Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Dey play - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dey play (270 Views)

Shey She Dey Whine Us ? Reaction As 14 Years Old Girl Posted A Stunning Photo / Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. / What Does The Concept "I Dey Street" Really Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dey play by Shutup1st(f): 4:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Dey play
Re: Dey play by woginid967: 4:46am On Feb 21, 2023
Shutup1st:
Pls don't mind my blunders

Hello Nairalanders, pls I need help with a Comment I be made on of my former Nairaland account about 8years ago (2015).
Though this Comment was made by me on a thread in a Crim section. Eventually current username with that of old account are no way similar at all. And even though my Comment on the thread was not bad but the issue is I'm having with it is that when ever I searched my name on Google, the first thing it always shows was my comment back then on nairaland which the heading is not good.
Anyone who is not a good or patience reader might even thought the storyline was talking about me which is not. I've been waiting for years maybe this would got deleted but it's not, this even made open this current account with this moniker. I've very much bothered about this cause it's very dangerous for me to bear. Funniest of it, the name is not common, or i should say i'll be the first to bear that and everyone who come across this name simply know its me. I know it may sound somehow but thats it. for long have been trying how to reach nairaland direct Mail box for help. I don't want to make references of it until its needed. I've also been trying to contact seun but I couldn't. I think we should mind our comment's
on this platform. Pls how can I sort it

Advice pls

Post the screenshot here. Lets understand you better.

1 Like

Re: Dey play by fman(m): 6:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Ntor!!
U where busy saying trash, but you never realized that it will get back to you someday.

Dey play!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tizeti Graduate Trainee Recruitment And Interview. / Register On Wocman For Free To Earn With Your Skills As A Technician / Customer Service!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.