Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi (7712 Views)

Another PDP Ward Faction Denounces Suspension Of Rivers Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara / Labour Partyโ€™s Endorsement Of Makinde In Oyo Raises Controversy / Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency โ€“ Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by N3TRAL: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
ADC faction dissociate self from endorsement of Peter Obi

The faction of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) has dissociated itself from the decision by the party to endorse the presidential candidate of the labour party (LP) Mr Peter Obi.

The ADC in a statement by Senator Patricia Akwashiki the Board of Trustees Chairman of the group described the endorsement as fraudulent, void and of no effect since they were being carried by a faction of the party not known to law for pecuniary gains.

It blamed a faction of the Party, led by its immediate past National Chairman, Ralph Nwosu for the anti-party activity.

According to the party, Nwosuโ€™s faction has allegedly divided itself into three groups which are now illegally engaged in endorsing parties like the All Progressives Congress (APC), Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the Labour Party (LP) for 2023 general elections all in a bid to make quick money.

The party warned those involved in the act to desist or face the full wrath of the law.

It insisted that its Presidential Candidate for 2023, Dumebi Kachikwu, had โ€œlong warned about criminals in ADC who sell the party to the bigger parties."

https://guardian.ng/news/2023-poll-adc-faction-dissociate-self-from-endorsement-of-peter-obi/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The money peter paid did not go round

69 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by smokinloud(m): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Irrelevant. Obi is not even a threat.
BAT WE KNOW!.

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by basilo101: 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thank God you called it "faction". The ship has sailed with the mainstream

73 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Urheadmaster(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
This fraudulent party called ADC is so irrelevant no one knows which country they want to rule tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by kk2027: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Faction right?

ok cool

2 Likes

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by kk2027: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
smokinloud:
Irrelevant. Obi is not even a threat.
BAT WE KNOW!.

A sick country cannot be handed a sick president. No proxies, no auto pilot

See as Oshiobaba dey look baba wey raise hand to recite national anthem grin

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by N3TRAL: 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
basilo101:
Thank God you called it "faction". The ship has sailed with the mainstream

Yeah. Kano's Labour Party exco collapsed their structure for APC.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by smokinloud(m): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
kk2027:

A sick country cannot be handed a sick president

See as Oshiobaba dey look baba wey raise hand to recite national anthem grin

A sick Tinubu is better than the premium dullard you carry for head
https://twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1624875013294764033?t=ZKiqY83x4Rs4lmdCK8On2Q&s=19

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
O pari.
ADC is no longer for sale.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by kk2027: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

All those things are mostly on state level

As far as presidential election, balabu is not in the race

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Nonny95: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Collapsed which structure again?

Omoh right now una don craze.

When did LP have structure?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by kk2027: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
smokinloud:

https://twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1624875013294764033?t=ZKiqY83x4Rs4lmdCK8On2Q&s=19

At this critical time, Nigeria doesnt need a president like the one below

Secondly we need a new Nigeria that works for everyone irrespective of tribe not one that will only favour wife, mother, kids and friends

Nigerians have suffered enough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by computer0810(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nobody want to associate with failure ๐Ÿ˜‚

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by PoloG: 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
pityobi and lies grin grin
cant wait for saturaday so that this flatheadds will return to their biafla or death noise cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by N3TRAL: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nonny95:

Labour party produced a Governor and members of the State House of Assembly and National Assembly in Ondo state.

Even Ifeanyi Ubah from Peter Obi's Anambra is a product of Labour Party's structure. Go and verify.

We've inherited everything left of the party's structure in Kano grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by kk2027: 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nonny95:

They're confused

It was the same way they tried to call Peter Obi IPOB

When that one didnt work, they started circulating pictures of massob "he killed"

Let them chose 1 na grin

How can a people be so confused

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by kk2027: 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Labour party produced a Governor and members of the State House of Assembly and National Assembly in Ondo state.

Even Ifeanyi Ubah from Peter Obi's Anambra is a product of Labour Party's structure. Go and verify.

We've inherited everything left of the party's structure in Kano grin

So Labour party has structure lmao
Una confusion dey confuse my confusion sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by smokinloud(m): 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
kk2027:

At this critical time, Nigeria doesnt need a president like the one below

Secondly we need a new Nigeria that works for everyone irrespective of tribe not one that will only favour wife, mother, kids and friends

Nigerians have suffered enough
Mumu talk, how did Anambra work for people besides Obi and friends?.
in the next 5 days you go don dey weep your hatred bigotry away and accept the fact that Tinubu is your President!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by kk2027: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
smokinloud:

Not this pls
You guys should pity the masses small abeg

After this election, next time both PDP and APC will learn to bring out the best candidates during election.
It's see finish to be fielding Tinubu after Buhari

Youths ti take over

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by kk2027: 12:01am On Feb 21, 2023
smokinloud:

Mumu, how did Anambra work for people besides Obi and friends?.
in the next 5 days you go don dey weep your hatred bigotry away and accept the fact that Tinubu is your President!.

1. Education now, Anambra is miles ahead
2. All road contracts awarded were fully executed and contractors fully paid
3. Security was in full gear
4. Today Anambra has an airport because of so much money he invested and the massive sum he saved

Governance is not about empowering one's wife, mother, children and loyal party members

Bedides
A sick country cannot be handed a sick president.
No ruling by proxies and auto pilot mode

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by basilo101: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2023
N3TRAL:

You are CORNfusing yourself

2 Likes

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by basilo101: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2023
smokinloud:

Mumu, how did Anambra work for people besides Obi and friends?.
Na una get highest uncollected PVC oo
Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by smokinloud(m): 12:11am On Feb 21, 2023
kk2027:

Education now, Anambra is miles ahead
All road contracts executed and contractors fully paid
Security was in full gear

Governance is not about empowering one's wife, mother, children and loyal party members

Bedides
A sick country csnnot be handed a sick president.
No more ruling by proxies and auto pilot mode

You don smoke cow shit again?.
How is education faring in Anambra?.
What road are you talking about?.

Obi is a mere trader who knows nothing about how the economy works. He exposed himself here.

3 Likes

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Period007(m): 12:15am On Feb 21, 2023
N3TRAL:

How can a structureless party collapse structure.

Cornfull brains are shameless

1 Like

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by kk2027: 12:18am On Feb 21, 2023
smokinloud:

You don smoke cow shit again?.
How is education faring in Anambra?.
What road are you talking about?.

Lol you sound too frustrated for me to engage you

It's not my fault that APC is fielding Tinubu

He's no longer in the game as I type, not even a thousand tribalism or propaganda can make me and my family change our minds

The race is between Atiku and Obi

Next time all parties will learn their lessons and put their best candidates forward

2 Likes

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by smokinloud(m): 12:18am On Feb 21, 2023
basilo101:

Na una get highest uncollected PVC oo
Dey play!.
I live in one of the most populated lga in Lagos where we are all BATIFIED besides that The North will shock you!.
Just 55% in the North suffices BAT fyi!.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by smokinloud(m): 12:23am On Feb 21, 2023
kk2027:

Lol you sound too frustrated for me to engage you

It's not my fault that APC is fielding Tinubu

He's no longer in the game as I type, not even a thousand tribalism or propaganda can make me and my family change our minds

The race is between Atiku and Obi

Next time all parties will learn their lessons and put their best candidates forward
lol. I understand how you need to grasp at staw man...
It's not about winning debate tho let's talk about reality Obi is not garnering 5 million votes in this coming election and you and I know that!.
A 50 percent votes from the North nullifies all all Southerners' vote including Obi's oppositions' but you can remain in your made believe concept!.

2 Likes

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 21, 2023
smokinloud:

Dey play!.
I live in one of the most populated lga in Lagos where we are all BATIFIED besides that The North will shock you!.
Just 55% in the North suffices BAT fyi!.

Louder please๐ŸŽ™๏ธ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๏ธ๐ŸŽค

These ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—๐Ÿท donโ€™t have an idea about whatโ€™s up against them!

3 Likes

Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by kk2027: 12:27am On Feb 21, 2023
smokinloud:

lol. I understand how you need to grasp at staw man...
It's not about winning debate tho let's talk about reality Obi is not garnering 5 million votes in this coming election and you and I know that!.
A 50 percent votes from the North nullifies all all Southerners' vote including Obi's oppositions' but you can remain in your made believe concept!.

Afenifere endorsed Obi as consensus candidate for SW

Obi has SE and SS and doing well in Lagos and Abuja

Where does Tinubu have?
Re: ADC Faction Denounces Party's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by smokinloud(m): 12:27am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Louder please๐ŸŽ™๏ธ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๏ธ๐ŸŽค

These ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—๐Ÿท donโ€™t have an idea about whatโ€™s up against them!
Besides Igbos and a few genz Lagos youths Obi does not stand a chance of getting 1000 votes in the entire SW region. Forget all the social media rants!.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donโ€™t Lose Hope, Weโ€™ll Bounce Back โ€“ APC Consoles Supporters In Akwa Ibom / Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me / Police Vow Crackdown As Kano APC, NNPP Supporters Set For Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.