Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) (20520 Views)

Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) / Which Candidate Will Benefit From Buhari’s Naira Policy? - Farooq Kperogi / Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by michealewela: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Desperado. Buhari remains commander-in-chief until obi takes over in May. Old naira notes are gone forever. They've lost their legal render value.

See El-Rufai, now lobbying malami after challenging Buhari's order in court. That 20bn naira looted would end up in garbage dumps. He made the greatest mistake of his life by making such a foolish move, alongside his co-looters...mission impossible.Smh!
lol, seriously? Almost everybody in Edo North still have the old notes, please stop campaigning against Peter Obi. All the banks in Auchi have started collecting the old notes.

1 Like

Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by SLAP44: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2023
MT:

Get educated on a matter beyond you. Go and read CBN Act, No. 7 of 2007 (Fed. Rep. of Nig. Official Gazette No.55 Vol. 94 of 1st June 2007), which grants the CBN full autonomy.

The president and the legislature do NOT have the power to dictate monetary policies but the CBN is subjected to the Judiciary.

I knew you heard an hearsay which you ignorantly spilled here.

The president cannot usurp the power of the Judiciary. There is nothing like the love for the Judiciary, it is the position of the law and the constitution which the president swore an oath to protect and defend.

Wait, are you saying the CBN is under the judiciary? I want to learn something here?
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by Doyou2019: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Malory:
This is treasonable offence.
Aren't these treasonous politicians very lucky?
Try this nonsense in the 80s with the same Buhari and na gaol go end your tirades. Democracy sabi protect fools sha.

2 Likes

Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by ogascomax: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Indirectly he his speaking to looters that their loots will not expire but it has expired already.

1 Like

Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by VinnyBaba: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Skty:

I can't press like for Tinubu. E go be like say I like am

Lolsssss.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by VinnyBaba: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2023
michealewela:
lol, seriously? Almost everybody in Edo North still have the old notes, please stop campaigning against Peter Obi. All the banks in Auchi have started collecting the old notes.

So if an Auchi Man has Old notes,

By the time he travels to Ekpoma or Benin City, CAN HE USE IT? undecided

Try use ur Sense oo!
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by kanuchibuezeo: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2023
Vulnerable market women!
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by BreconHills(m): 7:34am On Feb 21, 2023
RemiTinubu:
arrest and kill this useless monkey immediately

na dem dey decieve my husband

I love Dino maleye ♥️ ♥️

The lifeless buhari has become your heroes because in your mind you think the CBN policy will help him win. Little do you know that it will affect LP the most. Already they are struggling to get enough polling agents. Do polling agents work for free? Are out of state people who registered but live in different places moved and maintained without money? Most of you don't even know the costs that go into elections. The team with the best logistics always wins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by Doyou2019: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2023
maasoap:

The ones who committed treason are Buhari and Emefiele. But dunce like you couldn't possibly understand that.
Shatapp Olodo like you urchins I never see.

Treason : The crime of betraying one's
country, especially by
attempting to kill or
overthrow the sovereign or
government.

Pitching the people against the government and meaning to form a parallel government by implication? It doesn't get more treasonous than that!
All these governors would have been rounded up already but for that yeye
immunity clause.
Oshiomole should tread carefully though, he has none.
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by MT: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2023
SLAP44:

Wait, are you saying the CBN is under the judiciary? I want to learn something here?

This is becoming a mess. I will be forced to refer you to go and read about "Government" as a subject in secondary school, starting from SS1 textbook.

I'm sorry, it's quite difficult for me to start from the basics.

2 Likes

Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by Bluntemperor: 7:39am On Feb 21, 2023
Emir01:

You're the real criminal here. Buhari is not above supreme court order. I also denounce his policy. Your candidate will fail and you will suffer cash crunch. Mark this message.

Why are people blinded by the TRUTH in the Oshiomole' s messages?
Is the Supreme Court Order not to be obeyed?
Did Supreme Court said,only the 200 should be used or did the Supreme Court said ALL the Old Naira Notes and the New Naira Notes should be used simoulteuneusly?
It's unfortunate that both the PDP and LP people are happy that the Masses are suffering now,hope they will not eventually meet their Waterloo at the same Supreme Court their are jettison the decisions now?
The Cashless Policy is good but why now- when there is -no light,no fuel to run generators,no Cash to run an Agricultural Economy as our own,no money ( old or new) to buy as little as- Palm-Oil,Food,Onions,Garri,etc! But why now,why?
Have we ever changed the Naira before,so why this hush- hush manner of doing things on Nigeria?
Anyway,we are all in it but we must not allow the Politicians to divide us- condemn what is bad !

1 Like

Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by HIPROFILE(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2023
For once in this country I witness a policy that affects and did not exonerate anyone both the wealthy, rich and poor are covered although it affects the poor more but its for good of tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by michealewela: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2023
Gaabasky:

If not for cabals in APC that betrayed Osho who is Obaseki
I'm tired of these kids calling their self Obideint.
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by Ray02: 7:55am On Feb 21, 2023
Well, I know some people are foolisg really.
However, are these APC governors saying, even if Tinubu wins, he would start giving commands from the second day?
Will he reverse the policy? Lol
Well they are good in deceiving gullible people sha🤣🤣
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by Solocoin: 7:55am On Feb 21, 2023
APC fighting themselves. If we still have many sane who will come out and listen to the trash Oshiomhole is saying because he was part of those who installed Buhari.
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by IranianSea: 7:57am On Feb 21, 2023
Malory:
Ode! What are you waiting for ? Go arrest him na. Weyrey
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by Joconceptbest4(m): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2023
[b]He pondered why Buhari did not implement the same policy on the eve of his OWN RE-election, and why he now seeks to wreck another person's election with such HURRY HURRY POLICY. make una see reasons oooo... Buhari hold this people for neck
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by gasparpisciotta: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Shadysen:
look at your useless finger, short like tinebu
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Your ugly crooked finger resemble agbero wey dey collect owoda.

Finger from a hard working man...though not mine.

Show your own let’s compare
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by femicyrus(m): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2023
MT:

Do you even realize the three arms of Government (the Executives, the Judiciary and the Legislature) are coequal and one is not superior than the other. Each also has distinct function which cannot be interfered with by the other.

The President lacks the constitutional authority to override the supreme court, especially in a case that is still subsisting. It is called CONTEMPT of the court. The supreme court judges will take a position on the president flagrant breach of the constitution tomorrow when the sitting resumes.

Be as it may, the Supreme Court temporary injunction is the VALID one. Wait till someone sues the CBN and the FG in a class action. It is the court that will adjudicate on the matter and the CBN will be asked whose authority they rely on.

The national address made by Buhari, who is the head of the executive arm of government here, is the one that is illegal in this case.
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by femicyrus(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2023
SLAP44:
Obaseki, please have this criminal arrested for trying to form a parallel government where he instigates the masses against a federal policy as enunciated by the president himself through the CBN governor.

He had already instigated the masses to riot and burn bank buildings among other government properties in Edo state.

We cannot allow expired politicians set our cities ablaze and cause the deaths of our youths because of their selfish plans to use their stocked old notes to pay for rigging of this election.

Enough is enough.

I will vote for Peter Rukevwie Obi, from Warri grin

This post is the reason Nigerians should reject obi at the polls.
Opportunistic reasoning with empty stomach.
The country should burn just for obi to win?
Very heartless delusional movement obidient to anything because of obi

Let your obi come and win any state outside Biafra and let us see.

1 Like

Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by byteem: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2023
hopexter:

So he should not follow Supreme Court orders?

Which orders .. orders not judgement to maintain status quo granted exparte .. what was the status quo when the order was procured illegally .. the status quo was that implementation of the policy was already ongoing that is the status quo to be maintained.. morover order is not binding on CBN .. worse.. exparte order automaically vacates after 7 days.. it has even expired since .. so please what order are you talking about .. ignoramus let politicians keep deceiving you
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by Hellonearth: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2023
SLAP44:
Obaseki, please have this criminal arrested for trying to form a parallel government where he instigates the masses against a federal policy as enunciated by the president himself through the CBN governor.

He had already instigated the masses to riot and burn bank buildings among other government properties in Edo state.

We cannot allow expired politicians set our cities ablaze and cause the deaths of our youths because of their selfish plans to use their stocked old notes to pay for rigging of this election.

Enough is enough.

Nwoke na mma
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by MrDoGood(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2023
shuttox:
Why do politicians take us as kid?

Because that's how we behave!

Our mumu never do
They know some people will still collect money and vote for the wrong people. It's like beating and punishing a child. And when you give the child biscuit or Money, he/she will collect it and be smiling. Forgetting all the hardship you caused her.

This is how kids behaves and that's how the masses behave during election. That's why they see us as kids. cry
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by UncommonLogic: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2023
SLAP44:

Enough is enough.

You sure need 44 SLAPS to reset your brain.
Pls find the nearest person with common sense and ask got assistance.
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by iyatrustee(f): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Cantonese:

CBN withdrew 2.7 trillion and released 400b. That's a wide gap. The politicians do not have all. The money is shared between the thieving politicians and the citizens. Now because the politicians do not have enough, they clamour for the old notes to remain . How can they get enough new notes to go round? Party agents now cry that they have never had such experience. With no cash, who will they bribe?

The aim is not defeated. The crooked politicians and their supporters are defeated already.

There is an extension to collect the old 500 and 1k notes till 10th of April. See attached screenshot Fidelity sent yesterday.

Technically the aim is defeated because, politicians can share old notes to people who can go deposit in their bank account!

Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by Ernchibyke(m): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Omoh.
This matter strong o...

This guys don declare war on Buhari o
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by MT: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Why are people blinded by the TRUTH in the Oshiomole' s messages?
Is the Supreme Court Order not to be obeyed?
Did Supreme Court said,only the 200 should be used or did the Supreme Court said ALL the Old Naira Notes and the New Naira Notes should be used simoulteuneusly?
It's unfortunate that both the PDP and LP people are happy that the Masses are suffering now,hope they will not eventually meet their Waterloo at the same Supreme Court their are jettison the decisions now?
The Cashless Policy is good but why now- when there is -no light,no fuel to run generators,no Cash to run an Agricultural Economy as our own,no money ( old or new) to buy as little as- Palm-Oil,Food,Onions,Garri,etc! But why now,why?
Have we ever changed the Naira before,so why this hush- hush manner of doing things on Nigeria?
Anyway,we are all in it but we must not allow the Politicians to divide us- condemn what is bad !

Sitting resumes at the supreme court tomm. The FG is a defendant in the matter. The Supreme Court will ask the FG why it flouts its order.

I can't wait for tomorrow to come. Drama in the court tomorrow.
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by ufuosman(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2023
SLAP44:

Enough is enough.

AREA👍🏽

1 Like

Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by ufuosman(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2023
Buhari na give dem all those rubbish mind
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by sonofthunder: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2023
Malory:

How?
Re: Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) by michealewela: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2023
VinnyBaba:

So if an Auchi Man has Old notes,

By the time he travels to Ekpoma or Benin City, CAN HE USE IT? undecided

Try use ur Sense oo!
Please read what I said, We have be allowed to deposit our old notes. I have 130k old notes with me which you guys said have turned to paper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAF Admits Responsibility For Airstrike That Killed 39 Civilians In Nasarawa / Omoluabi Caucus: Aregbesola Inaugurates Political Group / Peter Odike's Son Arrested For Killing And Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.