Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria (39540 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? / Fmcg Distributor Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by Eforce1: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2011
APRO CARGO
The Cargo Nation

Transport logistics (Local/National)

Think Logistics, think APRO GLOBAL

- Fleet Management
- Logistics/Supply chain solution

Visit: www.aproglobalng.com (online cargo tracking)

APro Global Nigeria
Support: +234-805-159-5336, +234-706-382-2217

1 Like

Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by Eforce1: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2011
We're a freight carrier specializing in on-time, same day door to door deliveries. Our services are top-rate, with our customers' deadlines always being our #1 priority.

- Complete Straight Truck & Cargo Van for urgent services (hire)

All of our bulk cargo customers receive a dedicated account manager for their shipping needs.

We offer this single point of contact to ensure we learn and understand your business, and to build strong relationships with our customers.

Our account managers are in constant contact with our carriers to ensure your shipping experience is flawless.

1 Like

Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by Eforce1: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2011
APRO CARGO
The Cargo Nation

- Fleet Management

APro Global Nigeria

Contact Information:
We will be glad to hear from you
Office address: 34, Ajayi-Aina Street, Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by RAMINUR11(f): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2011
Transport via waterways:

We are company specialized in outright purchase of vessels.
Visit www.raminur.com and contact us.
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by Eforce1: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2011
Our job is to get the right product, to the right place, at the right time and cost. We continue to optimize transportation costs while improving quality and striving to exceed the service expectations of our customers. To provide world-class logistics support for our customers, our logistics teams leverage the best transportation and logistics providers available in the industry.

1 Share

Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by y2kaustin(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2011
I want to notify you that i have three sound flatbed Trucks,suitable for hauling 40ft containers.Incase you will need their services,please don't hesitate to contact me on the numbers provided below.I also have 15ton 40ton Box-body truck in good condition as well.

Anticipating doing business with you,till i hear from you.Remain blessed and have a pleasant and fulfilling week

Thank you,
Austin Essien
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by Eforce1: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2011
There are many logistics Services that offer essentially the same type of services making the price a leading factor in your choice when choosing among logistics services but you should also consider the service by convenience in collection (pick up) as well as delivery.

E_force:

APRO CARGO
The Cargo Nation

- Fleet Management

APro Global Nigeria

Contact Information:
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by Eforce1: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2012
EARN MORE PROFIT (Choose efficient delivery service)

Are you looking for information on Efficient Delivery Service? Speak to someone at:

APRO CARGO
The Cargo Nation

- Express Freight Forwarding

APro Global Nigeria

Contact Information:
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by Eforce1: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2012

AIR CARGO
SEA FREIGHT
IMPORT/EXPORT
CUSTOM CLEARING
FREIGHT FORWARDING
DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by Eforce1: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2012

Are you looking for information on Efficient Delivery Service? Speak to someone at:

APRO CARGO
The Cargo Nation

Think Logistics, think APRO GLOBAL LOGISTICS

- Express Freight Forwarding

APro Global Nigeria

Contact Information:
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by Eforce1: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2012
APRO CARGO provides effective services
to its clients in all aspects of cargo management.
Effective Cargo Planning, Procurement, Forecasting,
Sourcing Logistics, Clearing and Forwarding
are the components of the services we provide under Cargo Management.

We have the competence to manage the movement of highly time sensitive, cargo.
We ensure your cargo reaches its destination safely and securely.
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by emperorubb: 5:13am On Aug 27, 2012
Ship Afrika International
www.shipafrika.com

7A Oduduwa Road, GRA
Apapa, Lagos
Nigeria.
Phone: +234(0)8037219766

15 Jubilee School Road
Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Nigeria.
Phone: +234(0)7030642189

1448 McCarter Hwy, #4245
Newark, New Jersey 07104
United States.
Phone: +1 (540) 999-8229

Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by malvino: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2012
E_force: There are many logistics Services that offer essentially the same type of services making the price a leading factor in your choice when choosing among logistics services but you should also consider the service by convenience in collection (pick up) as well as delivery.

Do you mind mailing me Grandyklace@gmail.com
I have a message for you.
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by olumideayo(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
K
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by aohafia: 3:33am On Jan 28, 2013
Trans Atlantic Shipping Agency Limited - TASAL www.tasal.info
Clearing, Forwarding, air freight, shipping, Vessel Chartering, Importation of prohibited goods, Temporary importation, Reduction in Local Port Charges, Exemption of import duties, cargo tracking, air cargo tracking, and many more

The only indegenous shipping company in nigeria with fully functional tracking feature

LAGOS BRANCH
36, kofo Abayomi Street Apapa, Lagos P.O. Box 4890, Lag NG
Phone: +234-709 800 9944

KANO BRANCH
9A, Post Office Road,
P.O. Box 11584, Kano
Phone:+234-803 356 3824

PORTHARCOURT BRANCH
Suite 305, Ijeoma Plaza
3, Old Aba Road,
Rumukwurushi Roundabout,
Port Harcourt.
Phone:+234-803 348 8591

Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by flowbjones(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Are you are interested in buying goods (clothing, household materials, chocolates etc) from China, America and UK in large quantities and doing the business of selling it here in Nigeria, you need not look further “Ethania Logistics” offers the best available competitive rates for Procuring, Warehousing and Shipping via air freight/ocean freight to Nigeria.
Other services: Visit our website today @ www.ethaniaworld.com or like our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/ethanialogistics?fref=ts
If you interested in doing business mail Ship@ethaniaworld.com
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by adekab1: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2013
Incase you need a tested and trusted customs clearing agent to help you
clear your containerised cars or cars shipped roro?
Call 08030776833 / 08180708502 or email: adeniyikabir@yahoo.com or come to our point of contact at
35, Church street
Mafoluku Oshodi, Lagos state.
With us customs clearing is stress free.
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by Afriface: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
Do you have Empty containers for-sale in Unit/Larger Quantity? We at Alomalink Logistics Nig. Ltd Buy any form of new and used 20ft and 40ft empty containers CASH! Container must be in a good condition at a reasonable price.

Contact Francis at Alomalink logistics on 08099766025

Alomalink Logistics Nig. Ltd

You can also text your best price to alomalinklogistics@yahoo.com or the Phone Number above.

Best wishes!
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by Barbara007(f): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
E_force: APRO CARGO
The Cargo Nation

- Fleet Management

APro Global Nigeria

Good day, we have a 15 tonne box truck. just in case you will like to partner with us we are open to you. check out the pictures to see if the truck is the kindof truck you need for your services.

08098571166 08085789451

Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by sam1358: 12:54am On Apr 03, 2015
US General Shipping offer THE LOWEST POSSIBLE rate for shipping cars to Nigeria :
Shipping 4 Cars from Newark NJ or Miami CA only for $3350...
http://www.usgshipping.com/index.php/our-services
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by DONFASZY(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Skynetfas Cargo Agency - Suite 261b Royal exchange Plaza,Charity Oshodi-Apapa expressway,off Airport Road, Lagos State branch Nigeria
skynetfas@skynetfascargo.com
info@skynetfascargo.com
skynetfas@gmail.com
Skynetfas@yahoo.com
www.skynetfascargo.com

SCA;
we are Nigeria registered(CAC as Skynetfas Ventures) organization with baize in the
Freight-Forwarding sub-sector of the transport Industry.

We render the following:-

Our services are:
1) Freight Forwarding to all ports of the World.
2) Warehousing facilities available
Same Day Order picking and dispatch for all your warehousing needs.
3) Customs Clearance and Landed Costing for both Import (DDU & DDP)
and Export (Ex-work, CIF or FOB) consignments.
4) Cargo Marine Insurance applications.
5) Transshipment of Cargo (Sea/Sea, Sea/Air, Air/Sea, Air/Air) with
Transsloading at Free-Trade Zone.
6) Consolidation of Import and Export cargo into groupage containers.
7) Professional packing. (Crates, Boxes, Cartons & etc.)
cool Fumigations of cargo.
9) Dangerous Cargo Shipment arrangement
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by porterayo(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2016
From KONNECT GLOBAL SYSTEMS LTD, MEET YOUR LICENSE CUSTOM CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT TO CLEAR YOUR IMPORTED GOODS FROM
THE NIGERIAN PORT WITH NO HAZZLE you can call me on 08176811394 OR YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT porterayo5@gmail.com ***CHARGES***

Express: $9/KG + #450/KG === 1DAYs
Normal: $4.7/KG + #300/KG ===7Days (Items without batteries)
Normal: $5.5/KG + #300/KG === 7Days (Items with batteries e.g. phone, tablet)
Sea: $120 / CBM + #25,000/CBM === 45days
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by Chumaco(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.

Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by FreightMatch: 7:00pm On May 24, 2016
Freight-Match was developed FOR the logistics industry by people FROM the logistics industry for manufacturers, carriers, LTL / FTL cargo and vehicle transport brokers to easily connect. By utilizing our online platform you will save time and money by no longer relying only on spreadsheets, fax machines and telephones to conduct your business. Freight-Match is offering more automation for the freight transport industry. We are bringing increased efficiency to cargo transportation by allowing customers to manage resources in real time. A very important thing to know is that Freight-Match is NOT a reverse auction site, but a site geared towards B2B operations.

If you are a carrier on Freight-Match, you are able to post your trucks availability and search for LTL / FTL cargo or vehicles with a simple search. You will get detailed information about the cargo available such as: origin, destination, cargo description, ship date, company or shipper name and phone number. You will have the ability to contact the shipper by phone, email or via system message to request more information on the cargo.

If you are a manufacturer, LTL / FTL freight broker or vehicle transport broker Freight-Match, you are able to post your cargo and search for available carriers. Simply review the routes your cargo is on and see which carrier is available. There you will find the carriers location, direction and estimated time of departure. You will be able to contact the carrier by phone, email or via system message, to request a pickup.

Service is available in your country !

www.freight-match.com

Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by adewaled(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Shipping and Freight Forwarding company must not focus on shipping goods only. They should focus on enlightening the exporters on the best way to ship goods. The company should be able to assist the exporters in acquiring necessary documents and licenses to aid smooth shipping process.

At Distinctcushy Freight a freight forwarding company in Lagos, we focus on customer success because if our customer succeed, it will speak for our brand.

If you need first class freight customer care services for your exporting and importing plans, we are ready to assist you maximize cost and delivery as scheduled.

Contact

Distinctcushy Freight

We deliver freely in Lagos

Phone: +2347053630607

Email: business@freightdrive.info

Do you want to learn more about shipping, Freight forwarding, import and export and business development skills? You can read more on this blog: www.freightdrive.info/blog
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by cbravo3: 7:36am On May 17, 2017
THE EFFECT OF STANDARD COSTING AND VARIANCE ANALYSIS ON MANUFACTURING COMPANYS’ IN NIGERIA.
http://www.bravoprojecthelp.com/accountancy/the-effect-of-standard-costing-and-variance-analysis-on-manufacturing-companys-in-nigeria/
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by salesforce: 11:02am On May 17, 2017
Good
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by businessguide: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
visit www.businessguide.com.ng for a more comprehensive list.
Re: List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria by lizzyorji: 2:10am On May 16, 2019
Hello, i just paid for shipping my laptop to Nigeria via shoptomydoor and the charged me 71usd and they refused to combine and save my laptop with other items. But I tried shipping the same laptop via amazon directly to Nigeria and i was charged only 63usd and i was told it will take 12 days. I should have used amazon shipping. This is my experience and i don't think amazon shipping is high because they are constantly improving ways to offer cheaper services and the will someday out do all this so called shipping agents and someone told me i can use post office to ship and it is way cheaper but delivery time is longer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9jacash.com Nairaland Customer Support - Buy/sell: Perfect Money and BTC / Bread Nylon,Tissue Wrappers quality printing / Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.