Russia keeps advancing. If your USA has the power let them join the war by deploying soldiers in Ukraine lets see grin grin.

9 Likes

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by GeorgWashinton: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Adjovi:

I'm a supporter of Obi before. Ass licker . No point responding to you. You have the IQ of a fowl grin grin grin grin. NATO can't do nothing only to bark like our local dogs grin cheesy cheesy.

Russia against the whole of NATO and yet Russia keeps advancing. If your USA has the power let them join the war by deploying soldiers in Ukraine lets see grin grin.
How pained are you to have hurled the first insult? grin Russian forces have been advancing since the invasion and they are yet to wrap the whole Ukraine in just few days to click a year? grin grin grin

Mark my words, you will remain hopeful of a Russian win in Ukraine till you hope no more grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by Adjovi: 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
How pained are you to have hurled the first insult? grin Russian forces have been advancing since the invasion and they are yet to wrap the whole Ukraine in just few days to click a year? grin grin grin

Mark my words, you will remain hopeful of a Russian win in Ukraine till you hope no more grin grin grin

Lol you calling me a black ape was a compliment then grin grin grin grin. ..... Back to your post no point trading words with someone with nothing upstairs.

If them born Moldova well. Let them Goan take back this place from Russia grin grin grin grin i dare them and NATO grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by GeorgWashinton: 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Adjovi:

Lol you calling me a black ape was a compliment then grin grin grin grin. ..... Back to your post no point trading words with someone with nothing upstairs.

If them born Moldova well. Let them Goan take back this place from Russia grin grin grin ;Di dare them and NATO grin grin cheesy
What your brain capacity doesn't understand is that it's another way of setting up Russia for a war in multiple fronts but what does a slave understand?

If you accuse US of unjust war against other countries, do you think what Putin is doing is right? Grabbing land. grin My slave please worship me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by Adjovi: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
What your brain capacity doesn't understand is that it's another way of setting up Russia for a war in multiple fronts but what does a slave understand?

If you accuse US of unjust war against other countries, do you think what Putin is doing is right? Grabbing land. grin My slave please worship me.

Like I said I dare Moldova and NATO to take back that place from Russia. They are free to go ahead grin grin grin... Keep crying I love your tears cheesy grin grin

Russia giving USA wotowoto grin grin grin . Last last you can become a mercenary and go join Ukraine to defeat Russia cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by GeorgWashinton: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2023
Adjovi:

Like I said I dare Moldova and NATO to take back that place from Russia. They are free to go ahead grin grin grin... Keep crying I love your tears cheesy grin grin

Russia giving USA wotowoto grin grin grin . Last last you can become a mercenary and go join Ukraine to defeat Russia cheesy grin grin grin
I'm not a slave so in my place they don't force people to fight wars like your masters do in Moscow grin My greatest concern now is your mother missing you to death when Putin finally forces you to enlist in Russian army. grin grin Best, you have the Wagner mercenary group but where did you see the west with a known mercenary group? grin grin I'm jealous that you are flirting with Putin instead of worshipping me grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by panafrican(m): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2023
Moldova is a puppet state. many of its elite were part of the traitors who worked hard to oust and kill president Nicolae Ceaușescu , Former President of Romania.
Note: Many people may not know it , but it important: Under Nicolae Ceaușescu, Romania gave thousands of scholarships to West African students to study in Petroleum engineering and many other fields.

1 Like

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by Adjovi: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
I'm not a slave so in my place they don't force people to fight wars like your masters do in Moscow grin My greatest concern now is your mother missing you to death when Putin finally forces you to enlist in Russian army. grin grin Best, you have the Wagner mercenary group but where did you see the west with a known mercenary group? grin grin I'm jealous that you are flirting with Putin instead of worshipping me grin grin

Nobody wants to join the military in America grin grin grin incase you don't know. The youths don't want to join the military, they don't want to fight they just want to enjoy Life grin grin grin

Talking of mercenaries. Have you forgotten about the USA PMC Mozart in Ukraine grin grin grin keep lying to yourself. America is even jealous of PMC wagnar that they labelled them terrorist group because they have been giving Ukrainian soldiers a bloody nose at the battlefield grin grin grin. Keep crying . No one cares about your country anymore.

American youths don't want to join the military they just want to enjoy their LGBTQ nonsense and be known as a he she shim his hers they grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by obedience4(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Adjovi:

Nobody wants to join the military in America grin grin grin incase you don't know. The youths don't want to join the military, they don't want to fight they just want to enjoy Life grin grin grin

Talking of mercenaries. Have you forgotten about the USA PMC Mozart in Ukraine grin grin grin keep lying to yourself. America is even jealous of PMC wagnar that they labelled them terrorist group because they have been giving Ukrainian soldiers a bloody nose at the battlefield grin grin grin. Keep crying . No one cares about your country anymore.

American youths don't want to join the military they just want to enjoy their LGBTQ nonsense and be known as a he she shim his hers they grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Please go check out the USA private military group
Black water,
A simple Google Search of the USA department of defense DOD will tell you the number of recruits the USA military makes a year,
Go to the USA military school west point website and see the requirements to enter the elite USA army school wesrpoint, or is the USA navy academy wellspring..
Dude the USA military is the highest employer of labour in the USA, don't just write because you want to write, write with sense.
Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by Adjovi: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
obedience4:

Please go check out the USA private military group
Black water,
A simple Google Search of the USA department of defense DOD will tell you the number of recruits the USA military makes a year,
Go to the USA military school west point website and see the requirements to enter the elite USA army school wesrpoint, or is the USA navy academy wellspring..
Dude the USA military is the highest employer of labour in the USA, don't just write because you want to write, write with sense.

The recruitment has dropped drastically. As youths don't want to join the military anymore. It's on their news as well you can Goan check yourself. Their youths are woke now they just want to be him she shim his hers they grin grin grin LGBTQ things grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by obedience4(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Adjovi:

The recruitment has dropped drastically. As youths don't want to join the military anymore. It's on their news as well you can Goan check yourself. Their youths are woke now they just want to be him she shim his hers they grin grin grin LGBTQ things grin cheesy cheesy

You seems Unintelligent.. No point auguring with you
Re: The Russian Troops In Transnistria Must Be Expelled - Moldova PM by Adjovi: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
obedience4:

You seems Unintelligent.. No point auguring with you

You're the unintelligent one here and you don't want to learn. Goan and read about military recruitment in the USA currently. They are concerned with the low turn out . Read and learn Mr, ignorance is no excuse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is IMPOSSIBLE To Defeat These People! � / Video: Moment South Korean Opposition Leader Is St@bbed With Knife On The Neck / Mandela Death: World Leaders React!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.