Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

New Opinion Poll Projects Tinubu’s Victory, Says Apc’ll Win 19 States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Opinion Poll Projects Tinubu’s Victory, Says Apc’ll Win 19 States (1375 Views)

List Of Projects Tinubu Will Commission In May To Mark 1 Year In Office / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / Poll Projects Atiku As Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Tinubu’s Victory, Says Apc’ll Win 19 States by Trollronaldo: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Ttalk:

I want pundits to pay attention to Kano's vote in particular from NW.

Kano is a strong political factor in national politics and it seems political opinion is being shaped in that area which spread and determines the outcome of the election.

Tinubu knows this and had worked so much since 2015 to win the heart of Kano politicians.

I won't be surprised if Tinubu gets a clear win in Kano ahead of Kwakwaso, and if that happens, APC will likely clear the entire NW.

One of the noises that would rent the air from our Obidient brothers will be the cry of rigging. They have failed to pay attention to details in politics and have allowed emotion to rule their judgment. They are going to be bitterly hurt by the outcome of the election
So you think Tinubu will win Kano?

You guys overestimate this your druglord
Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Tinubu’s Victory, Says Apc’ll Win 19 States by donphilopus: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Ttalk:

I want pundits to pay attention to Kano's vote in particular from NW.

Kano is a strong political factor in national politics and it seems political opinion is being shaped in that area which spread and determines the outcome of the election.

Tinubu knows this and had worked so much since 2015 to win the heart of Kano politicians.

I won't be surprised if Tinubu gets a clear win in Kano ahead of Kwakwaso, and if that happens, APC will likely clear the entire NW.

One of the noises that would rent the air from our Obidient brothers will be the cry of rigging. They have failed to pay attention to details in politics and have allowed emotion to rule their judgment. They are going to be bitterly hurt by the outcome of the election

Of these three states, Lagos, Kano and Rivers, a serious contender should be able to boast of winning two. If you can capture two of these three, the possibility of you winning the elections is high.

I believe it's only Tinubu that can boast of that right now. If that happens, he may likely win 17-18 states and then emerge the winner of the election.
Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Tinubu’s Victory, Says Apc’ll Win 19 States by drlateef: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2023
SLAP44:
Since up to 7 different polls support Peter Obi victory, other parties have stared to bribe new pools to push them like faulty cars.

Peter Obi is our next president of Nigeria, the change we seek is here in ObiDatti.

😂😂😂😂I am just laughing at this zombidiots. The kind of painful wailing i hear from them is frightening. Have you heard the cries from someone whose dickhead is being squashed with sledge hammer? Their wailing is worse than that. Two major polls employing over 40,000 respondents and which methodology is sound, have projected Tinubu as winner. Meanwhile they are relying and holding with claws the results of fake Oluwole and Jankara polls conducted by delusional die hard followers of Obi in the garb of foreign names etc. When results are out by Sunday and Obi comes third, they will start shouting Biafra or Death.
Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Tinubu’s Victory, Says Apc’ll Win 19 States by Ttalk: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Trollronaldo:
So you think Tinubu will win Kano?

You guys overestimate this your druglord

Am revealing to you a deep understanding of Nigeria politics you are here wagging your tongue like an agama lizard on social media.

Your eyes go soon clear

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC In Southwest / Can Tinubu Become Greater Than Awo? / Six Cameroonian Soldiers Killed ,4 Disarmed By Biafra Dragon Marine -Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.